• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Seth

.explorer.
Years
  • Well, my time has come...

Well, I must go. I'd rather not leave, but it, for me, is what is best. I am truly sorry for any hard feelings I have caused
    from my leaving. I have several reasons for leaving, which I will discuss later.

Anyways, I know I have a hack in development too. I am willing to pass down ownership to my closest friend, .Pichu-kun.
    Should he accept, Mystic Dreams is now in his hands. If he wishes, he may pass down ownership to another member.

Also, my dearest members of PokeCommunity, I wish I could of been a better member.
    I would like to say that I am sorry and am willing to make up for everything bad I've caused you all. On another note, I
    know most of the people on here don't know me, but, even then, I'm sorry.
    Plus, I would like to apologize for my behaviour in Javachat. Even though I said I'd never come back because of the
    members on there disliking me, I've realized my true reason for staying away from Javachat is because of what I did on
    there that angered you. I know a good few members that would be a bit glad of my riddance. And to those who are,
    whatever makes you happy. I know I've grown into a very well-mannered member of PC, but even that cannot make up for
    my actions here.

My friends, I know you weren't expecting this, so please, do not fret.

On to my reasons for my leave. . .

My main reason for leaving is because I want to be a better man. I know this sounds like a redundant reason, but truthfully,
    that is why I'm leaving. I've just grown so pervertive, and weak. I've been through puberty, I've been through a period of
    not being pervy, but, it has returned. It has cost me one of my best friends, too. :(
    I'm willing to try and redeem myself.

And to all my good friends out there, I bid you adaeu (however the hell you spell it.)

I have had a rather bad day today, but I'm completely serious.
    And no, I'm not going to be back by tomorrow.

I'm a man of my word.
    I may never return, or I may.

Anyways, some closing words...

If anyone should feel the need to contact me, my email is [email protected] .
    You may find me on Live Messenger occassionally, but I probably will not be on for long.

Also, I need to focus on school more, as my grades are falling. :(

I do not need a break from PC. I need a leave.

As one of my favorite songs said:
    "I gotta follow my heart...
    no matter how far."

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow, well I am sorry you had to go Seth-kun. D: You don't know me, but I been seeing around here. You seem very nice, and I know everyone is going to miss you. I wish you luck whatever you to do. PC is always here when you do decide to come back someday. Til then, I guess this is goodbye. *waves* Bye for now.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, I must go. I'd rather not leave, but it, for me, is what is best. I am truly sorry for any hard feelings I have caused
    from my leaving. I have several reasons for leaving, which I will discuss later.

Anyways, I know I have a hack in development too. I am willing to pass down ownership to my closest friend, .Pichu-kun.
    Should he accept, Mystic Dreams is now in his hands. If he wishes, he may pass down ownership to another member.

Also, my dearest members of PokeCommunity, I wish I could of been a better member.
    I would like to say that I am sorry and am willing to make up for everything bad I've caused you all. On another note, I
    know most of the people on here don't know me, but, even then, I'm sorry.
    Plus, I would like to apologize for my behaviour in Javachat. Even though I said I'd never come back because of the
    members on there disliking me, I've realized my true reason for staying away from Javachat is because of what I did on
    there that angered you. I know a good few members that would be a bit glad of my riddance. And to those who are,
    whatever makes you happy. I know I've grown into a very well-mannered member of PC, but even that cannot make up for
    my actions here.

My friends, I know you weren't expecting this, so please, do not fret.

On to my reasons for my leave. . .

My main reason for leaving is because I want to be a better man. I know this sounds like a redundant reason, but truthfully,
    that is why I'm leaving. I've just grown so pervertive, and weak. I've been through puberty, I've been through a period of
    not being pervy, but, it has returned. It has cost me one of my best friends, too. :(
    I'm willing to try and redeem myself.

And to all my good friends out there, I bid you adaeu (however the hell you spell it.)

I have had a rather bad day today, but I'm completely serious.
    And no, I'm not going to be back by tomorrow.

I'm a man of my word.
    I may never return, or I may.

Anyways, some closing words...

If anyone should feel the need to contact me, my email is [email protected] .
    You may find me on Live Messenger occassionally, but I probably will not be on for long.

Also, I need to focus on school more, as my grades are falling. :(

I do not need a break from PC. I need a leave.

As one of my favorite songs said:
    "I gotta follow my heart...
    no matter how far."
    I hoped this day would never come..but sadly, it has. :'(
    Dude, you were a cool friend to have, and I'm really going to miss you. :<

And, so I won't take your leave in vain, I will gladly take the production of Mystic Dreams, but I must finish my hack before yours, unless I get a beta first.

Hopefully, I might see you at PHF sometimes, but that's something that will be very rare. :(
    Hopefully you'll come back, but, I know not now, since this seems real now.

See you soon buddy.

Your friend,
    Michael.

Last edited:

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • Boy I never would have expected myself to post here saying something like this:

I'm leaving PC for several reasons,I need to concentrate on my studies,and my social activities and other stuff,I will not forget the good times I've had here,or the various things I've learned.
    I want to learn other things too but I justdon't have time anymore.
    Maybe I will comeback someday but until then,good bye PC and all my friends.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Aw man, sad to see you go too Jules. :<
    Hope to see you again soon. See ya later buddy.

~Michael

Years
  • Leaving threads aren't allowed, so I merged your thread into the Leave/Absence thread. Just a head-up. ^^;;

Shame you're leaving, but it happens. Have fun with your future endeavors. :D

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
  • Hello there PC :3

Before any of you PANIC {oh no! Roy's leaving! oh no! XD}
    That's not happening.

I'm grounded. I'm not even supposed to be on here now. Until December 1st I'll be offline.
    After then I'll hopefully return to posting like I did previously. And I mean before this terrible inactivity. Thanks for UNDERSTANDING ;D

I love you all

Roy

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Hey guys, I came here to tell you guys that I will be gone at Thanksgiving Day through back at Sunday. So Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! :D

- Fruitboy

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Okay dude, have fun!
    And Happy Thanksgiving~

We will still be here when
    you get back. ;3

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Hey guys, I came here to tell you guys that I will be gone at Thanksgiving Day through back at Sunday. So Happy Thanksgiving Day everyone! :D

- Fruitboy
    Stuff yourself with Thanksgiving food or... er, fruit? Haha, have fun Fruitboy. XD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Just posting to say I'm back~ My exams went reasonably well, I probably could have done better, but oh well.

Looking forward to um.. posting again. xD

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't know you.. but welcome back. Geeze, reading some of these Good-Byes make me tear up.

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
  • Well, I'm just posting here to tell you all I'm leaving.

I don't really go here much anymore, so consider this... a formal goodbye?

Haha. Okay, see you all~

-Kiki

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back