• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Time (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    That's amazing Silver, really quite the affective way to keep track of things. Also, I feel special, Cornelia is the only one with purple xD

Also, I guess it's dream-time for Corny then, because she didn't have the vision yeet. Maybe Mew is afraid of her? I'd be.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Thanks guys lol. But I used a website trainer card generator, so it only took around 15 minutes to make them all lol. But they are handy so we don't have to keep asking one another which Pokemon they have. Also I can do the leveling up thing if you like, but I thought I'd give you some freedom and let you do it yourselfs, as long as you don't go leveling your Pokemon each post lol. As for capturing Pokemon, you can capture them anytime. But once you catch a Pokemon, try and not catch one for a few posts after. That way it will give others the chance to catch one as I think everyone catching a Pokemon around the sametime would seem a bit weird lol.

Also if you want to have your character recieve the telepathic vision from Mew or Mew Two while you dream before we head off to the Ferry in the morning, feel free to do so.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Darn it, I couldn't manage to get a post in tonight, so I'll get it in tomorrow. >;/

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    I liked mine, and I have plans for Refr. Oh sorry Refr is norse for fox so I might use that just randomly, though I wont use in IC. But yes I have plans for Fox, Many of them include a large scale battle near the end of the story. If thats ok with you guys... if not then tell me.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Posted. the song in Angel's vision is "99 Red Balloons" by Goldfinger. I also translated the 1 german verse to english online to make it easier to understand the entire thing. His vision from Mewtwo was even personalized with music. ^_^

In my post:
    Song lyrics
    dream
    reality

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    Hopefully mine will be posted... Sorry I had this whole United Kingdom trip meeting to go tonight.... so I didn't get a post early, plus the Arsenal game was on earlier, but I may have it up tonight. It will be pretty sure since no one took my, "Come talk to me I am sitting doing nothing" hint and not much to do before the boat.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    It's always great to have ideas for your characters everyone, so if you have any, let me know. Don't worry about it Vindicated. By the way....Who won? XD lol.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    If I got the message right, Vindicated's character was in the center and screamed. So I guess my character who was napping has to wake up.

Lovely lol.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    He got stolen out of the snow route haha funny.

Arsenal was playing Liverpool at Liverpool. Score was 4-4 Andre Arshavin score four goals for Arsenal. Pretty much knocked Liverpool out of the title race.

Yah haha I had nothing else to write about so I had her scream haha....

The Gaurdian

Years
    yes well it seams now that the ferry that was going there is now not working, Florana and Fox know the Tea shop owner but not each other, And Angel still has no idea who Fox is. that is what i declare, funny AND ironic.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    should I incorporate my Character with other peoples because it seems like that's what everyone is doing

I feel like such a n00b because my posts are so short but they will improve.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I totally missed your post Vindicated xD It's because I was rushing to get a post ready and I didn't refresh the page. I might have to edit my post now.

Btw, any insults or commentary from Cornelia on your characters is to be ignored. I love them all, remember that xD She is just in a constant need to be a b***h. I hereby apologize.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Dutcheese. You can fully expect Isaac to make her aware of her "negative" aura and karma.

Believing that my character can tell if someone's aura is bad or good within a few moments of meeting someone. That is his "religion" if you will.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    Oh yah what is my character's aura? Haha.

Well I totally have tried to get someone to talk to me and all efforts have failed. So I guess if I have my character have a heart attack think you guys would come save me? Just kidding, anyways when is this ship leaving?

The Gaurdian

Years
    It wont be leaving, beacause of Foxes actions. He wants to gather up all the chosen people then set off togather.

and what is Foxes Aura? i bet it is really dark or something so weird that it messes up his senses for awile.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Could of have sworn your character fell asleep. My whole post I was gonna have Isaac say, "What's the master foreign girl?" But then I read fell asleep side by side.

Isaac's aura reading depends on first impression. So it depends on how ya treat him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back