• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Jeremy Fanclub! (Revived)

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Mmm....flavored milk...so how's that hotdog Jeremy? XD You know, you said you were eating a hot dog...XD.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    Mmm....flavored milk...so how's that hotdog Jeremy? XD You know, you said you were eating a hot dog...XD.
    O_O A hotdog is the same shape as a... Um... You know... Hehehe... *Sligh look* A Diglet. XD

Where the Ginger is Jeremy-chan? O_o

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    XD So you're "sligh"? XD Idiot it's "sly". XD Learn to spell! XD

Hm, where be Jeremy at? Well school right now. XD

Guest123_x1

Jeremy-chan said he wouldn't be posting much this week.
    It'sa no wonder he hasn't been posting in my Molly fan club.

Guest123_x1

Here we go with the gender confusion again...
    The Jeremy Fanclub! (Revived)

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    It'sa no wonder he hasn't been posting in my Molly fan club.
    LOL! Yeah. Jeremy-chan'd have to be away not to post in Molly's fanclub. I doubt he could go a day without posting there. I hope he comes back soon.

um... I'm pretty sure "Jeremy-Chan" translates into "Ms. Jeremy", guys. ._.
    Not really. Words like "-chan", "-kun", "-san", "-sama", "-dono", etc. can't really be translated. That's why a lot of people use them in scanslations and fansubs and such. "-Chan" is less masculine than "-kun", but it can still be used for males. Usually, "-chan" is used to denote closeness. Like with friends or cute little things. (Cats. XD)

Guest123_x1

^It seems as if he's not making as many posts per day as usual. Must be exams or national testing.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    nicoleb said:
    Not really. Words like "-chan", "-kun", "-san", "-sama", "-dono", etc. can't really be translated. That's why a lot of people use them in scanslations and fansubs and such. "-Chan" is less masculine than "-kun", but it can still be used for males. Usually, "-chan" is used to denote closeness. Like with friends or cute little things. (Cats. XD)
    You did your homework huh? XD.

Where be Jeremy now? At home? At the library? At San Fransisco? At-*shot*.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    I think he's held down by homework. The same reason poor ottermi619 is. And how I would be if I didn't give rat's behind about my future. And also because it's the holladays over here. XD!

Guest123_x1

nicoleb said:
    I think he's held down by homework. The same reason poor ottermi619 is. And how I would be if I didn't give rat's behind about my future. And also because it's the holladays over here. XD!
    I just haven?t been posting here because I haven?t been getting any more replies in the Molly Hale club. As it is, I don?t post that frequently here anyway.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    ottermi619 said:
    ^It seems as if he's not making as many posts per day as usual. Must be exams or national testing.
    No, we both live in the same city (o.o help) and we don't have our testing for another month or two. XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Kakashi and Sasuke Lover said:
    Heeyy Jeremy *rapes* *glomps* XD

Haven't spokem to you in a little bit. Can I join? X3

I'll promise not to rape hurt you XDD
    Dude! XD

Jeremy must be working on his hax04. XD.

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
    Years
    Dawg 2005 said:
    No, we both live in the same city (o.o help) and we don't have our testing for another month or two. XD
    You both live in the same City?! OMFG!!! ([Noob]) XD Have you ever met or called? XD Welcome, Kakashi and Sasuke Lover! *Adds*

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I'm too scared, XD. He must live pretty close because my dad teaches in his school district, just not his school, I'd be very scared then.

Back