• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I feel slightly, and I stress that, obligated to post here. You know, for those few people who DO know who I am.

I've been pushing off the inevitable by not leaving sooner. I mean, when I sit around online and do nothing, it is a high waste of time. I don't suspect that many people will be saddened by my leave, but for that maybe one person, sorry. I just don't have the time for a place where I have no friends(of my own volition) and do nothing. So, rambling aside, I shall take my leave. Sayonara.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Byebye, Narcissus Secret. :( I didn't really talk to you but I enjoyed seeing what you had to say about various things. I hope you have a good time, whatever you end up doing. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Time for me to disappear again. Finals coming up... Probably won't be here for the week, unless I forget... haha. baibai!! :)

lucariojon

{Ruff Rabbit}
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I'm not going to be on PC for a few months, seven at the most, and three at the least. School work, and such.
    I have my forms of contact (well, one form of contact) in my signature.

Goodbye for now, PC!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    NEVER EVER thought i'd be posting here but here it goes. i'm leaving. probably forever. i'm tired of the kids without social lives irl who think they're ALL MAD online and i'm tired of everyone being so self-obsessed (don't give me 'so are teenage girls and you deal with them a lot,' i may be a player but that doesn't mean i actually pay attention to what they say. here everything is ramped up to my attention) and everybody being so goddamn stupid and emotional OVER NOTHING.

let me give you an example (and lol no doubt you absolute thicks are going to pretend that you're laughing when you read this and be all like 'boy did that kid fall hard or what?'), basically there was this poster who got banned a few minutes ago named stratos99. for those of you who don't know, he happens to be the infamous JUSTIN. for those of you who haven't realised, are bias or are too busy living in the past, he's a REALLY COOL GUY. cooler both online and irl than 99.9% of the current posting roster on this forum (obviously i take the 100% crown).

basically, abnegation found out that he was justin under an assumed name QUITE A WHILE AGO and told everybody in the staff about it. one of your favourite (if member of the year is anything to go by) s-mods pretended that he didn't know up until moments before the banning.

'but rekky, what does this have to do for anything?'

well, apparently justin was allowed to continue posting under certain conditions, such as 'don't break anymore rules.'

the next three posts in this link are what got him banned:

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=233403&page=418

anyone who knows jack knows this is actually ridiculous. the staff are so self-absorbed, bias and need to do everything by the textbook when stupidity just runs rampant and EVERYONE can see it.

have fun pc. if any of you are actually smart and believe in yourselves, you'll log out and refuse to log back in until justin's unbanned. not that any of you will do that. you're way too hooked up on getting modded.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i love you wrecks, and i'm with you and stratos 100%.

if that is indeed what he's banned for, this o'neill guy should have been banned ages ago. not to mention, o'neill "started it." justin took it lightly and the spat hardly drew attention and it didn't last but a few posts. upon confrontation, the staff member who carried out the ban replied "something in oc idk". i'm glad to see so much was taken into consideration here.

this situation is part of the many unjust antics staff consistently pull that repel me from here. this forum will continue to lose quality, insightful posters at the fault of the staff who hardly show care for the forum they regulate. i don't understand why staff is so intent on separating the members from staff decisions (being "unable" to release certain information on account of "leaking"), keeping the community uninvolved not only feels condescending but it makes users suspicious of corruption. just take those things into consideration.

the amount of frustration brought to me by this community is probably detrimental to my health, so here's a note that i won't be logging in to post anymore either. :o) i love the friends i've made here and i'll definitely be checking in to keep up with a select few. meanwhile, i'll be moving onto bigger and better things! gbye sexies

Loud Pipes

off to waaar~!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    Hahaha, I was posting here for a bit because I know the above two cool posters and Justin and maybe some other cool people idk. I've been chilling on forums where the staff doesn't pull ******** for so long I forgot **** like this was common, blast from the paaaast, man. I feel like I'm in 9th grade again or something, being annoyed by some petty tyrant on a forum. Not that any of you will care because I have what, around 10 posts? But I'm gone too.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I just figured out how much things I have to clear up in my life. I just realized how much I've thrown away to be active on PC.
    I need to get my time back. I'll come back when BW come out.
    Of course I'll sometimes come lurking, but no active-ness.
    So, goodbye, and see you... next Spring. ;>

syotipoke

Nub3r Whatever
    Years
  • I'll take a leave for a while....I've got more important stuff to gear up for... like the P.T.

I bet no one will care... See ya all...

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Bye! See! Somebody cares! Even though I have no idea who you are! xD

Well, I'm leaving. Doubtfully for good....but this time, probably until about a month after B/W comes out xD

It's a tradition I do...except for the time before Hg/Ss came out....and I've never completed them games, as I knew too much about them.

Basically, I'm leaving, in order to forget as many basics about pokémon as I can in time for the new games...then they'll all seem so much more fun! :D

I'll be tying up the trade giveaway I started.....and making sure the Dragon's Den has an active co-owner....then it'll be farewell for long enough that you won't remember me!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Well I'm posting here to say, I'll be on hiatus until after Christmas, so after today you won't see my online 'til January. So see you guys after Christmas! *waves*

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Hey.

I've been gone for quite a while now. I never intended to, but I've been putting my time into other things. I'd really like to get back to posting here and joining in on forum events. So, I'm posting this here as a reminder to myself to be more active.

Long story short, I'm back... if I can help it.

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • Sorry to say but after my ban back in october i quit pokemon but i recently bout a nintendo dsi and pokemon platinum and im glade to be back plus i don't have a computer but do have a near by wifi so i can use my dsi for internet too for the forums.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Well, I'm taking my leave as well... Hopefully a month maybe longer. But I may only have the weekend. Painful I know but it has to be done. so from here on, I'm gone PC. not like anyone cares....

xMeowthz

Starting off fresh, again.
    Years
  • Guess who? Yes. It's me, Meowth. Yeah, back from a slight inactivity and 1 year hiatus.
    Wow, that was long. In addition, my brother Massacre joined these forums, which was the reason I came back. Not much else to say, but yes. Although sorry if this was the wrong forum.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I won't be here starting next week. On Friday I am going to fly up to New Jersey to be with my family. I haven't seen them in a year so I am going to be with them. So I won't be online at all! Even though they got the internet and all the stuff you can get on the internet, lol. I won't be here. It was bad of me of sneaking in last year, but I know better now.

I will be gone December 19th til January 12th. I need a week break to figure of what I want to do. My future of PC depends of that week. So yeah...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone. Stay safe and take care! *waves*

Ayselipera

I won't be on much between now and January second. I've been/will be extremely busy with all things pertaining to the holidays (which would explain my lack of activity for the past few days) so you won't be seeing much of me or any of me at all for the next ten to eleven days.

So with all that said I just wanted to wish everyone at PC a happy holidays!
    See you all next year!!1!!11! ...dumb joke I know :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back