• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Hi There Everyone I would Like to Join this Fan Club! i Mainly Like Latios and its one of my Best Sweeping Pokemon in My Team!

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Soon. When Kai (Ratiasu-kun) gets on. c:

Um. WHO HAS MAXED OUT LATIAS AND LATIOS, PLZ?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'm not up to date with all this competitive battling stuff, but why don't you verse them both to eachother and see who wins, if you have 2 Diamond or Pearl games and 2 DSs?

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Just a Lati with maxed level and EVs.

Like Maddy said, I have a "maxed" Latias (Two actually, the second one I raised in Pearl when I transferred it over right after catching it in Sapphire.), and I battle with her quite a bit! She helps like no other in the Battle Tower. x3

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Of course, although in the 3rd Gen, I had Latias as a secondary Sweeper. Bit funny really, I only used the two of them in double battle mode.

As for the 4th Gen, I only wished the Dark Type moves stayed Special, because then Sucker Punch would actually mean something. They could've given Latios Mach Punch at least rather then just give one special move to Latias, I wouldn't want to be on the back end of a Boxing Latios!

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Yea Sucker Punch could own both of them. a good pokemon that can Resist Dark Type Moves is Lucario since it takes x0.25 damage from Dark Type Moves. thats how it goes:
    Latios Vs Cacturne
    Latios Switched with Lucario.
    Cacturne Used Sucker Punch
    its not Very Effective Against Lucario
    Lucario used Aura Sphere
    Cacturne Dead....

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Well, Sucker Punch as you know is a Dark Type move, and thanks to the Psychic type, bad news for the Siblings. Of course, due to the lack of Fighting moves, there really isn't anything to counter that. The addition of Mach Punch would be of great benefit to the siblings, as would a Fire move against Steel Types.

That Psychic typing really sucks. If there was a Light Type to be introduced in the future, I'd think the Latis would be that, they're more reliant on Light anyway. But then again, that's only if they ever do introduce it...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Thats shocking. the Latis cant Learn Focus Blast like Alakazam. thats why having Latios or Latias with any Fighting Type pokemon is a great Team Up

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I've been raising a Lucario just for that! Admittedly though, it's actually a SP.ATK Lucario, sp. sweeper lol. I'll probably raise a physical one as well, to be versatile that is. :]

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    I'd actually give it both Att and Spe Att to make it a Mixed Sweeper to get the best of both worlds. But yes, Lucario does make a good partner to either Lati Sibling, tearing down Blissey and any Dark or Steel types that get in the way, so a Physcial sweeper would be the best bet. If only the Double Battle was as popular.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back