• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Hunted. PG 16

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • StarDust was distraught. She had been nudging Holly for a long time, but she didn't respond. "Oh god", she said. She pressed an ear to Holly's side. Nothing. She heard absolutly nothing. StarDust started shaking. "N-n-no....H-Holly...NO!!!", she wailed. Grief overtook the Umbreon. She sat leaning over Holly's body. "No,no,no,no, You can't die! Y-y-you can't die...", she cried. "My baby...my baby...no.." she heard rustling a little bit away. Then she saw another pokemon. She couldn't tell what pokemon it was, because her eyes were so blurry. She heard it ask what's wrong. "G-g-gone....s-she's....g-gone", she whispered.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    ^ ;~;

Feather herd the weak crying of the Umbreon from her hollow. Forgetting her wing, which she had tied with a vine behind her chest feathers as a cast, she spread her good wing, expecting a light, cushion of air to bring her down, but she jumped. Too Late! TOO LATE! her mind screamed. Feather landed rather ungracefully on the ground. Her blue striped feathers streaked with gushy mud. She dug her beak out, and spread her remaining wing over the mourning Umbreon and Holly.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Ally looked at the umbreon.

"I-I'm sorry...for your loss."Ally got out.

It always did sadden Ally to see someone dead,even if they were unknown to her.She looked at the umbreon.

"Who is she?"Ally asked.

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
    Years
  • Silver felt Flurry, and nuzzled closer sleepily. She was so warm, and her scent was wonderful. He drifted into sleep. There were only two options left for him. Either he will wake up in the morning, or he will remain in a coma for who knows how long. He was breathing, running fine, but it was impossible to wake him up right now.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Flurry whimpered before looking at the others. "We have to get moving. We're really close to the edge of the woods. This place isn't safe." she said before seeing the Umbreon crying over a dead baby pokemon. "I'm sorry for your loss." she said quietly before adding. "Sorry I forgot to introduce myself and I might as well introduce him to for those who didn't hear him say his name." she said indicating Silver. "My name's Flurry and I've been stuck on this island for six months. The mew is my mate Silver. I don't know how he ended up here but I think it's because he was looking for me" she sighed before picking him up by the scruff of fur on the back of his neck.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • StarDust was depressed now. She didn't want to live. She had no reason to live. She had only intended to stay alive to keep Holly safe. "My baby girl. Not even 4 months old. She had so much left to give.", she said. She closed Holly's eyes with her paw. "Now I've lost them both...my two precious little girls...dead before they even had a chance to live....it's not fair." She intended on burying Holly. She arranged Holly's body so that she was curled up, just like she was sleeping. She licked the top of her head. She then covered up her body with moss and twigs and leaves. A little brown stone was placed on top. A grave marker. She turned around and looked at the others, her eyes were dead. "Lets get a move on. Like Flurry said, they'll be here in the morning.", she said. She walked away from Holly's grave a different pokemon. She'd never truly be happy again.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Feather nodded slowly, looking at the Glaceon. "I can carry a huge load, I'm the biggest in this place." Feather said. "But it will make me most vulnerable too, so its best I help you now." Her cobalt eyes were filled with concern. "I'm sorry StarDust, we will never forget Holly." Feathers long tail rested on the black Pokemon's back, and removed it. "I-I'm going to cover up my hollow now." Feather was cold now, they had to get going. Her tough claw skidded up the tree, with a beakful of growth. She stuffed it in the hollow, and closed the bark door.

"We have to get going"

Lilliana

Years
  • (that's why you need to wake up :) )

Flurry looked at the other Pokemon. "Follow me" she said before running off after picking Silver up again. Please wake up. Please she thought crying silently. She didn't know what to do with him in this state and after awhile of running she reached the most dense part of the forest the one place on the island where they were 100% safe from the hunters and hoped the others where following before she put Silver down and curled around him ignoring her own hunger and thirst as she begged him to wake up.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Feathers fell on Flurry. Featherfall was plucking out her extra layer of feathers. "Take them. They are cold-proof, that is how Articuno survive in the Artic."
    "What about us?" "Me too"!" Please give more!" Pokemon had heard what she had said. "Split them evenly, this is all I can give, why would you want more?" She said pointing to the pile of feathers. "Its gettting darker, and its filled with clouds, soon we won't be able to see anything, trust me Flur, I can carry Silver for you." Feather said, gazing at the hazy sky.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Ariana watched as the umbreon burryed her daughter.

"Life must be so sad and grey if a mother has to burry her baby girl."Ally thought.

She fallowed behind the umbreon.

"If you don't mind...I have two questions.Whats your name?And what happened to your daughter?"Ally asked.

