• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autistic Lucario

Life is too short not to enjoy
Years
  • I think I've made up my mind to leave PC for a while. It's the same old story each time.

First, something bad happens and I get really upset, like Halloween 2010 for me. I go to post about it because no one IRL life cares about my loss in the slightest. I put a great deal of effort in the post, typing a few paragraphs or more. Then when I post it, I hope to find someone who actually takes the time to listen and offer me some advice on how to cope with it, or even just comfort me when I need sympathy.

But then the post gets completely ignored and swept under the rug as people post about Halloween or Christmas or whatever as if I never existed.

Well, it's the same thing with Christmas this year. It depressed me this year because like Halloween, it was a heart-breaking disappointment. Yesterday, I was as happy as a 6-year-old who just saw Santa. Now, I doubt there will be a Christmas next year for me.

Every time I come back in a better mood and post things, they get ignored too. Completely. No one talks to me anymore because they've all found friends of their own. Meanwhile, I'm all alone.

So now I'm leaving PC. I don't know if I will come back, maybe to post chapters for my fanfictions, but I'm just tired of being ignored all the time when I have to say something.

If anyone here has a heart and would like to help, that would mean a lot to me. But the only friendly faces I see here are theater masks and smilies, if you know what I mean.

Goodbye everyone. Have a good Christmas and a happy new year.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Hey, everybody TIm here, it's been awhile since I been on a lot of **** has happened so I haven't that the availiablility of a computer so I apologize for my absence. So let me reintroduce myself.

Name: Timothy
    Favorite Poke'mon: Sharpedo
    Favorite Poke'mon Game: Red Version (1990 something)
    Operating System: 25th Year Anniversary Mario DSi, Extra Large Screen and WiFi Browser Capabilities.
    ________
    A little Bio:

My earliest memory of playing Poke'mon was owning Blue Version and going into a Viridian Forest. Walk in the grass? BAM! Pikachu, level 3, throw one Poke'Ball and caught him. Poke'mon has always been close to my heart, so I thoroughly enjoy playing, watching or even RPing Poke'mon. Great shows, great games, great times. Amen.
    ________

Although most of you probably don't know me? I'M BACK!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'll take my leave aswell. I've been on hiatus for some time and a lot of good things have been good after I left, I went to sectionals for wrestling and went to state for football. I've gotten a 4.0 GPA and did a lot better on tests then when I was on here, and such. So I'll just take my leave now :D I'm pretty sure some of you are happy that a spammer like me is gone from PC :D

Wish you all the best of luck!

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
  • Man, I've been out too long again, just lettin' anyone out there know I'm still out there, and that I'm still working on my fan fiction, The Célarustarn Chronicles. I've had too much a busy schedule, and making too many video game music remixes! I'm still writing Ch. 2, and I hope this isn't spam for saying such, but I'm looking forward to being on more again and posting my fan fic!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Okay, with the vacation over and with school starting again, it seems I have yet another obstacle on my hands. This obstacle is obviously school, and I have a feeling that my grades are going to turn into crap if I don't focus and stuff, especially during this time. So I'm going to take a break from PC at least until my grades see improvement. D: I would REALLY hate to leave and all, but some sacrifices just have to be made.

Bye PC~
    You just got back not long ago, but I understand homework comes first. Good luck with everything though gurl. Hopefully you'll be on MSN at least somewhat of the time. <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Well, PC. It's one of those days that I leave once again. This time it's not my decision, it's my internet provider's decision. <_< My internet is going to be in maintenance mode and I'm pretty sure I'll be gone for a week. I'm hoping no more than two. I'll be online on my phone if you have me on IM, as my phone is going to be my only source for internet. lol.

I'll be back hopefully in a week, but no more than two. Baibai! :)

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Well PC, its sad to say this, but I shall be leaving PC for a good amount of time. I won't be on for quite some time (Maybe forever) These forums have complicated my life, I've gotten too attached to some people here, and it just draws me away from my school work, so bye PC...

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • As of tomorrow morning my time I will be on holidays for a week, so bye bye everyone ;) . I WILL MISS YOU PC!!

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • Travels

Yeah uh starting sunday, I'm leaving to go back to America, so I'm getting back on monday

Yeah uh starting sunday, I'm leaving to go back to America, so I'm getting back on monday. Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope I don't hold up any RP's

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I don't know if anyone really cares but I should at least say this..

So..PC, you've changed so much in me. I was hoping that this day wouldn't come again: the time that I have to leave PC again for an important reason. Well starting from now until who knows when, I won't be logging in PC. I could use MSN but I don't promise. Anyways, I hope to come back soon! And I hope somebody cared...

Years
  • Why are so many people leaving the Pokecommunity? Anyway, I am back. I didn't leave but I was in active for a huge amount of time in 2010. I hope to be a fairly active member but this forum seems to be a bit less active as it was in 2009.

Dr. Mack Foxx

Veteran Trainer/Mad Scientist
    Years
  • I think I'm going to be on my way. I have not checked into PokeCommunity for nearly two years and I don't think I'll be returning for a while at the very least at this point. There are various reasons.

1. The groups I used to hang out it were closed years ago.

2. The friends I had here seem to have all moved on as well.

3. My only remaining purpose for being on PokeCommunity was to post my fan-novels here. (I call my stories "Fan-Novels" instead of fan-fictions since my works range anywhere between 112 and up to 536 pages in length as of the third entry in my Village Guardians Anthology. And that's at 12-point font, single-spaced).

My story threads are far too old now for me to receive any critique without the thread getting locked and the poster getting a warning. Besides, I've had a lot more success and much more feedback on DeviantArt. The time limit on threads, especially stories, just is not going work for any of my other fan-novels. Not to mention how huge walls of text tend to be avoided by many readers here.

If you remember me and want to read my latest stories, feel free to visit my page at DeviantArt. http://drmackfoxx.deviantart.com

Well, I bid you all farewell for now. I certainly do have fond memories of this community. After all, this is where I posted my very first fan-fiction: "The Village Guardian", and also where i got the first critique on my work. :)

This is Dr. Mack Foxx... sighing off for now...

Last edited:

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I don't know if anyone really cares but I should at least say this..

So..PC, you've changed so much in me. I was hoping that this day wouldn't come again: the time that I have to leave PC again for an important reason. Well starting from now until who knows when, I won't be logging in PC. I could use MSN but I don't promise. Anyways, I hope to come back soon! And I hope somebody cared...

****ers.

..and I didn't even know. Sorry for being extremely busy.
    I hope you don't go for too long. ;__;

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
  • Hai friends I'll not be available in February and March. I'll start a return thread on April 1st or 24th March or even 31st March.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Its sad to see someone leaving. I hope you come back earlier, though!

The Red Chain

I've lost motivation to post lately and I tend to mindlessly wander about more than anything.. so, I'll be taking an on-and-off break from PC for about a week.
    I'll still be on MSN though if you want to talk, I just need to regain my desire to post here again. XD;

Okie dokie, byes~

BLAH. A WEEK IS TOO LONG. DD:
    I'm back now. :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back