• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game You Beat?

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
  • I finished Radiant Historia.

It was amazing and awesome.

A good game, I must say... Though later in the game against bosses the only thing you can really do is POISON and stall to survive. D :

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    Haven't beaten any in awhile, months even...but last one was Donkey Kong Country Returns in December xD

ThePokeBoss

PokePimp
    Years
  • the last game i beat was Pokemon White.. i know im slow but i was making sure i got every possible thing done. i also beat Fallout: New Vegas with 100%. so im happy

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Portal 2 was the last game I fully completed, since I mostly play multiplayer games, like TF2. I also play minecraft like it's going out of fashion.

Years
  • hmmm...
    just completed a speedrun of Pokemon Red a couple minutes ago :P
    but aside from that Pokemon Black. PKMN are like the only games I actually complete through :$

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2011
    Last game I beatten...

Last game I finished was a game called Nine Persons, Nine Hours, Nine Doors. :)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I just beat Catherine for the PS3. I got the "True Lovers Ending" Which as more endings depending on your answers to the questions they give you. :D

Anders

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I just beat Portal 2, It was a lot more fun than I was expecting, though still not game of the year all years material for me. If I'm bored someday I might check out the first game, but the short web comic on it is enough for me, for now anyways.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    i recently beat the main plot of elder scrolls oblivion(there has been no known record of someone beating *everything* in the game). its the first time i focused on the main quest instead of running randomly around doing odd jobs, but now its time for those odd jobs to get some attention lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Pheonix Wright: Ace Attorney
    Went through a phase and basically bought the game for the Wii (since I didn't have the DS version) and beat all four cases in one day. xD I would have done the fifth case as well but I've yet to buy it. Planning on doing so soonish.

Kyo The Pro

I'm the Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2012
    i wouldn't count Pokemon so soul nomad i finally finished the secret events

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2011
    I just beat Okage: Shadow King (And I'd be very surprised if anyone even HEARD of it. XD)

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Last game I beat was a monotype speed run of HeartGold. I don't recommend speeding through that game, guys...lol

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2011
    Zelda Windwaker I beat completely 100%. You have to go through the game twice to do that. Then I unlocked everything 100% and it took forever..

I never want to touch that game again

Back