She felt bad to ask any information whatsoever from a mom who's child just died.She continued to walk forward.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • Silver could feel that he was being carried somewhere, then they stopped. He felt sadness by him. Flurry. He sighed, unable to do anything about it. He started to dream. The first one was wonderful, just him and Flurry, roaming a sunny meadow, where the Shaymin migrate to. The second was strange, pretty much undescribable, things were just too plain wierd. He groaned.

What are they doing, drugging me? Or am I just really that crazy?

The third dream caught his attention. It was realistic. Too realistic. Pokemon in the forest. This forest. Blood. Lots of blood. He didn't like this dream, not at all.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • StarDust looked back. "I don't mind. My name is StarDust. And to be honest, I don't know what killed her. She had been fine, the she started coughing and sneezing and her fever was sky high but she was saying that she was cold. I wish I had known what had happened to her, then maybe I could have saved her. I was too late to save her sister from the hunters. I'll never forget the sound of her hitting the tree trunk and fallng to the forest floor, dead from a broken spine.", she said.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • "Oh,I'm Ally."Ally said.

She continued walking.

"I hope we can get away from where those hunters normally are."Ally said.

She kept on walking,thinking about StarDust's dead daughter she had just seen,and the one she was just told about.She focused on trying to think of what could have killed the one she had seen.None of it made sence.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry remained curled around Silver glad they were in a safe area. Her paws were wrapped tightly around him and she was still silently begging him to wake up as she fell asleep as well. Her once dirty fur had been fully cleaned by the rain when it had fallen and her fur was now smooth. It became obvious how thin she was due to the fact that her ribs could easily be seen as she cuddled with Silver in her sleep knowing the nightmares that had been plaguing her were going to happen that night and also knowing if she woke up from one Silver would be the only one capable of calming her that's why she was praying he wasn't in a coma as her sleep grew deeper.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Feather fall gently climbed up to a tree, she pecked and scraped silently. I hope this doesn't wake them up. she said to herself. The hollow was finished, a nice, dark cave in the tree. It also had a bark door, and vine growing around it. The perfect tree she thought, her head was lowering into her wing,
    until she fell into a dream. Crash, Swish! Water. That was all Feather heard. Water was all around her, Feather was drowning. She tried to paddle up, but it was more cold then she could take. She looked at the surface, a frantic, green shape seemed to be talking to a lighter blue one. The blue ones Flurry, but which is the green? Then it was black, and Feather woke up panting from the nightmare.

FallenAngelSilver

Years
  • (Early morning, about 3am)

Silver was flying through the forest, humans were headed toward the little campsite that Silver and Flurry and some others were staying. He awoke while everyone slept and went off to find food for them. He heard the humans blow a horn, indicating the hunt beginning. He raced back as fast as he could. He sighed relief to know that they were fine. Until a single hunter crashed through the underbrush, pointing a gun to Flurry.

"NO!!!"

Silver dove in front of her sleeping body, taking a bullet straight to his chest, and blacking out. When he awoke, he found himself in Flurry's grasp, and everyone seemed alert.

I-it was... Only a dream...

He sighed relief until he felt something warm and sticky on his chest, by his heart. Blood. It wasn't a dream. He coughed, and his vision blurred; he blacked out again.

Lilliana

Years
  • Flurry started crying looking up at the hunter that had shot Silver her eyes narrowed. "Yo-you can't leave me Silver!" she cried before letting go of him and pouncing biting hard into the hunters leg. The human cursed trying to get Flurry off his leg and eventually he kicked her off and she hit a tree blacking out as well.

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    "NO!"

With a screech, Feather divebombed the hunter. Savage...Vicious.. The words echoed in her mind. She tore, and tore, biting and scratching him, every bit of anger coming out from her body. The man was bloody, but he yanked her wing. Pain, and then Feather couldn't feel it. It was dislocated for sure. The other men were loading their guns. She hated them. She hated Pokemon hunting. All she could feel was hate. Hate,hate,hate. She screamed in rage, the other Pokemon backed away. They had never seen one stand up to humans. "GO!" Feather screeched at the others. Spew! Feather was shot in the tail, nothing bad, just a tail. She barely knew Silver and Flurry, but her instinct was to save them. She swiped them onto her back, and ran. Ran faster then she could of ever ran. Ran with the others. Away, away from humans, until they finally reached a safe forest.

Lilliana

Years
  • The hunter cursed looking at the other humans. "They got away. Keep searching through the woods try to find any Pokemon to hunt. Any at all. The Mew and Glaceon are mine" he ordered obviously the leader of the hunters. The other's just stood there before the man barked "That was an order go now!" and all the others scurried off in search of something to hunt. The man sighed and looked the direction the Articuno took the Mew and Glaceon. "Rest while you can. I will be coming for you" he said to the darkness before turning and retreating through the woods.

Back