• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
  • This thread is now infected by a Corrupt Plague with possible extraterrestrial origins that is spread by breathing in infected air, exposure to infected blood, ingesting contaminated food and water, and by skin contact. The fatality rate is 98 percent to both humans and Pokemon. That is the big announcement.

Last edited:

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

-eats burrito-

THIS THREAD IS IN THE ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD!

xD

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I have a announcement that the Pokecommuntity Communtity Announcement section is going to have a party to livid up the forum :)

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Your awesomeness -steals your awesomeness-. All your awesome belongs to me now

Muahahahahahaha -coughs- hahahaha.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
  • Hmm... Pokemon General.

I wonder if I'll find one of the legendary dogs in here... they roam all over the place just like this thread.

Years
  • I really should start looking for this series in stores... though my brother did find a chapter of Yellow Caballero (the English name for the Yellow arc) this morning while dismantling his bed so he could be lower to the ground. ^_^

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I wouldn't dare having the physical manga books in my home XD Closet pokéfan remember! I've even hidden my collection of Dragonball books ;______________;

That's why I'm so sad that mangafox took away Pokéspe.

Lati-Fan95

I completed my HG Pokedex!^^
    Years
  • Lol, the thread is in the Pokemon Manga subforum!^^ I'm in the R/S arc currently, I guess Sapphire and Ruby are about to battle Archie and Maxie...^^
    Anyone who hasn´t read the R/S arc yet shouldn´t look at this...
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back