• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Hyrule (Invite only RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I waited for several moments, before speaking up with "So, just why were you living alone in that tree anyway?" I asked. If I was going to have to work with this person, I might as well nkow something about them. Even though I wasn't going to be telling much about myself any time soon...

Years
    I sighed, breaking from my calm peace. he had spoken up again. Oh well, might as well play along. "Society. Have a diffrent coloration and you get kicked out from your own species and attacked whenever you're seen." i said, my eyes closed.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I chuckled, and sad "That explains a lot. If anyone were to look at me, they'd think I was a gerudo." I said, indicating my skin tone, and pausing for a moment. "Would you believe that I'm one-hundred percent Hylian?" I asked, pointing at my slightly pointed ears, the only giveaway of my true nature.

Years
    "The real question is, would it really matter. Either way, I should have shoved the girl out and let myself die in there. It'd be better then being stuck here. Ugh, with any luck, did that writing say anything about me dying shortly? it'd be convinent." I said, trying to return to meditation, but failing.

Last edited:
    Years
    "Great. that means I'm stuck with you unless i commit suicide. And that doesn't seem like such a bad idea right about now." I said. I didn't know how to get him to shut up without seeming rude, so i might as well try to enjoy his company for now...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "If I think I understand things, I think that's an impossiblity as it is." I said, but quietly, and said nothing else, leaning back, deep in thought. Weapons were taught how to meditate in any position, in case they were ever caught in situations like a rockslide, or avalanche.

Years
    "Then let's try it out, shall we?" I said, bringing one of my fins to my wrist. I swallowed hard as I felt my own blood on my fin. I had not cut deep enough, not yet. but my next motion would finish this for good.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I had already leapt up and was dashing towards her, but not even I was fast enough. Suddenly though, I felt a rush, almost like wind against my skin, even though nothing else was moving, no ripples, no trees rustling, yet I felt it all the same... A motion caught my eye, or rather, the change of motion. I saw the water in the river, I saw the leaves falling, but it was as though it was in half time. However, I was under no such hinderance. I rushed forward, at what was an impossible speed, even for a weapon, and pulled her arm away from her neck. The funny part was that even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have done otherwise. My body was operating on it's own. I felt a wave of weariness pass over me as I held her wrist in my hand, and I fell to my knees as the world speed up to normal speed.

Years
    I saw all this, but was too stunned to move. I didn't know what had happened there, and I didn't want to know. I would have pulled my arm away and slashed him with my free arm had my brain not ground to a halt...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "And it seems fate intervenes by forcing me into impossible speed." I said, though truthfully I was shaken, both physically by the weariness, and mentally by the shock of losing control of my own body.

Years
    "then i'll try again when you are not present." I said icily, freeing my wrist from his grip. This would call for sanitizer as soon as I could get to it, or just a quick dip in the water. I had been out of the water too long for my tastes anyway...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I don't think you understand." I said shakily. "I couldn't help myself. What happens next time if you lose control of your limbs? Or something worse?" I asked, though I felt like I was still about to fall unconscious.

Years
    "then hopefully I die and really don't have to worry about it anymore." I said, slipping back into the water.. I knew I couldn't get out, but with him as tired as he was, if he went unconcous, I could swim away. hopefully, at least...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I don't think so, it took over my body in order to save you." I said, though already my vision was fading to black at the edges, and I knew this meant I would be snoring into the dirt shortly...

Years
    I started to swim in circles thanks to the narrowness and the shallow water here. i couldn't stand it, I HAD to get to an open area or I was going to be drivin out of my mind! this was too small of an area for any large water-dweller to live.

Years
    Finally, I took off downstream, the current speeding me. I had no regreats to this move. Even though he said I needed to stay, I had decided to go. I did not belong here. There was nowhere I truly belonged anymore.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Suddenly, the moment she took off, the flow of water ceased, dwindling to barely a trickle, only enough for someone to dampen themselves in, and certainly not enough to swim, as I slowly began regaining consciousness, and looked around myself, slightly dazed from the remaining exhaustion.

Years
    Seeing that he was awake, i hopped out of the riverbed, and curled up, looking as innocent as I could manage. it was obvious I'd need diffrent methods, and it didn't help that the sun was beating down on me now. I couln't go back into the water, but I was breathing hard, my body unable to lose heat as easily as a mammal could, expecially since the heat was magnified through my water-covered skin...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back