• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
  • *Yaawn*, some of you may have noticed (or probably not :S) my absence from this site the last months or so.
    It's gonna stay like that, I just logged in to make this very post.
    I've had a WONDERFUL time here at PokeCom, but I just got tired of it.
    So yeah, cya guys, and I'll letcha know if I come back, promise. Not that you'd care that much, but...

IceDragon2439

Stand Up and Scream
    Years
  • I'm back after over a year of absence. I was gone mainly because I hit major writers block and because of college/end of high school. But I plan to be on more and more frequently and hopefully get back to writing and/or editing. Just want to let people who know me...know!

~IceDragon2439

TubbyTurtle

Lax Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2012
    Greetings everyone! I'm back (not that anyone ever knew me)! Anyways, I hopefully will begin writing soon: many ideas have been buzzin' around in my nogin. I am new to writing/ fan-fiction, so don't expect much. Criticism is requested. I may be working with IceDragon2439 on some projects as well.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I am going to be gone December 23rd (Wednesday) til January 2nd (Saturday). Going away to see family for Christmas. Hopefully when I get back I will be a bit active again. But who knows...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Everyone!

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2009
    I said I was leaving. But I'm not. I left a week ago, but I'm back now. You see, you can't be rid of me that easily!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2010
    I didn't have much time this week and probably won't until 30 of December (exams).
    So don't think I gave up making my game. I have been modelling some more pokes and items, got a battle system pseudocode and will continue in January.
    See you all and Merry Xmas just in case.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • I have returned now that i have a new DS XD and i feel confident i will do much better this time. Sooo have a happy Christmas and hope you guys get watcha asked for!

Years
  • As just minutes tick to the New Year, I've decided WisherWisherWish has gotten old and I've decided to start of fresh in the New Year. So I'm making a new account. It's been a blast making my "wishes" come true this year and it's been a blast.

Thank you and see you in the New Year.

Distortion World

Steel/Flying
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    And I am WisherisherWish's New Account!

I'll get a cool icon soon and i'll try to join a RPG or two before the night's over.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Leaving. PC has turned into the worst online community I've EVER seen. Srsly. I used to love this place. Haha, that was 2009. This is 2010. BYE BI*CHES. HAVE A GOOD LIFE.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Leaving. PC has turned into the worst online community I've EVER seen. Srsly. I used to love this place. Haha, that was 2009. This is 2010. BYE BI*CHES. HAVE A GOOD LIFE.
    ...Kimmy, I'm really going to miss you. You were one of the greatest people I've ever met on here, and it's a shame that you're leaving. I doubt that this will ever happen, but if you do decide to come back, remember that you'll still have me to talk to if you do come back.

I hope you have a great year, and a great life~

Love you,
    Michael

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back