• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Hyrule (Invite only RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "If you're not too vain," I began, thinking slowly as I had just woken up. "You should be able to keep cool in the mud of the riverbead. Basic survival training. It should keep your skin damp, too, as there's still some water flow."

Years
    "That would be fine and dandy, had it not been for the fact this sudden heat wave is boiling the water as well." the water on my body had evaporated, and now I was covered in a slimy coating like an eel. Unfortunatly, the slime wouldn't evaporate, and only served to continue baking me...

Years
    Pogiforce-14 said:
    ooc: Okay, what happened this time? :\ I thought for a change I wouldn't be lost coming in today.
    OOC: rauru and Tiamat were discussing about the writing on the wall that Rauru had found, and Tiamat tried to commit suicide, of which Rauru intervened while time seemed to slow down, and Tiamat tried to run when Rauru fainted, only to find the river that she was trying to swim down suddeny dried out.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: It takes place in the koroki forest, don't worry pogi, I have a feeling things will be slowing down, though we'll reach your character soon, in fact, it's the next stop if I plan it right...

IC: I looked around, and said "It's probably a bunch of interfering creatures making a **** a ways up." I said, looking along the riverbed. "There's no other reason for the water to stop like that. Besides, this river leads to the first temple." I said, suddenly remembering and turning to the others. "I hope you're ready for a good hike. Apparently, the location isn't too far from here, but I still don't trust the writing on the wall. Pardon the pun."

Years
    "you know, at this point, I'm going to turn into fried fish." I said, hopping into what was left of the river. it only cooled me down a little bit, it was still hot enough to the point where I could have a heat stroke. and I knew that very well...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Not if I can help it, the lack of water flow came suddenly, to sudden for the dam, or whatever's blocking the river to be very far up." I said, before turning back to face the Zora. "Can you walk all right, or shall I carry you?" I was joking, of course, she still looked fine to me...

Last edited:
    Years
    I glared at him before returning to a position just outside the riverbed. I was breathing hard still, the heat was getting to me. I hoped we'd end up with a sudden rain storm or something, this was unbearable...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was about to say something, when thunder boomed overhead, and the previously clear skies clouded up once again, and rain began falling. Granted, it wasn't a downpour, but there certainly wasn't going to be anything left dry after a few minutes. "I guess that's a good thing," I finally said, glancing over at the Zora girl subconsciously.

OOC: David, I'm stuck now, we need your character so that we can move on. >_>

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    ooc: I think you spelled Dam wrong. :P

ic: I floated leisurely under the water, feeling it's cool carresses on my skin. I saw some Zora hatchling neaby, playing some hide and seek. I grinned as I saw the seeker counting. Today was a lazy sort of day.

Years
    I said nothing, feeling the immediate tempature drop all over my body. my mood immediatly increased considerably. I was ready to get going at this point, and I also knew the water would break any dam further upstream...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    What are these beings doing here? I thought to myself as I spied from behind a bush, aiming a slingshot at the guy, who strangely resembled a Gerudo. I'll just have to drive them away then. And with that thought, I launched two Deku Seeds from my slingshot, aimed directly at him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I heard the seeds coming, but I couldn't risk the zora girl or the others knowing my true skill, so I simply stood there, waiting for the inevitable. When the seeds collided soundly with my head, I whirled to the direction the came from, crying out in very real pain. Who I noticed in the tree was certainly a hylian, but dressed as one of the koroki, and certainly skilled at hiding, he blended in with the forest, even to my trained eye. "You, up there, in the green. Just what are you doing with that slingshot?" I asked, haughtily, but not really angry, he probably had a reason, or at least, he thought he did.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Tell me what you're doing here." I stated firmly as I stood up, out of my hiding place. I had pointed the slingshot at the guy again, and took a step closer. I couldn't risk letting my guard down. I didn't know if they were friend or foe yet.

Years
    I said nothing about the attack or the inquiery, but I brought my fins up, glistening in the rain. I knew exactly how much damage I could cause, and for some reason, I was not afraid to cause it. If he threatened me, I would kill him. easy as that.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: At most pogi, it will probably be a day or two before we can get you in, however, I think that it should be far sooner than that if I can just get us moving. >_<

"Passing through," I said, glancing up at him. something struck me as mischifous(sp) about this kid. I couldn't help thinking of him as a kid, something was definitely impish about him, if only the way he talked and moved. That's when it hit me. The forest imp with the stinging sling. It certainly fit, all right. Time to see if it was really him that was to be a member of out party. If it was, he'd be brought along for some reason or another. "We're on the track to the temples of the ancient hero." I said, waiting to see his reaction.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
    "Then whatever, go on." I said as I gestured for them to continue. They didn't seem to be doing any harm, and their business wasn't mine, so I tunred around, heading for Kokoriki Village, where I could hopefully get some rest..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed for a moment, and said "All right, safe travels to you." I was a bit dissapointed. This must not be the forest imp the wall had mentioned. I sighed again, before turning to the zora girl and motioning for us to leave. "Let's go. I don't think I ever had the honor of giving you my name. I'm Rauru."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back