• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
    Last thing I saw was this movie that I think was called Black Ops.

It was really stupid, and I left the room me and my parents were watching it in after about an hour.

They told me later it was good that I did, because it got even lamer, and had a stupid ending that didn't make sense.

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Underworld: Rise of the Lycans. Bought the trilogy last week and only just bothered to watch them all lolz

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Just got through watching Big Fan by Robert Siegel. The directorial efforts seemed pretentiously artsy in a "typical indie film" sort of way, but the script was beautifully executed. Patton Oswalt is yes (Kevin Corrigan's appearance also made me squeal silently in delight), his performances are always yes, and he is hilarious outside the big screen; congratulations to him for the grammy nomination he received for his comedy album.

~Assassin~

Traitors to the Creed must die
    Years
    Avatar was my last movie that i watched
    It was awesome in 3D
    Any of you watch Paranormal Activity yet?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just saw Sherlock Holmes; I thought it was a great movie. Witty, clever and entertaining all around.

Mihael

Tara X willow=OTP
    Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2012
    I saw inglorious basterds the other day cause I found it on DVD, and while I love Quentin Tarantino... I hate going to the movies.

Amazing flick, anyways, best of the year I'd say, but I haven't seen avatar yet.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    In theaters, It was The Box. It was so horrible. And at home, I think it was either Four Christmases or The Patriot in Social Studies class...

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    Last night I watched District 9 for the first time. Looked pretty awesome in Blu-Ray (it was my first Blu-Ray movie as well :o). Anyway, I quite enjoyed it.

Back