• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lati Fanclub!! v2.0

Who do you like more?

• Latias

Votes: 130 59.9%
  • Latios

Votes: 87 40.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémonlegend222

Latias4Ever!
Years
  • No crap... It shows dominance :D
    I'm not sure if I should hunt a shiny Latias without a Master Ball, but then again, it shouldn't be too hard to get a Crobat with Mean Look, after some False Swipe and Stun Spore action.

nah, dominance is for bullies, and yeah, catch Latias with a Master Ball! but before, use Emerald's cloning glitch to get several Master Balls!

Years
  • nah, dominance is for bullies, and yeah, catch Latias with a Master Ball! but before, use Emerald's cloning glitch to get several Master Balls!
    I don't have the Master Ball, but I could beat the Elite Four right now if I wanted. My level 70 Sceptile agrees. xD
    And I'm nowhere in Emerald, since I used to try the Soft Reset RNG Glitch.
    So I guess I can just use Mean Look with Crobat after using False Swipe with Sceptile, and Stun Spore with Breloom.
    Or I could just keep going into battles against it throwing one ball at a time.
    Meh.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • I don't have the Master Ball, but I could beat the Elite Four right now if I wanted. My level 70 Sceptile agrees. xD
    And I'm nowhere in Emerald, since I used to try the Soft Reset RNG Glitch.
    So I guess I can just use Mean Look with Crobat after using False Swipe with Sceptile, and Stun Spore with Breloom.
    Or I could just keep going into battles against it throwing one ball at a time.
    Meh.

Yeah, I went for the soft-reset route when I was looking for a Timid Latias. HIGHLY recommended that you save your Master Ball! Luck is luck, but it still took me a month to find what I was looking for, even if it was just a Nature, and even with a Master Ball.

I had a systematic method to finding my Latias (ask if you really want to know), so I didn't waste too much time.

Years

• Yeah, I went for the soft-reset route when I was looking for a Timid Latias. HIGHLY recommended that you save your Master Ball! Luck is luck, but it still took me a month to find what I was looking for, even if it was just a Nature, and even with a Master Ball.

I had a systematic method to finding my Latias (ask if you really want to know), so I didn't waste too much time.
    Lemme guess, the route changing thing, with Repels and such?
    And I'm going to be going for a shiny one, so I really need just to find it to know.
    Still... sounds challenging.

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Yeah, I pretty much went in and out of that house on Cycling Road with the Acro Bike and Max Repels. I went into the patch of grass outside, and hopped in place for 20 seconds. If nothing appeared, I went in and out again, and repeat! xP

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Oh boy. It's taking me forever to catch Latios. It's health is down to 1HP and I've got a Wobuffet who keeps it from running.

Years
  • Oh boy. It's taking me forever to catch Latios. It's health is down to 1HP and I've got a Wobuffet who keeps it from running.
    Do you have a Breloom to use [Stun] Spore? Because either of the two can greatly increase the catch rate. Spore moreso, but it can wear off, so...
    Gonna start my hunt for Latias tonight.
    I'm so happy it is somewhat easier to get the shiny Latis now!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • Do you have a Breloom to use [Stun] Spore? Because either of the two can greatly increase the catch rate. Spore moreso, but it can wear off, so...
    Gonna start my hunt for Latias tonight.
    I'm so happy it is somewhat easier to get the shiny Latis now!

^ What he said, Maddy. :3 Good luck to both of you!

Shoulda saved the Master Ball though guys ;P, so worth it.

By the way, does anyone know if the Latis' PP is restored each time you battle them? I'd think so, but it'd be a shame to have to follow one for so long that it just Struggles his/herself to death! :0

I'm at the E4 in my friend's Ruby now, so I'm gettin' ready to challenge and beat them! (Silly me! The first time around I forgot that I caught Groudon already. Needless to say, it was very difficult and I lost. ¦D)

Years
  • Ratiasu! That's why you don't fight it. You just keep running into it.
    It may take longer, but once it's shiny, it's shiny. Just save and then chase!
    I accidentally used it on...
    Oh. I migrated it for a shiny hunt sometime. Never used it yet, but it shall be used on a shiny Giratina.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    D: I have put it to sleep a few times, did nothing.

I haven't touched a pokemon game in a while now...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
  • lol yeah. I took a break from Pearl for months. My friend and I traded GBA games like last year, and I'm just now using it to get Latios! :0

Now I picked up my DS again, and I want to EV train again. @_@

I also want to get Platinum now, for the Frontier and more Wi-Fi stuff.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Oh boy. It's taking me forever to catch Latios. It's health is down to 1HP and I've got a Wobuffet who keeps it from running.
    My sister fainted it!!! She was playing my game and she ran into Latias and freaked out. I didn't let her save afterward though, so...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back