• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amaranthine

Steeled Veteran
Years
  • Hello, people, I have quite a few trades going on, but they'll have to come to a halt because I'm leaving for the weekend. sorry everyone! I'lll do the trades when I get back.

oblueknighto

The Blue Knight
    Years

I'm back! (Even thought I never posted when I was first here). Anyone going to welcome me back?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome back guys. And I wish everyone luck of anyone who decided to leave here to do other things. Sometimes the other things come first. And hopefully once you get that done maybe you will be back here. ^^

Well am going to be gone on the 8th and won't return til 18th. I am going to be in Las Vegas with my family. So I won't be online for those 1 1/2 weeks.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Going adrenalin camping for the weekend, so won't be back until Sunday.

Tschüs!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I'm back from being grounded. I know some of you have been freaking out that I have been gone. I'm sorry you guys. I need to learn to behave myself.

Oh and I missed you guys, too! :)

Sublime

Blimey!
    Years
  • Don't expect me to be around as much as I have been for awhile.
    I just have so many IRL stresses at the moment. It's just...aughh. :[
    I might be on once a day or something, but no where near as long as much as I used to be until I get stuff straightened out.

I'll still be on MSN daily though if anyone wants to chat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back