• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE JULY PIXEL ART CONTEST - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Dragonfree... your entry is breath taking. It's a true work of art. It's simply amazing. There are no visible flaws in it (at least I fail to spot any). Shadow Wolf's entry is also amazingly well detailed.
    Dithering large areas is a nightmare.
    Who could have guessed?[/SARCASM] My entry has a huge amount of dithering and it's a real pain in the neck. x___x

Last edited:

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • This is mine so far:

Meh, I can't shade hair at all, so that part's gonna suck. X-x

And, I realize this uses colors that are not allowed. I make my outlines bright colors when I'm working so I can see them easier.

EDIT: Finished:

Last edited:

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • Looks pretty similar, but better. The only thing I notice really wrong is that it seems like her hips are too rounded for her to have a stomsch like that. Also, if you're going to have her belly button showing like that, you should probably make the shirt shorter, because she'd have to have a really tight, wet shirt for it to be like that.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • Wow everyone's looks so good, and the palette is awsome. I am in the mood to make one now, though it will suck for being my first ever pixel art for a contest I will still enter it.

Here it is everyone

Enokoro

is so zetta slow.
    Years
  • Its pretty good,but save its as PNG.Its a lil blurry.
    To anyone: Please comment on mine.

mazilwolf said:
    i editied my entyr (it was this:
    )
    did i improve it, or did i just make it worse... =/
    tats gross dude

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf 2

The Pixel Artist
    Years
  • Smarties-kun said:
    Dragonfree... your entry is breath taking. It's a true work of art. It's simply amazing. There are no visible flaws in it (at least I fail to spot any). Shadow Wolf's entry is also amazingly well detailed.

Who could have guessed?[/SARCASM] My entry has a huge amount of dithering and it's a real pain in the neck. x___x
    Thanks ^^.
    I also dithered so much my hand hurt when I was done.
    Darn.

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
    Years
  • What do you gusy think of mine? I was surprised at what I did for my first time, i think that took me about 2-3 hours. but I don't mind I think I did an ok job for my first time.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Well, since you had to ask, NEVER. >:(

Actually, whenever I see Vaati on so I can send him the entries because he's apparently not having much luck viewing this site, ever, and then when he gets a chance to rate them all. I've pretty much already finished.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back