• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IV Ranch

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I am definitely interested in that Suicune. Are you interested in any Ubers? I happen to have an excellent Quiet Dialga. I don't remember its exact IVs, but it had 2 30s (HP and Defense, IIRC) and 31 Special Defense as well as 28 Special Attack (could be a bit lower, but I'm pretty sure it's 28) and an impressive 29 Attack. Even the Speed IV has a respectable level of 22 although a Quiet Dialga doesn't really need it.

I also happen to have two good Uxies, (one Bold and one Sassy with the former one only coming EV trained with Thunderbolt, Stealth Rock, Yawn and U-turn) a pretty good Modest Heatran, (untouched or EV trained with Lava Plume, Earth Power, Rest and Sleep Talk - it has a low Speed which makes the Choice Scarf set undesirable for it) a shiny Naive Azelf (untouched or EVd) and an EV trained Choice Band Crobat with 29 HP, 31 Attack and Speed and 22 Defense and Special Defense. I normally don't give redistribution rights to the Azelf or Dialga, but I desperately want a usable Suicune so I'm willing to make an exception with those two provided that you don't give redistribution rights to anyone you might trade them to. I also have a triple flawless EV trained Rhyperior and Weezing I might be willing to trade, but they cannot be nicknamed so unless you're okay with a Rhyperior named Posterior or a Weezing called Mustard, you probably don't want them.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    I will agree to not distribute the dialga or Azelf if I eventually accept to trade for one of them. I am currently thinking about which one I want from the list below. Could you provide me with the stats or the Uxie and the details on Mustard Weezing. I may also ask if I can IV check the Dialga personally. I will give you my NOK Manaphy in the trade as security (it is uncloned and is my rarest pokemon), same with the Naive Azelf.

Quiet Dialga, Bold EV Trained Uxie, Shiny Naive Azelf Untouched, Mustard Weezing

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    i am interested in this:

Cleffa Lv. 5 UT Adamant, Wish, Softboiled egg moves: 2/31/29/31/31/23

(i only want cleffa if it has magic guard ability)

i can offer a naive ALAMOS darkrai with 28 speed iv's and 28 sp. attack iv's.

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    ok i'll trade for cleffa and sorry i believed that my larvitar was having better speed iv

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Level 70 Weezing
    Bold Nature
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 Speed
    30 - 31 / 10 - 11 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 28 / 25 - 26 or in stats:
    236 / 124 / 261 / 145 / 122 / 107
    OT: Vincent (from my old Emerald save)
    Arrived from Hoenn at level level 70
    ID No. 29573

- Will-o-Wisp
    - Thunderbolt
    - Pain Split
    - Haze

Uxie level 51
    EVs 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Stats: 184 / 79 / 201 / 83 / 152 / 101

Special Attack is a letdown, but it's not like Uxie's meant to deal any damage anyway.

And yes, you may personally check the Dialga and Azelf. (although the latter is far from impressive)

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    if you can't i can have the ev trained metagross or aerodactyl of your trade thread?

this weird i used the serebii iv calculator and my larvitar don't have high sp.atk iv but his speed iv is 30 and his attack it's high too

Last edited:

Patchy

-
    Years
    Gengar (OT is Me ;)) ev trained lvl. 58: 29/24/26/31/31/26
    (Shiny) CHANNEL Jirachi Modest lvl5 UT: 19/9/29/26/31/31
    (shiny) ev trained Gallade Adamant lvl. 100 : 28/ 31/ 29/31/15/ 28.
    (shiny) Milotic, Calm ev trained lvl. 100: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Legit)

I like these. But I must ask a question on Jirachi and Milotic: How do you know for SURE they're legit? (DeanoDance said that most Channel Jirachis are hacked [I think he also said they can't be traded :(]). And the Milotic - did you get it yourself? I'll pass on it if it's hatched, though. But if it's been checked then it's good. :)

Check my joint thread in my sig. My stuff only, though.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    i am interested in this:

Cleffa Lv. 5 UT Adamant, Wish, Softboiled egg moves: 2/31/29/31/31/23

(i only want cleffa if it has magic guard ability)

i can offer a naive ALAMOS darkrai with 28 speed iv's and 28 sp. attack iv's.

It doesn't have Magic Guard which is a letdown, BUT I am in the process of breeding this cleffa (it is Male) in order to eventually get a baby with magic guard and the same good IV's+ egg moves. I'll notify you when I get one straight away. I am interested in the darkrai your offering as well.

Level 70 Weezing
    Bold Nature
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 Speed
    30 - 31 / 10 - 11 / 30 - 31 / 31 / 28 / 25 - 26 or in stats:
    236 / 124 / 261 / 145 / 122 / 107
    OT: Vincent (from my old Emerald save)
    Arrived from Hoenn at level level 70
    ID No. 29573

- Will-o-Wisp
    - Thunderbolt
    - Pain Split
    - Haze

Uxie level 51
    EVs 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
    Stats: 184 / 79 / 201 / 83 / 152 / 101

Special Attack is a letdown, but it's not like Uxie's meant to deal any damage anyway.

