• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IV Ranch

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    THE IV Ranch
    Hi, I have a bunch of amazing IV'd pokemon up for grabs for a limited time only.
    - I would ONLY like offers of pokemon with good to v.good IV's (only confirmed IV's will be accepted, no wide estimates)
    - This is not a normal trading thread and anything without good IV's will naturally not be accepted.

Lesson: IV's are Individual Values. Every wild or hatched pokemon comes with a unqiue set of IV's that range from 0 to 31 in each stat. These IV's become part of the pokemon's stats as it goes up to lvl. 100. IV's cannot be normally checked, but I use an AR to get an exact reading of pokemon's IV's. Other trainer's do lvl. 100 battles to find out IV's by getting their stats at lvl. 100 and using a =n IV calculator to get the IV's.

(IV's are listed after each pokemon, high to v.high IV's in bold, more stats and details of the pokemon are provided on request)

Cubone Lv. 5 Adamant UT Rockhead Ability, Holding Thick Club, Fire Punch Egg move, EQ and Rock Slide taught: 17/29/31/10/25/21
    Eevee Lv. 1 Sassy , Curse and Wish egg moves: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Gengar ev trained lvl. 58: 29/24/26/31/31/26
    Distant Land Suicune lv. 55 ev trained: 29/19/23/13/30/21.
    (Shiny) CHANNEL Jirachi Modest lvl5 UT: 19/9/29/26/31/31
    (shiny) ev trained Gallade Adamant lvl. 100 : 28/ 31/ 29/31/15/ 28.
    Shuckle ev trained lvl. 50: 12/3/29/1/5/18
    Kingler, adamant ev trained lvl. 100: 6/31/3/2/6/23
    (shiny) Cloyster, Lax ev trained lvl. 100: 19/9/29/26/31/31
    Cleffa Lv. 5 UT Adamant, Wish, Softboiled egg moves: 2/31/29/31/31/23
    Larvitar's Lv. 1 Adamant, Dragon Dance, Outrage, Stone Edge, EQ: 21/30/21/31/14/11
    (shiny) Pichu Quirky Lv. 5 Volt tackle egg move: 18/16/12/31/31/8
    (shiny) Milotic, Calm ev trained lvl. 100: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Unknown Legitness)

I am providing also the service of IV checking. I will trade you a rare event as security and check the traded pokemon's IV's for your own benefit. I will then return your pokemon in return for the rare event. I am a trusted, reliable trader and I will not steal your pokemon!

Last edited:

GeneralGuy

Competitive Pokémon Expert
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Shiny Sassy Eevee UT
    IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
    Eggmoves: Curse, Wish

An amazing pokémon breed by Supreme Dirt.

I am interested in the Channel Jirachi.

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    i just have a larvitar with 30 speed iv and 29 attack iv egg moves DD earthquake stone edge and outrage i can trade it for the togekiss?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Very very good offer, but the channel Jirachi is a bit of a step up. Can you offer any additional IV'd pokemon to the eevee as I really like but need something else too

i just have a larvitar with 30 speed iv and 29 attack iv egg moves DD earthquake stone edge and outrage i can trade it for the togekiss?

Is it untouched and what level is it? I would like to do a personal check on it's IV's if you don't mind.

Last edited:

GeneralGuy

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Modest Palkia UT
    IVs: 8 / 15 / 22 / 31 / 22 / 13

SRed by myself.

I'll give you the Eevee and Palkia for the Channel Jirachi. I'll clone Jirachi for you too.

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    yes it was hatched so it's level 1 i need to trade it to you so you can check the iv? ok my fc is 2879-0741-5819

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Such an amazing offer GeneralGuy but I have to decline it still as I'm not tempted by Palkia. Something else instead of Palkia? Sorry if I'm making this hard work for you.

EDIT: A new pokemon has been added to the list!

GeneralGuy

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    Such an amazing offer GeneralGuy but I have to decline it still as I'm not tempted by Palkia. Something else instead of Palkia? Sorry if I'm making this hard work for you.

EDIT: A new pokemon has been added to the list!
    Timid Alamos Darkrai UT
    IVs: 21 / 10 / 12 / 31 / 28 / 25

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    i don't see you it's the friend code in your sig correct?

I see you now, sorry, I was a bit slow getting on wifi.

EDIT: Your Larvitar's IV's are: 21/30/21/31/14/11. They are v.good IV's in terms of attack and sp.attk I and it has v.good egg moves. I'm interested, but can you ask for something else? Either the cleffa or something else maybe from my trade thread. I want to give you a good iv'd pokemon in return ofcourse but I am reluctant to trade you anything on the list for the larvitar.

stats on the shiny milotic please?

Hold on, I'll give you them once I get off WFC

Timid Alamos Darkrai UT

I'll check if I need it when I get off wifi. I think I may but give me a minute to check ok

Last edited:

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    what i must do now?
    Note: i'm an honest trainer and i'm staying connected in wi-fi i can promise that i'm not cloning to regice because i don't have permission

you're interested?(filler)

Last edited:

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Timid Alamos Darkrai UT

I would like it yes, which is lucky as I have a Timid Alamos Darkrai UT with good IV's but in different areas. However you have just proposed becoming my trade partner so do we need to do this trade? (Did you get this from KatYAdidGroove? It looks like her handywork)

stats on the shiny milotic please?

Milotic, Calm, Lvl. 100 Item : None
    394/140/226/236/349/198

what i must do now?
    Note: i'm an honest trainer and i'm staying connected in wi-fi i can promise that i'm not cloning to regice because i don't have permission

you're interested?(filler)

I'm interested, but you'll have to find something from my trade thread in my sig. sorry for the hassle

Last edited:

GeneralGuy

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    I would like it yes, which is lucky as I have a Timid Alamos Darkrai UT with good IV's but in different areas. However you have just proposed becoming my trade partner so do we need to do this trade? (Did you get this from KatYAdidGroove? It looks like her handywork)
    We'll trade. I can mass clone each pokémon you have so that you'll never run out of stock.

No, I went to the ToysRus event myself and SRed at home for about an hour.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    We'll trade. I can mass clone each pokémon you have so that you'll never run out of stock.

No, I went to the ToysRus event myself and SRed at home for about an hour.

Ok, so my jirachi for your darkrai and eevee. I also use AR so it's no problem about the cloning. I've PMed you about our trade partnership

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Could I have the Suicune's EV spread and nature, please?

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Bold Nature, 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    (I believe this is it's correct ev spread if I remember correctly)

Could I have the Suicune's EV spread and nature, please?

GeneralGuy: Meet me on wifi now for the trade. congrats on the partnership as well!

Back