• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Its about time I took my leave.
    My Wi-FI connection is permanently down, and because I joined the site to trade and battle, I have no use for coming back. I know my name has made me a somewhat "celebrity", but I don't think that I will fit in with the members of PC, even if I decided to stay.

So I bid you adieu~

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • What?!
    You can't leave already, MuffinMan! What will we all do without your bakery goodness?!

Please do reconsider, the Pokécommunity has a ton of other places you can post in and I'm sure you would be happy with them. Our community doesn't only have to do with Wi-Fi business. True, it is a rather large section of the place, but it isn't all we offer!

If this is truly what you wish to do, then I have no powers to stop you, however; you have had the best greeting I have seen around this community in a long while.
    (And I've been welcoming for a while now...)

Well, good luck with whatever your decision. :/

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    What?!
    You can't leave already, MuffinMan! What will we all do without your bakery goodness?!

Please do reconsider, the Pokécommunity has a ton of other places you can post in and I'm sure you would be happy with them. Our community doesn't only have to do with Wi-Fi business. True, it is a rather large section of the place, but it isn't all we offer!

If this is truly what you wish to do, then I have no powers to stop you, however; you have had the best greeting I have seen around this community in a long while.
    (And I've been welcoming for a while now...)

Well, good luck with whatever your decision. :/

I know that. Its obvious that PC is a very close community, but I don't think I'd fit in. And otherwise, I am very busy with school work, so I don't think I would have the time. Perhaps at another time I shall return to PC, and shower you all with my muffiny goodness.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I know that. Its obvious that PC is a very close community, but I don't think I'd fit in. And otherwise, I am very busy with school work, so I don't think I would have the time. Perhaps at another time I shall return to PC, and shower you all with my muffiny goodness.
    Well, sad to see you go, but good luck with school and everything. And coming back would be a great idea. XD;

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2008
    Well, sad to see you go, but good luck with school and everything. And coming back would be a great idea. XD;

Yeah, 8th grade is very crucial in our school district. In the 1st MP, your grades place you into your high school classes. :'D

I think i'll miss you the most BeachBoy :'( XD;

Years
  • Yeah, 8th grade is very crucial in our school district. In the 1st MP, your grades place you into your high school classes. :'D

I think i'll miss you the most BeachBoy :'( XD;
    I don't know where you're at for 8th grade to be very crucial, seeing as how I have not gone to school for grade 7 or 8 and I'm doing fine this year in Grade 9. O.o

But It's sad to see you leave so early on, I wish you the best in school, and everything else.

And you better come back and shower us with your Muffiny Goodness. :D

~Ryu

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • After ,maybe, a month absent . I decided to visit here. I lot has been happening here that i missed out so WELCOME ME !!! =]
    Merging into Leave/Absence thread because you missed it (30 days for welcome back thread) by a couple of days. ;/ Since returns under that time go here.

Welcome back, though. :D

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • After ,maybe, a month absent . I decided to visit here. I lot has been happening here that i missed out so WELCOME ME !!! =]
    You're demanding me to welcome you?
    Okay... xD

Welcome back to the community, The_G'.
    I don't believe I ever had the pleasure of meeting you before your absense, so greetings! I do hope you will find PC to be a better place than when you last left it. After all, things tend to improve over time.

Considering it hasn't been a month, as Beachboy so kindly pointed out, I'm not exactly sure what has changed since you visted last. However, I'm sure you will adjust. ;D

Take care, The_G'.

The_G'

Can I Has Some Friez?
    Years
  • You're demanding me to welcome you?
    Okay... xD

Welcome back to the community, The_G'.
    I don't believe I ever had the pleasure of meeting you before your absense, so greetings! I do hope you will find PC to be a better place than when you last left it. After all, things tend to improve over time.

Considering it hasn't been a month, as Beachboy so kindly pointed out, I'm not exactly sure what has changed since you visted last. However, I'm sure you will adjust. ;D

Take care, The_G'.

Thnx for the welcome. Some people are too cold to me sometimes .I find it improving much. Very much.

Tentacruel13

PM me f you want to contact me
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    I'm back!

I decided to come back to the PC. Mainly, to show off I program I m working on.Now, anybody remember me?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I decided to come back to the PC. Mainly, to show off I program I m working on.Now, anybody remember me?
    Yeah, um, not even close to being a month absent. XD; (Which is the limit for welcome back threads) Seeing as you posted; yesterday, the 12th, 11th, etc. So... merging this into the Leave / Absence Thread, because that's where under the restriction returns go. :B So Merged~

Regardless, uh... good to see around PC, Tentacruel13. XD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Oh, well I'm very sorry to see you go, Ryukotsei. It seems you were always one of those active members that I would see around the boards since I first begain being active here again. :/

I suppose we all have other things in our lives that take priority over the Pokecommunity. Good luck with your school work and your job. Please don't forget to pop in and say hello every once in a while!

Take care, my friend.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Hey guys, I'm leaving PC. I'll return in December. I'm tired of inconsistencies in the infraction system and sever errors in logical thinking from a certain member of the higher staff. I'm only returning in December because I have some commitments I have made to some of the moderators, and I plan on fulfilling them. If I see that by then the problem has been resolved, I'll stay. Otherwise, I'm just going to leave again until undeserved infraction points expire. (February)

I'll be on for the rest of the night, so if I'm convinced that it's worth sticking around for, I'll stay. I just want to take a break for a while to stay out of trouble and to keep from doing something I'll regret another day.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
  • Hey guys, I'm leaving PC. I'll return in December. I'm tired of inconsistencies in the infraction system and sever errors in logical thinking from a certain member of the higher staff. I'm only returning in December because I have some commitments I have made to some of the moderators, and I plan on fulfilling them. If I see that by then the problem has been resolved, I'll stay. Otherwise, I'm just going to leave again until undeserved infraction points expire. (February)

I'll be on for the rest of the night, so if I'm convinced that it's worth sticking around for, I'll stay. I just want to take a break for a while to stay out of trouble and to keep from doing something I'll regret another day.

I hope everything works out for you, Mobile, so I don't lose my pair. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back