• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    The wing muscles look kinda just like rings around the wings, (heh, that rhymes) but other than that I gotta say it's better than the original by quite a bit. ;D If you wanted him to look more fighter-ish, then you succeeded. A good balance between straight-wing and delta-wing. What's with the dual tails though?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    The wing muscles look kinda just like rings around the wings, (heh, that rhymes) but other than that I gotta say it's better than the original by quite a bit. ;D If you wanted him to look more fighter-ish, then you succeeded. A good balance between straight-wing and delta-wing. What's with the dual tails though?

Well thanks. XD And yeah, I kinda killed it on the muscles. Actually, the left wing is a little too far to the right, which makes everything look a bit weird. I've already revised it twice, but there's no way I'm going to recolor it anytime soon (it takes a freakishly long time).

Anyways, I wanted him to have a tail that didn't look exactly like Latias', hence the split. And If I may draw your attention here (it's a stealth fighter), you'll see a similar principle.

Latios and Latias end up in a String group which instruments should they play?

Latias would probably spaz out on a violin and Latios would use a cello.

Last edited:

Lusankya

The cake is a pie!
    Years
    V2.0 looks much better, although now I think his head is slightly too large xD In comparison with Latias, Latios has a much smaller head/body ratio.

Latias would probably go violin or viola, Latios would go either cello or bass. Or maybe an electric guitar, if for some reason we're counting that in a String group.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    This hasnt died yet? Surprising.

Well I'm back guys.

I'll say, it surprises me, even! I haven't been doing very well as a leader lately, I'm afraid. I'm at the time of life when college preparations take control of everything, regardless of how much free time you have at any moment. =/

Well, I finished my art way earlier than expected. So here.

Spoiler:

Whoa, that's really cool! I love the pose and expression he has. The minor changes you made to Latios here and there aren't bad either! :D I like it!

New Topic! [Not saying it is good though]

Heheh, a topic is a topic nonetheless. xD

I think a Latias on an electric guitar with Latios as accompaniment would be kinda cool! x3

Years
    Hi guys, haven't been here in a while, just gotta come back to worshiping Latias xD
    I have yet to get a Latias, and have lost my Latios. Tragic. But I WILL Avenge them!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hey guys, can I join? I love both Latis equally and I think together they make a graet team in double battling!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Well thanks very much!

Here's a question, if you only had one Soul Dew, yet you have the both of them, which one would you give it to and why?

I would give it to Latios because combined with a Mild Nature and Maxed EV Spe Att, you've got one hell of a Special Sweeper.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I'd probably give it to Latias to boost her already godly Sp.Def to help her even more with her weaknesses. She already hits decently hard with her mid-range Sp. Atk.

A well raised Latios has an amazing natural Sp. Atk, With perhaps a Choice *something* given to him, he could pack a serious punch!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I'm not really a fan of the Choice items to be honest, I'd perfer the Expert Belt for more power on Super Effectives, Power on many moves is much better then power on only one move.

I like your banner at the start, it looks great!

I also noticed that there were questions at the start as well, sorry about that:

What do you think about the Latis' shiny forms compared to their regular colour?

Latias with Yellow does look very good on her as many other people have noted, but a Green Latios is very underrated, I personally like the look, but I guess many people compare him to his shiny sister that doesn't make him look as good because of how spectacular she does.

What would be the Latis' favorite genre of videogames?
    I've pictured Latias the type that does the cute type of games, maybe the Party type, you know like Mario Party and Guitar Hero. While her brother is one for action and strategy games.

Latias is a Harp player, Latios a Double Bass player

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    IT'S STILL ALIVE.

I think that the Soul Dew is pretty.
    WAIT, YEW CAN GET IT IN THE GAME!? O:

YES! I'VE BEEN A GOOD BOY! 8D

Anyways, I've already all-caps-ified your profile page. But welcome back, again! :D

For some of the more recent members out there, this is Sarah, whose name I've yet to update on the member list as of now xP, and she was (sadly enough) our only veteran member! She's been gone for a while, of which I still haven't asked her why.. :3

Give her a warm welcome back, everyone!

And how appropriate of you to mark your return by stealing the first post on the next page! x3

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i was a veteran member :0 and as are you.

BUT SARAH. YOU'RE BACK

IM GONNA CAPS SPAM THIS PAGE
    CELEBRATE
    SARRAAAAHHHSAAARRRAAAAHSRAAAASDFDSADFGHJKJHGFDSASDFGHJKJHGFDSDFGHJHGFDSDFGYUJHHGHGSARAH.

hi sarah. :3

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
    Hi maddy :3

Ha, veteran members make us sound so old. D:

Spam is bad, kids!

WHOAAAAAAA
    Gekijōban Poketto Monsutā Mizu no Miyako no Mamorigami Ratiasu to Ratiosu <- That's the Latios and Latias movie title in Japanese.

And also, I just re-watched it, and we never talked about Camp Pikachu!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back