• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Kanto Starting Pokémon - on your C-Gear [ #21 ]

Which skin do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2011
    I chose Venasuar~. Same reason that a few people did- my old friend from Red way back when. I cant wait till these become avalible for America!

Nameless.

Uhhh, I would probably choose Charizard if I was doing this. Everytime I play FRLG or RBY I choose Charmander, so for old time sake I would choose Charizard. :3

However, I won't download it because I'd rather keep Unova as Unova and not involve any old time things.

mirceabest

Being Stupid Is Not Cool
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    The Blastoise one rocks! I really like all of them but... C'mon! My first starter was Squirtle! So... Go, Go, Blastoise!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I prefer the Charizard one. Yes, I've fallen into the majority here, but what can I say. I've always enjoyed Charizard, and to see the Pokemon make a return this way in the Fifth Gen. really is kind of awesome, though weird because of how the region is set up. (All new Pokemon and what-not.) Still, I like that Charizard.

The Blastoise one is another favorite, with the combination of blue on black. But the fact that the buttons are on the right put Charizard just a bit more ahead of Blastoise.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    They're all wonderfully done, but I'll always stick with my favorite of them all, Charizard.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Charizard is my favourite Pokemon out of the 3. But I like all the kanto starters as they remind me of my childhood :)

Speed

Skyward
    Years
  • I like them all, but Charizard looks the best. I like how the shading was done on it, makes it look cool.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Undoubtedly Charizard is my favorite. Asides from being my favorite Pokémon of the three, the image does it great justice.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    Despite Venusaur and Blastoise been my two favorite starter Pokemon, and Charizard been my least favorite (out of all the starters), I must say the Charizard one looks the best, the Venusaur and Blastoise ones don't do them any justice.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Oh they look pretty good :3 I don't really care for these new themes though, pretty pointless to me personally. But I must admit they are very appealing, especially the Venasaur one :3

yay to saving old threads

Back