And yes, you may personally check the Dialga and Azelf. (although the latter is far from impressive)

It's boiled down to a choice between the Uxie and Dialga, though I must say the Weezing is tempting, and if I was disposed to like Heatran I'd take it quickly. I would like to check their IV's, so do you mind meeting me on wifi. I will give you the NOK Manaphy and my Japanese Wish Chansey as security. I will NOT clone the Uxie and Dialga while I'm checking their IV's, and I expect you will do the same. I'll post their IV's back here once their checked and tell you my choice. I'll then meet you back on wifi and give you back which one didnt make the trade and take back the two pokes (I'll bring a filler).

Neos 93

Aura Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2008
    this is weird i used the serebii iv calculator and the speed iv of larvitar are 30 and his sp.atk 14

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    if you can't i can have the ev trained metagross or aerodactyl of your trade thread?

this weird i used the serebii iv calculator and my larvitar don't have high sp.atk iv but his speed iv is 30 and his attack it's high too

Ok, I'll give you my EV Trained Metagross for the Larvitar. Meet me on wifi as soon as possible, I'll be waiting. Don't worry about getting the IV's wrong, calculators will only be accurate the higher level the pokemon and if it's been fully ev trained. I use a an AR to get exact readings for IV's.

Gengar (OT is Me ;)) ev trained lvl. 58: 29/24/26/31/31/26
    (Shiny) CHANNEL Jirachi Modest lvl5 UT: 19/9/29/26/31/31
    (shiny) ev trained Gallade Adamant lvl. 100 : 28/ 31/ 29/31/15/ 28.

I like these. But I must ask a question on Jirachi and Milotic: How do you know for SURE they're legit? (DeanoDance said that most Channel Jirachis are hacked [I think he also said they can't be traded :(]). And the Milotic - did you get it yourself? I'll pass on it if it's hatched, though. But if it's been checked then it's good. :)

Check my joint thread in my sig. My stuff only, though.

To be honest I think the Milotic is a risk, BUT I'm not convinced it's a hack either, nothing apart from the IV's leads me to believe it's hacked. I got it from a respectable trader+ I would be fully convinced it was legit if it had a bold nature and that iv spread. So it's your own risk trading it, sorry. As for the CHannel Jirachi I am particularly confident it's not hacked as I got it from a very,very reliable hack-free and reputable trader. Ofcourse he didn't originally recieve it, so, again, trade at your own risk but I believe it to be legit judging by how I got it from the trader. I am currently checking your thread ok ;)

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010

I can get you Hayley's Phione, UT, still in the ranch.

Well, I like this one...
    (shiny) ev trained Togekiss, Modest lvl. 100 : 22/21/20/28/31/31

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years

Edit: Well according to your last message, I'll look for somthing else for now, but that trade is still the original offer

I would like it if you could offer a pokemon with good IV's instead Jabunks. I do want the hayley Phione a lot, but that trade would have to be settled in my trade thread (see sig). This Ranch is for good IV'd pokemon only. Ofcourse I would like to IV check your hayley Phione if you don't mind. again security will be provided.

Jabunks

Currently Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2010
    Lol, i just read that, I honestly don't know what IVs are, and how to check them...

I would like it if you could offer a pokemon with good IV's instead Jabunks. I do want the hayley Phione a lot, but that trade would have to be settled in my trade thread (see sig). This Ranch is for good IV'd pokemon only. Ofcourse I would like to IV check your hayley Phione if you don't mind. again security will be provided.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years

Well, I like this one...
    (shiny) ev trained Togekiss, Modest lvl. 100 : 22/21/20/28/31/31

I will deal with this trade in my trade thread shortly.

ok i'm in wi-fi now(filleeer)

Thank you a lot for the larvitar, it's v.good ,hope you like Metagross (my brother ev trained him). I am interested in your Jolteon. Is it fully ev trained?+ may I IV check it?

still waiting for that ev spread + moveset

Hold on, they'll be up in 30 seconds.

OK, Itsugo, thanks. :)
    But I'll pass on the Milotic, but I'll take Jirachi and hack check it when I get an R4.

Ok. I'm interested in your Kingdra. Do you mind listing it's stats, and me checking it's IV's personally?

Patchy

-
    Years
    Well, the thing is, that belongs to Draco Meteor. I have one, but I don't know if he'd want me to trade it. If you want to wait a while, I'll ask him.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Well, the thing is, that belongs to Draco Meteor. I have one, but I don't know if he'd want me to trade it. If you want to wait a while, I'll ask him.

I don't mind waiting, take your time :)

Neo: I'm still interested in that Jolteon and IV checking it. Is it ev trained? Get back to me asap ;)

EDIT: Milotic's EV spread and Moves: EV's are unknown/ Moves: Attract, Toxic, Recover, Hydro Pump ( I didn't personally train it, some of these moves are debatable so I can give it any tm you want)

Back