• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Hyrule (Invite only RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzu

~♥~
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I nodded, and slowly placed my hand the door knob to the door farthest to my left, ready for whatever might pop out. I flung the door open quickly, only to see a normal stick sitting on a stone pedestal.
    ?yeah? I don?t think there?s any danger here??
    I muttered picking it up and examining it closely.
    ?what?s behind the other door? A leaf?

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "Meh...I ain't gonna hurt my self..." I said as I spread my wings and flew into the hole rather then jumping, meeting up with the two at the bottom.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "I recognize this symbol. Don't they teach you people anything? This is the symbol of the triforce." I said, pointing at a sign made of three triangles like a pyramid. That one was large enough to see. I slowly went up to the door, and opened it to find a dirty sack lying on the floor, and I picked it up idly, peeking inside, not noticing anything else around me...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    "Great doors...Last time I opened a random door like this I ended up with a curse." I growned and looked at the other two with me. "Do I really have to open these things?

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    ?just open the door, you big baby, threes nothing that can harm you??
    I muttered pushing him towards one of the last to doors.
    ??or? I?ll hit you.?
    I smiled cheerfully, treating him with the stick I just found, it could make a descent club.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Hmm, I can read this." I said, not paying attention to anything else. "It's writting in old Hylian." Light was shining brightly from the bag, illuminating the wall much like a torch. "Give me a moment, this writing is old, and very worn..."

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Not being one for avoidable pain I did as I was told."Okay...hey wait! If it's not so bad why don't you open it?" I said as I slowly opened the door, we came to a room and on the floor I found a small wooden sheild. As I picked it up I felt something coming.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "Just open it already." I said, reading. This was written in an archaic tongue, and I was having a hard time making it out. "The small one with the what?" i muttered to myself, too quiet for any of them to hear...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Name: Askan
    Race: Kokorikan/ Hylanian
    Gear and weapons: Slingshot
    Looks: 5'8. David has short red hair, with deep blue eyes. He sports Kokorikan wear, the usually green tunic, along with the snazzy shoes, XD
    History: David was found abandoned in Kokoriki Forest when he was just a baby. The Kokorikans adopted him, and despite his size difference, taught him their 'way of things.'
    Personality: (optional)

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    ?common, lets see what?s in the other room??
    I said pulling him by the arm to the next door. I could hear the distinct sound of water trickling from inside.

Years
  • I could hear somebody entering the room! I dove deeper, not having to worry much about this 'air' thing. I had to stay hidden if I was to maintain my peaceful lifestyle. My entire body was rigid, I knew I couldn't afford to be found. They were too close for my comfort...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I saw something move in the water under us. I took the shield from the ground and dove into the water. I dove as deep as I could finding another Zora at the bottom.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "The one who is of hte sea? That doesn't even make sense!" I muttered to myself. I was mostly ranting now. I had read over the wall several times, and now I was just trying to make sense of it. This was amazing, truthfully...

Years
  • Seeing the other humanoid thing, I was shocked to figure out that he had doven deep enough to get to me. I brought my fins up, then launched off the bottom of the water pool at him, preparing to slash him, and keep him from alerting any others he brought with him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I eaisly avoided the first attack that came at me, but I was caught offguard by the second on. I felt a heavy blow to my sholder, and I heard something. Almost like an earthquake inside the tree.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I suddenly heard a low rumbling. I had been in earthquakes before, something was different about this. Then i realized, the eath shaking wasn't seismic, it was the tree groaning! I was about to remark when I heard several loud thumps as huge pieces of rotton wood fell down around me. "Everyone!" I shouted, already halfway out of the hole. "Get out of here, the whole place is coming down!" I was mostly out of the tree by the time I finished. Weapons were difficult to kill.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    I peered into there pool of water where Eriol had jumped in, though it was too mercy to see the bottom, and all I could see was my own reflection. Suddenly the ground beneath me began to tremor, I tried to step back but only slipped on a rock and slipped falling into the water, knocking my head agents a jagged rock along the way.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I saw rocks crashing in around me, and I knew I wouldn't be able to get out of here in the water with my arm the way it was. I swam up towards the surface and I saw my friend had fallen into the water. I tried reaching for but couldn't hold in the pain any longer and had to get to the surface.

I flew up as soon as I got out, I went to back to the area witht he four doors, I flew as fast as I could. I saw Rauru and grabbed him before the tree caved in on itself.

Years
  • I saw the girl fall into the water, and i realised that she would die without help. I reached for her, grabbing her, and mnaging to swim with her through a hidden cavern, surfacing at a river in the surrounding forest. I looked back at what had once been my home, then hauled the girl to shore, getting out of the water as well to be able to check her condition and administer treatment if needed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I came flying out of the tree and down by the sides of a river bank. I droped the boy I was carrying on the ground as I fell to the ground a few feet later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back