• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The last movie you watched?

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    We watched a film adaptation of Harold Pinter's "The Birthday Party" in class today. I couldn't decide whether I was more bored or horrified; but I always wished it would just end. Sign of a good adaptation that it got to me, I suppose, but I hate being uncomfortable during a movie. -.-

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I watched Benny and Joon the other day, since I'd never seen it before (and I love Johnny Depp). It was SO cute! I was so glad I watched it, it was funny and just cute. xD Loved it.

Years
    I watched (well, still am watching, but it's almost over) another Johnny Depp movie, Finding Neverland, which is pretty good, but it makes me feel a little sad I'm not a little kid anymore.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2010
    The last movie I watched was Avatar.
    The move was amazing! The special affects, the plot, the actors were all great.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I was watching Brokeback Mountain today, I was uber bored so I thought what the hell.

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    I just watched the matrix Trilogy for the first time today.
    All three movies were good and it would be nice to watch them again in the future.

Back