• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Inuyasha Club ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yesh! <3 I love Iny's attitude! <33 Except when he gets into those little, snippy fights with Kagome -.-

Yeah. Sango has a short fuse when it comes to Miroku. X3

And it's too bad Kanna has no emotions ;/;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    The little fights are annoying =/ But with Koga it's another story XD

Sango is persistent to her own fiancee.As I do recall,she was awfully jeolous in the one with Koharu(aka meet Kanna OMFG)

Yea...I've heard she gave her soul to Naraku.She had feelings once...

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I love Koga, but I hate it when Inuyasha acts all stupid when he shows up -.O;

I remember the episode when Kanna showed up! I don't remeber them mentioning her giving away her emotions, but I guess it's true!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    *nods* I remmeber the eppy when Koga shows from outta nowhere and Ayame comes XD

I love that eppy in particulor for 5 reasons:

K
    A
    N
    N
    A

she reflected the boomerang like hec. X3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Yep Yep! And Kanna shot Kagome with an arrow and almost killed her! OMGZ! Go Kanna! I love you now! <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Did it really make you laugh that hard? O.O;

Mah bishies are Kikyo!!! <333 And Bankotsu! <333 I had Sesshy, but I disclaimed him...

I really want Inuysaha, but he was claimed a long time ago ;~;

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Yep,I noticed...Shikon No Tama claimed him..big fangirl XD

Meh cousin claimed Hakudoushi....so it isn't too much of a problem when a memeber of your family claimed someone you luv <3

Yep,it made me laugh THAT HARD XD Cuz apparently Kanna does rule.SHE DOES RULE!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    She claimed him literally 5 minutes after I disclaimed him O.O

That's true. Having a family member with a bishie you love is good ^^ BUT I STILL WANT INUYSAHA!! D<

Anyway, Kanna pwns :)

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Oh,okay,now I see it :3 I almost forgot she claimed him >3 Meh,you'll claim him one day XD

And I will get vengeance for someone claiming Kan-Chan at Serebii >8O
    BTW,I got some Jakotsu pics I wanna share <3

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Maybe Sachi will give him to me if I threaten to nuke her or something! j/k j/k j/k No Seriously/ j/k ^___~

I have not been to Serebii in forever! And I would love to see some Jakotsu pics!!!

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    You just missed the Numa Numa thingy :3 Everything else was about what's your Inuyasha favorite form(can't tell everyone what Rai said about Kanna ruling 8D) :3

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Well well, this went a good couple pages while I was gone..xPP

My favorite form of Inuyasha is his human form. My second favorite is his hanyou form, and then my last favorite is his full-demon form.

I saw the new eppy too, Rai. I thought it was kinda weird..'Ga ga ga. Zu ba ba.' xDDD That made me laugh pretty hard, and the fact that Inuyasha blew up one of the villager's houses when he was showing Shippou the Wind Scar. When Shippou was using that new technique, or when he was 'powering up', he looked like he was going super-sayan or something. xDD The five little 'apprentice' fox demons were adorable, my favorites were the oldest and middle one. (The more literate one, and the one that called Shippou 'Mustard' O.o..) "Master!" "Mister!" "Mustard!" "Meow!" "Mew!" xPP It got annoying after a while, though.

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    "Mustard" <333 That was cute ^^ But I thought the oldest fox demon had a really annoying voice -.- The "Ga Ga Ga" and "Zu Ba Ba" was funny, but creeped me out. A lot. O_o And Shippo's new technique was kinda...I dunno....Instead of the "Heart Scar" shouldn't it have been the "Bite Scar" or something like that? 0-0 It was funny when Shippo used the Heart Scar on Inuyasha's butt. X3

Last edited:

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Nope. They are showing new eppys on Teusday Night/Wednesday Morning O.O

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I see.Then I'll have to secretly stay up next week :3 I need to see Kanna again(btw,Janyse Jaud who voices her,PWNs) =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back