• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Last Game You Beat?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Zelda Windwaker I beat completely 100%. You have to go through the game twice to do that. Then I unlocked everything 100% and it took forever..

I never want to touch that game again

Speak of the devil...

Last game I beat was also Wind Waker..for the gazabillionth time.

I want to touch that game inappropriately.

Years
  • Actually, I want to play LoZ: WW now you two have said it. I need to dig it out of my collection at home.

And the last game I beat recently was Dragon Warrior Monsters on the GBC.​

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Mass Effect 2, GoldenEye 007 (N64), and Super Mario All-Stars. I finished up all of those playthroughs within the same week

Years
  • Just finished beating Pokemon explorers of the sky since i never passed bcuz it was almost the same as time. Be4 that i finished Crysis 2 a very good game and Fight Night Champion. :3

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    After almost dying from exhaustion, I finally beat Bayonetta on Infinite Climax mode (aka very hard) and succeeded in having platinum medals in almost every level in that mode.

Never. Again.

Years
  • Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin...never mind that!
    I finished it a lots of times.

Lemme say i Just finished "The World Ends With You[NDS]".
    Beautiful game, with the lesson of friendship and their importance.
    I finished the game exactly in 3 weeks lol.
    At the end of my first week playing it, yes Joshua's turn. Then Beat at the following week.

Currently getting nostalgic times from KH: CoM(GBA) in my gPSP.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Been a bit since I posted in here. And I have beaten some games since Tales of VS!

Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
    - Played this entirely while on vacation. Beat it on the plane home. (b'-')b
    Puzzle Agent 2
    - I beat the first game again a week before in preparation for this one. n_n
    inFAMOUS
    - Figured I should beat it before starting another PS3 game and before I went away for school.
    Katamari Forever
    - Might've pulled an accidental all-nighter with this one.
    Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
    - Loooved this one but rushed the end so I wouldn't get sick of the formula before playing the second one. XD;

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    GTA IV.
    Playing GTA IV:the lost and damned now.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Ocarina of Time, for the xth time. I've lost count, sweeties. XD This includes the 3DS version as well. (I was playing both congruently. XD)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
  • The most recent game I "beat" was Catherine on the Xbox 360. The game was about 8 endings and I got all but 3 of them. Great story and surprisingly fun puzzles drew me in. It was a lot better than I expected.

The next game I play on tackling is probably Nier. Its an older game but my friend recommended it to me and let me borrow it. I'll see if its any good.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2011
    Last game I beat was Zelda: OoT for the 3ds =D Best game ever.

Currently found an old fave of mine: Quest 64. Using an emulator on my computer atm for that

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    The last game that I beat was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, and I loved it. The dungeons were a lot of fun, and it was somewhat challenging. I haven't gotten all of the Pieces of Heart, but I've done all of the side-quests other than getting the Mask of Truth and Biggoron's Sword to my knowledge. I'm trying to do the Master Quest now.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
    Years
  • The last game I beat was Assassins Creed Brotherhood, good game, already preordered Revelations, I coudn't be bothered however to get 100% synch on all missions =P
    (You had to do missions in a certain way to get 100% completion)

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • Tales of the Abyss - I recently beat this, and I love this game alot <3

Back