• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
Years
  • So how bout them Heartgold and SoulSilver games. I think the gym leaders need a life after they have been defeated. I see Bugsy hanging around the National Park every freakin day. He could at least get a night-job or something.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Found this thread again. XD

I love Spin Off games. :D Too much.
    Mirror B rocks. I was always wondering what "B" means. XD

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
  • I luv the Incredibly Wanering thread. x3

On topic: PMD is a great game, although I found Puzzle League the best Pokemon Spinoff game.

The Red Chain

I'd have to say I love the old Spinoffs best. <3
    They're still tons of fun to play, even now.. at least for me.
    Hey you Pikachu, the two Stadiums and Pokemon Snap.
    So many childhood memories in those. ^///^

Next in line is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Sky.
    I laughed, I sighed, I cried. Very indulging storyline. X3

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Oh, .... hello . Haven't seen you in a while, thread !!

Spin-off games are, in my opinion, the Pokemon Games that migrate most from the RPG gameplay of the console. Most are still RPGs (PMD Series (which is da best and I totally agree with Red Chain's sayings !) and the Ranger Series) but the Ac/Ad PokePark got me quite intriguided ...

Spin-offs are worth a play ! Give 'em a try and they'll charm you !!

Also, I never played ANY GC/Wii Pokemon Game. I played Stadium 2 on a ROM, and I quite happy ! :D

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I love colosseum! I have the music for most of it on my phone XD. I want to get HG/SS music as well. But to be honest, I didn't expect to see this here. I was just coming to start a thread. And then I get swept away by this XD. I wish I could play colosseum again, but I have no more memory card room, so it'll have to wait :(

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • Actually I find the spin-offs more entertaining than the main RPG games. Especially PMD. My god. I spet so much time playing those games its unreal.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Although I'm not too big a fan of the other spinoffs like PMD, I find Colosseum and XD to be extremely entertaining.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
  • Ah, a welcome honor.
    IF I SEE ANYONE THAT THINKS HE HAS SKILL THAT HE PUT A ROAR TM ON HIS POKEMON AND THEN USES RESIDUAL DAMAGE TO WIN I'LL KILL HIM.
    Really, that takes away the fun + the skill part of the game.
    Oh lol it's the subforums.

BTW, On Fuschia city, anyone else knows you can see Articuno between the big road and it via the second level at the house?

Moltres111

<- Serious business.
    Years
  • Ah, a welcome honor.
    IF I SEE ANYONE THAT THINKS HE HAS SKILL THAT HE PUT A ROAR TM ON HIS POKEMON AND THEN USES RESIDUAL DAMAGE TO WIN I'LL KILL HIM.
    Really, that takes away the fun + the skill part of the game.
    Oh lol it's the subforums.

BTW, On Fuschia city, anyone else knows you can see Articuno between the big road and it via the second level at the house?

o_o I noticed that in FR/LG (wasn't it in a different place then? meh, I dunno) but I didn't in SS. I actually went through the Seafoam Islands in my SS to catch Articuno, but just as before (in FR/LG) I was unable to catch it, so I just left 'cause I got bored. XD ahhh why do I always have problems with Articuno, it really pisses me off at times.

I'm kinda sick of catching legends in SS now, the only one I enjoyed catching was Groudon because I loved the remix of the R/S/E theme. <3
    also, I caught a Jolly one on my first try, and I was debating whether to reset to listen to the awesome music again or not. I decided to do it in the end, since I can just pokesav myself one with actual good IVs xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back