• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2021
    I'll be away from PC for a week or so(going away somewhere).

See you bye:D

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • I thought I would give everyone an early notice....I'm leaving PC for a month. I ummm...got a call from my grandma saying she bought plane tickets to my home island, Puerto Rico :D I can't wait to go there, yet, I'll miss you guys. My family doesn't have internet over there, so I won't be able to get on. But if they do get one, expect me sooner. I'm leaving in about a week, so I might not get on, due to having to pack up, etc. So if you need anything from me, please tell me before a week passes. Take care, guys! And have a great summer!

~Zero-the hero of light

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    HI GUYZZZZ. OKAY...

I guess some of you noticed my inactive-ness, not replying to your VMs, etc... and I guess I'll continue to be inactive. And, I'm trying to take a break from PC.. Really. Wish me luck~ And... here's one reason why.

Spoiler:

11wildy

Me!
    Years
  • I am kinda broed, so I'll get inactive for some time to come back later. I'll be here less often from now on. If you want to tell me something leave a message and I'll send one back when I'm on.

Sincerely ~11wildy~

SceptileX

Grass Trainer
    Years
  • I'm going too guys, bye (I know many dont know me very well ect ect) But I'm getting bored of Pokemon... after all these years. Bye

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    Ok well im not leaving for good but im going to be gone for a while. Im working on a solo album (im a guitar and since its solo im going to have to cover all the instruments.) I dont know when i will be finished but if u want to stay still in the touch just message me on here. But i pinky promise that i will be back.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    Ok well im not leaving for good but im going to be gone for a while. Im working on a solo album (im a guitar and since its solo im going to have to cover all the instruments.) I dont know when i will be finished but if u want to stay still in the touch just message me on here. But i pinky promise that i will be back.
    I'm new, so I don't recognize your username (or anyone else's for that matter!), but that sounds awesome, good luck with your album!

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I'll be remembering you as well! Trust me, if I see you around later, I'll be asking about that album ;)

I will see if I can upload it to my myspace after im done. but i dont know how but i will make sure everyone hears it.

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2012
    I will see if I can upload it to my myspace after im done. but i dont know how but i will make sure everyone hears it.
    I think anyone who is musically inclined is awesome.. cause I'm not XD

I'm sure you'll figure it out, there have to be some guides on the internet out there on how to upload music to myspace.

Like I said before, the best of luck to you!

Scarface

Poor quality pictures FTW!
    Years
  • Well, It pains me to say it. but... I'm leaving PC.

I've enjoyed my, quite frankly, short stay here, but I can't stay, mainly for real world reasons. I'm so sorry, everyone. If you see a dragon-type fanatic joining in the next few days, give him a greeting from me. Thank you, everyone, for your kind and noble hospitality. Now, I'm afraid this is goodbye. Au Revoir. (Plays sad music)

The Red Chain

I mainly blame Darkie for this.. but I have returned after a fairly short absence.
    For some reason I got quite a few VMs asking for me to come back so here I am..
    I just feel so bad for leaving if people actually miss me..
    Well, see you guys around~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back