• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The insanely random Pokemon story....

obLonG

Now for half price!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2012
    ...Who then starts crying at what the Dusclops's said about him.:(...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    The grimer and the slugma battle it out in the fight of the century! the fight knocks over the biggest buildings in the pokemon world. And this turned into a video game. However since the fighting continued it knocked down the factory where the game was made. the battle went on forever until dunsparce said "Why doesn't anyone ever pay attention to me..." this made the two "river" pokemon say...

Jemzx

Guardian Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    What the hell? Why the rain stopped? Those Pokemon's cry and fights made Groudon wake up and...

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    ..french toast. Depressed at the loss of their popcorn, the Pokemon of the world decided to...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    Make their own popcorn out of thousands of sunkern. The sunkern screamed and writhed in agonizing pain as 6 Typhlosion, and 43 Camerupt, exploded fire on them. As they were screaming in pain, a young boy walked up and said "STOP!! You can't solve your problems like this! Just because you don't have popcorn, doesn't mean you can kill poor innocent creatures! Why I think that you-" He was cut short because the Typhlosion angrily bit his head off. This lead to a global riot causing...

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Magikarp! he used his amasingly awesome move splash, and....

I clicked this thread because I read the word "insane", and because it describes me. XD

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    ...Everyone becomes nice again! However, they are too nice, and the goody-two-shoeness of everything drives all of the emo people insane. After a mass suicide, it is decided that Magikrap is evil incarnate, and must be destroyed at all costs...

Eos Aduro

Years
    Using an immense robot possessed by a Rotom, they set out to obliterate the Magikarp menace. They found him lying uselessly on the floor of Tokyo, and the robot powered up it's Hyper Beam, unfortunately...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    it backfired and killed the robot. Jirachi came down and his eye opened. He granted everybodies wish,but just as the eye was about to close, giovanni came over and said;

"I WISH I HAD A CUPCAKE!......

AND TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION!"

Every person and Pokemon became slaves to giovanni causing....

Eos Aduro

Years
    ...a rebellion led by Professor Oak and all the Elite Four from each region! In a glorious charge, they vanquished all that came before them, until reached Giovanni's stereotypical bad guy castle, complete with constant lightning storm! They planned to...

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
    So Cyrus accepts, and then gets dressed in a French Maid Uniform. Sadly, he isn't embarassed (Remeber, he hates all emotion). Well anyways, Giovanni thinks he's a hot girl in her 20's and let's him (or her) in. Cyrus then looks for the Jirachi locator. Meanwhile, Giovanni looks at Cyrus' behind.

2 weeks of exhausting work and sexual harassment, Cyrus finally finds the locator. Jirachi comes down on a silver platter from space, and gives Cyrus 3 wishes. Cyrus wishes...

Eos Aduro

Years
    greatly! Wish The First, he wishes he actually WAS a french maid, cause he enjoyed the attention.
    Wish the Second, Cyrusa wished for WORLD DOMINATION over Giovanni
    Wish the Third...

Back