• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The IV Ranch

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm interested in that Togekiss, could please tell me where you put the EV's.

I'll offer a EV trained Adamant Dragonite IV's 27/31/30/x/25/31 (252atk/252speed/6HP), If not I'll make another offer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    no, the milotic's fine..i offer shiny adament elekid UT w/ cross chop, fire punch, ice punch and dynamic punch...it has perfect IVs in speed and 29 in attack

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    on cleffa, isn't softboiled a emerald move tutor move? Anyways, I may come back and check later, but really nothing i see now that i need. :s

Too bad cleffa didn't get magic guard :/

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    I'm interested in that Togekiss, could please tell me where you put the EV's.

I'll offer a EV trained Adamant Dragonite IV's 27/31/30/x/25/31 (252atk/252speed/6HP), If not I'll make another offer.

The shiny togekiss or Alex's (OT) Togekiss? I am interested in your Dragonite.

no, the milotic's fine..i offer shiny adament elekid UT w/ cross chop, fire punch, ice punch and dynamic punch...it has perfect IVs in speed and 29 in attack

Ok. Deal. Meet me on wifi now.

on cleffa, isn't softboiled a emerald move tutor move? Anyways, I may come back and check later, but really nothing i see now that i need. :s

Too bad cleffa didn't get magic guard :/

I know but it's on my d/p games sadly. I never knew what magic guard was , then I checked and I was mildly pissed off that it didnt get this amazing ability, lol. I'm really going to give this breeding thing some effort with cleffa so watch this space.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Ok. Can you post the stats and moves of your dragonite. last check-up before we trade :).

032193sid: What is your FC? For this trade use the FC in my sig.

Sure

Dragon dance, outrage, earthquake and firepunch.

Level 64 - HP 208, attack 259, defence 145, sp atk 126, sp defence 149 and speed 167

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    it says i've been removed from your roster..just add me again..FC:3995 6869 6056

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    Sure

Dragon dance, outrage, earthquake and firepunch.

Level 64 - HP 208, attack 259, defence 145, sp atk 126, sp defence 149 and speed 167

Cool. I know you gave me specific IV's but I'd like to personally check them myself. So we'll trade as usual but I may ask to re-do the trade if I don't like IV's, though I'm sure their the exact ones you said to me so there should be no problem.meet me on wifi in 2 minutes ok?

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Cool. I know you gave me specific IV's but I'd like to personally check them myself. So we'll trade as usual but I may ask to re-do the trade if I don't like IV's, though I'm sure their the exact ones you said to me so there should be no problem.meet me on wifi in 2 minutes ok?

Sure. I'm 99% sure they are the right IV's and atk and speed is flawless for sure.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    why did you cancel?
    filllllleeeeerrrr

I actually have a lvl. 100 ev trained shiny electivire with OT: Dawn so it looks like I don't need your elekid whose OT is Dawn too. I'm interested in your shiny quirky lvl. 5 UT pichu. May I check it's IV's?

Prince: Meet me on wifi now!

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    032198sid: Your Pichu's IV's: 18/16/12/31/31/8. Interesting IV's to say the least. I think I want it, tell me what you'd like for it. Meet me on wifi to exchange the pichu back for the time being.

Prince: I'm not entirely sure as I got it in a trade. I'm checking dragonite's IV's now.

EDIT: Dragonite's wonderful IV's: 27/31/30/31/14/25. Your estimate's weren't far wrong then. 31 attk and spattk IV's and 25 speed IV's is nice. I'll take it, thank you very much for the trade!

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    032198sid: Your Pichu's IV's: 18/16/12/31/31/8. Interesting IV's to say the least. I think I want it, tell me what you'd like for it. Meet me on wifi to exchange the pichu back for the time being.

Prince: I'm not entirely sure as I got it in a trade. I'm checking dragonite's IV's now.

I worked it out... 252 sp atk/ 252 sp def/ 6HP. Why couldn't 252 EV's be in HP, oh well. I guess I live with it.

Itsugo

Pokemon Merchant
    Years
    032198sid: Ok, deal. Meet me on wifi.

THEGREATREDX: Could you offer a pokemon with confirmed good IV's please. Or one you suspect has good IV's. If you want to trade normally visit my trade thread. The idea of this thread is to trade and make available pokemon with great IV's.

New Amazing Pokemon has been added to the list:
    Cubone Lv. 5 Adamant UT Rockhead Ability, Holding Thick Club, Fire Punch Egg move, EQ and Rock Slide taught: 17/29/31/10/25/21

Back