• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Island of Time (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    Is that okay with Silvercrown? I mean that's sorta a big choice...

Yah true I did have her fall asleep... I guess you are right.

Omg!!!! Gaurdian you live in CO! Haha how much snow did you get in the Springs a few days ago?

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    People please stop calling me Dutcheese! I am not some Dutch Cheese xD That's Gouda. Anyway xD

Thanks Omega, it's a lot of fun to play her, believe me.
    gotta-A-Plan-B, you can also count on Cornelia to find him quite boring, and maybe even a freak xD She's so judgmental.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Boring?! Tis a bold statement, thou made! Is it because he is normal without any mental, emotional, or psychological problems?

Sorry. I like speaking old English....lol. That is what happens when you read Shakespeare in English class.

The Gaurdian

a change in your demeanour.
    Years
    god knows that i did not get enuff. manly because of the fact of the clouds coming off the mountains diffrently. but many other parts of the city got car loads of it.

Last edited:

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    Yuck Shakespeare... not a fan... just read MacBeth in school and it sucked...

I love how dutchcheese erm Dutchesse censors everything but the British words haha I find it so funny.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Good to see everyones eager lol. In my next post, I'll have it be morning and the ferry will arrive in the harbor. So once everyone is sorted, they'll all head down to the harbor and get on the ferry, ready to head over to the Island. I promise that there will be more interaction between the characters after that lol. I like the idea of Isaac's aura thing that's going on as well lol. Guardian I'm not sure what you are doing with the ferry, but I believe everyone doesn't want to hang around at Snowpoint much longer and have their characters not being talked to. That would probably kill the RPG lol. So if you could some how change your post, as I don't want the ferry to be stalled.

Also, just to make it all clear. The only people that know about the Island of Time are Team Dimension, Mew, Mew Two and the chosen trainers.

Last edited:

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Yuck Shakespeare... not a fan... just read MacBeth in school and it sucked...

I love how dutchcheese erm Dutchesse censors everything but the British words haha I find it so funny.
    Hey! Don't knock Shakespeare. Macbeth just wasn't his best work. Try Hamlet (just about everyone dies a gruesome death! ^_^) or Romeo and Juliet (I love the romance of it)

As for Dutchesse. I love how she's constantly hating on Spheal being a retard and wanting to kick his soccorball-ness. I lmao when she hates on Spheal. Just the way it's written is so funny.

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    People please stop calling me Dutcheese! I am not some Dutch Cheese xD That's Gouda. Anyway xD

Thanks Omega, it's a lot of fun to play her, believe me.
    gotta-A-Plan-B, you can also count on Cornelia to find him quite boring, and maybe even a freak xD She's so judgmental.

Ahaha goodness, I swore that I checked my post to see if I had spelled your name right about 5 times and I still got it wrong. Dutch-cheese... xD

The Gaurdian

Years
    Hey! Don't knock Shakespeare. Macbeth just wasn't his best work. Try Hamlet (just about everyone dies a gruesome death! ^_^) or Romeo and Juliet (I love the romance of it)
    Ceaser is a good one, but what is happening when Ceaser says "And you to breros, that even you would betray me." i cant remember... sad face.

And Angel still owes me one. and no, "Well Fox stole his ID card." stealing would include not giving it back.

Last edited:

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    "E Tu Brut? Then fall Caesar" is what I think you are going for. I read that last semester... I like Romeo and Juliet's plot cause I am a girl... but I don't like having to try and understand every sentence. Now Pride and Prejudice that is good stuff :P

But yah I don't think we need to stay in the City to just chill... We will be chilling on the way to the Island. And what reason are our characters going to go on the ferry?

The Gaurdian

Years
    tis the fastest form of transport my dear...

E Tu Brut, yes thats it were in other version's it is "καὶ σὺ τέκνον" translated, Kai su, teknon, or Even you, my child?

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    I don't need to "translate" old english to modern terms to understand it. i understand Shakespearean stories and plays as they are, but i can translate them if need be. It's not that hard.

At it's core, Romeo and Juliet has no romance. It's basically about overactive teenage hormones and emo-ness.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    what scares me about it is that emos existed back then. *shudders*

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    I don't know why Fox would need to bug the cabin so he can hear in on any messages. I mean...That'd be like mission impossible, pokemon style!

None of the trainers are supposed to be suspicious about the ferry or the captain. It will all be revealed later on in the RPG. As for the reason why we are taking the ferry, well it's a long way out in the ocean and I don't think we all have travel Pokemon lol.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Well I would like if the cabin was not bugged. As the ferry is supposed to be just a normal one with the captain being helpful and taking the trainers over to the Island. Devon West's secret will then be revealed later on in the RPG, as I stated on page one.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    I really meant why are we taking a ferry to the middle of the ocean... never mind I will just come up with a reason.

SilverCrown

Fired Up!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 6, 2022
    Well the ferry will take them over to the Island. The captain of the ferry, Devon West, is a worker for Team Dimension under cover. He'd normally bring trainers across so that Team Dimension could capture their pokemon. But they don't know why our characters are going there. The ferry was stolen by Team Dimension, thus they use it for their own use. Besides the ferry isn't a huge ship, just that's what people call it. It's not like one of those huge cruise liners.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back