• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
Years
  • Usually no.

Only symbols I think to my knowledge that are used in Japanese and Chinese language is kanji, Can't be too sure however.

Well now! I haven't seen you in a while! ^^ How ya been?

But yeah, the Kanji is what I was actually referring to. Most of the Kanji in Japanese has the same meaning as the corresponding word in Chinese, which is nice since it can help me get a vague gist of what something means. xD

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Well I don't know Japanese either. XD

I just click on all the buttons until I find something interesting!

Though I suppose having a background in Chinese helps a bit. ^^;

Yeah, same. I can speak Chinese better than I can write or read it though, so it doesn't really help me that much.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Chinese Latios. I wonder what a chinese dragon interpreted Latias would look like, or Latios.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I can understand spoken Chinese and read certain Chinese words, but I can't write or speak much. xP

Chinese Latios. I wonder what a chinese dragon interpreted Latias would look like, or Latios.

MADDY STOP GIVING ME GOOD IDEAS TO DRAW! D:<

Years
  • Man, I need to come here more often to praise the Latis. I'm going to be getting another Latios sometime in Ruby, after I collect all of my shinies in it, which will be after I get to them. Then comes Latias under the OT of SRkid, my old name. I hope she doesn't mind '_'
    Does anybody here know if I can SR right before beating the Pokemon League to potentially change it's IVs/Nature/Shinyness?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    EDIT: ^ That's what Kai did.

;D IM JUST A LEGEND. First tribal markings then chinese dragons. WHAT NEXT? *taps brain*

Last edited:

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Man, I need to come here more often to praise the Latis. I'm going to be getting another Latios sometime in Ruby, after I collect all of my shinies in it, which will be after I get to them. Then comes Latias under the OT of SRkid, my old name. I hope she doesn't mind '_'
    Does anybody here know if I can SR right before beating the Pokemon League to potentially change it's IVs/Nature/Shinyness?

The Latis stats are determined when you watch the TV right after beating the Elite Four. So yes. :3

Another pic of the Latis:

pikachusbigunderseaadveam1.jpg

from "Pikachu's Big Undersea Adventure". Was that some short film or something? I never saw it. xD

Years
  • AWESOME!
    I don't care how long it takes, I WILL get a shiny/powerful Lati! Both of them!
    Oh, and your pic didn't show :\
    Thanks for the info.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you'd find something on the internet where someone has taped it on their phone or something.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you'd find something on the internet where someone has taped it on their phone or something.

Too lazy to search for it right now. I'm in a slump.
    It'd be great to find it somewhere though, for the sake of seeing the Latis in a film again.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    Hmm, I might have encountered it before. I'll see if I can find it again. If I remember correctly, a few other legendaries were also involved.

Pokémonlegend222

Latias4Ever!
    Years
  • I'm laughing at how Latias is totally dominating the polls. xD

Mence, you know that Latias is the Goddess of Pokémon, right? And you know that Dark Latias is Darkness itself, RIGHT?! Man, it looks like you don't learn anything from Pokeprof! >_>

Dark Latias will be watching all of you from the depths of Darkness! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Years
  • No crap... It shows dominance :D
    I'm not sure if I should hunt a shiny Latias without a Master Ball, but then again, it shouldn't be too hard to get a Crobat with Mean Look, after some False Swipe and Stun Spore action.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back