• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Time (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Yuck Shakespeare... not a fan... just read MacBeth in school and it sucked...

I love how dutchcheese erm Dutchesse censors everything but the British words haha I find it so funny.

Hey, I don't find Bloody swearing. Also, it's bloody fun to say xD

Z: I always thought Spheal looked a little like a mentally incapable Pokemon. Also, there are retarded dogs and cats, so why not Pokemon xD I am not planning to let him Evolve anytime soon also, so there shall be more Spheal-bashing ahead. Plus, it's big, round and it rolls. What more do you wish for?

Plan-B: Well, through Cornelia's eyes he doesn't have anything about him standing out. And the whole Aura-thing might get him labeled as the Freaky Dude.

I see a lot of fun and clashing scenario's ahead of me...

talking about Shakespeare. I don't mind his stories. I find Romeo and Juliet highly overrated, I don't like Macbeth at all. Hamlet I do like, however, and most of his sonnets are beautiful. I just hate reading his stories in the stupid 'educational' booklets. Especially when the words are being read by a stupid disc with weird voices. No. Just, no.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    A joke about "the freaky dude" through the eyes of Cornelia...

[other person.]"Hey whos that guy?"

[Cornelia] "Oh just the Freaky Dude."

[Other person] "Thats not Nice."

[Cornelia] "Im not a nice person."

And now a joke about Cornelia through the eyes of Fox and "Thy Freaky Dude."...

[TFD] "Hey whos that chick, the one who keeps looking at me?"

[Fox] "Dont know, havent meet her, she seems like a dirtbag though."

[TFD] "Hey, Thats Not Nice!"

[Fox] "Im not a nice person."

and this concludes todays jokes by The Gaurdian.

Note I will not be able to post after tomorrow after noon, I shall be renacting! End Note...

Last edited:

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    I'm really happy with how this is going so far everyone. I'm sure it will get even better when the interaction picks up lol.

Just to let you all know, you don't have to stick to plain pokeballs. You can use all of them except for master balls and cherish balls.

The Gaurdian

Years
    Z, why would you let sleeping dragons lie. well they cant because they are sleeping, but why would you let them lie? lieing is not cool dude, and no he does not like that saying, other than that I think it was funny.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    That was based on me... I do NOT like to be woken up. I'm either up or asleep. no inbetween. so if I'm suddenly woken up... well... it isn't pretty. Even my family is wary of waking me up as is my BF.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I'm going to catch a new Pokémon this next post before I enter the docks, if that's alright SilverCrown.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Posted, and decided not to go along and catch a fourth Pokémon just yet - but I do have a finalized team I planned for this RP. I can't wait.

Edit: This has been moving extremely slow today. ;-;

Last edited:

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    Oh, and when everyone's bored, click my eggs and warm them up please. Much appreciated. ;3

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    I'll have a post up today. I was out most of yesturday, so I'll write one up later today. As for Chuck, I don't see why he can't.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2016
    I thought you were going to update the cards and I'm pretty sure that Chuck isn't the only one who caught a pokemon.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Actually I wasn't wondering.........I was more wondering how he was aware of the sensing thing from 5 blocks away.

The Gaurdian

Years
    he was runing toward the boat when he 'felt' the sense, so he would have been about a block away, witch sounds better than, 'hey, this guy can feel me from like 200 meters away, thats just wrong.' so i was like, ha, he only felt you from like 50 meters away. if that makes sense?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Not much activity today, but I'll cope.

Scizors for the win? I mean Scyther, but it's x4 weak to Rock. I can't have that.

Oh, and your aura-sense is truly freaky and masterful at the same time. You need to brush up on your soc-fu, though. 200 m in how many seconds?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    i'll try to get in a post in the next 4 hours

EDIT: posted. It's rather short but it shows Angel has a quick razor-sharp wit.

Last edited:

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    I'll wait a bit before posting, but Angel can expect some b****hing back. xD I read that and I laughed, she has quite the temper you see.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back