• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Guys, yar supposed to make 4-line posts o_O

And if it isn't too late, I'd like to join too. ^^

Name: Pika-Pika [I use it on all my Pokemon games]
    Pokemon: Pikachu [of course >>;]
    Personality: Moody, sometimes hyper, often depressed, shy, pessimistic

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    Yep, its never too late to join!
    So, if you want to join now, then do so. ;)

Then, everything was quite. There was no one to be seen, not a living soul. And yet, it was too quite, like if someone was watching us. But, I heard a sound coming from the same bush. I began to walk closer towards the bush and told Sparks, "Shhh, stay right there, don't move!" When I got close enough, I heard a soft laughter. Like, if someone was playing a little prank or just spying on us. So, I walked around the bush and shouted, "This is not funny! Come out and show yourself right now! I don't want to hurt you...."

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    At least you got too many female so i join as male.

Name: Swift
    Pokemon: Pichu
    Personality: Lazy, Confuse and Fun to play with

Swift out of the bushes and he kept laughing while eating some berries. When he saw Spark and Static, he walk up to them with his berries. "Hehe. Here some berries if you are hungry". As he hands over some berries to Static and Spark.

Last edited:

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    I was just shocked to see him, I just could not believe he tricked us!!
    Oh well, we will get him next time.
    "Well, we already have enough berries, so do want to come along with us?"
    I just stood there and waited for his reply.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    "Oh goodies. hehe. Sure i will come with you. Sorry if I scare you guys cos I'm lazy and love jokes." Swift replied as he ate all his berries and burps at Static. "Opps, sorry. My bad. Hope my breath is not stink! Maybe I will drink some water from the sea over there" He run down the bench to the sea.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Can I join if it isn't too late^^
    Name: Kazou [means addition in Japanese^^]
    Type: Plusle
    Personality: quite hyper,loves to play with others when she gets to know them and sorta moody

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Footsteps. And a loud, vulgar noise that sounded like a... Pokemon burp.

Other Pokemon were approaching. And Pika-Pika didn't like it... not one bit.

"I suppose they're here to intrude and make a noise," she thought indignantly. "Listen to them talk... I'm going to go and frighten them away; they won't come and bother me again."

And after deciding that, she crept out from behind the thick verdant bushes and through the grainy sand. She could see a Pokemon over by the shore, drinking from the water.

And behind the Pokemon, a huge foamy monster of a wave, ready to crash down on it.

A vindictive part of Pika-Pika was savagely pleased. "Serves them right for going into my territory," she snarled. But the Pokemon was so innocent... was it right?

"Pika pika pika!" <Stop, there's a wave going to drown you!> she yelled.

OOC: Sorry, I'm not very good at it. :3

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    Yes, all of you can join!! :D

I just stood there with chewed up berries alll over my face. I wiped it off with my paw and gave Swift a bad look. "Fine, have it your way Swift, but one day I will get my revenge. 'Cause this is so gross!!" When looked over, I saw a another Pikachu just off shore. I ran up towards and asked, "Hey, would you like to be my friend, huh?"

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star the lonly Pichu watched with great interiest as the other pokemon played and fought with them selves.Her tummi grumbled."I haven't ate in a while".She said sadly.

Hantsuki

Years
    Kazou heard many sounds surrounding the area and began to investigate.

"The sound of the sapphire waters sound so peaceful,I want to stay here,but what if there are others here?"Kazou asked quietly to itself.

Kazou then made the decision of going out and explore the area when she saw a Pichu all by itself.

"Maybe she's the only one here,"Kazou said silently as she slowly went up to her.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    Pika Pika just yelled at Swift and that was all, I don't blame her. I sighed and took my bag of berries with me to the other side of the shore. The sun was beging to set; the sky turned from azure blue into a golden yellow. There seemed to be no one in sight. Yet, that's what I thought, until I saw a sad looking Pichu. She was lying on the sandy ground with tears coming down her cheek. She was holding her stomach, like if she was really hungry. Sparks has already gone to bed, so she could get up early to pick more berries. I wish she was here to see this, 'cause that sad little Pichu just almost made me cry. So, walked up to her slowly and said, "Hi there, my name is Static. Would you like to have some of my berries I picked? I have Strawberries and Cherries. They are really good and sweet, you'll love them!!" Then, some shadow-like form appeared. It looked like a Minun.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star slowly rasied her head and smiled shyly at the two pokemon.*Sniff why waste there time on a abandoned pichu?*Then she turned her head away sadly."Im not the kind of cool,strong and beautiful Pichu like the rest.I was alone ever since i was born. Im Just a small lonely mouse".She began to cry.

Hantsuki

Years
    Hyper_Fox said:
    Pika Pika just yelled at Swift and that was all, I don't blame her. I sighed and took my bag of berries with me to the other side of the shore. The sun was beging to set; the sky turned from azure blue into a golden yellow. There seemed to be no one in sight. Yet, that's what I thought, until I saw a sad looking Pichu. She was lying on the sandy ground with tears coming down her cheek. She was holding her stomach, like if she was really hungry. Sparks has already gone to bed, so she could get up early to pick more berries. I wish she was here to see this, 'cause that sad little Pichu just almost made me cry. So, walked up to her slowly and said, "Hi there, my name is Static. Would you like to have some of my berries I picked? I have Strawberries and Cherries. They are really good and sweet, you'll love them!!" Then, some shadow-like form appeared. It looked like a Minun.
    OOC:Kazou is actually a Plusle if you were talking about me^^

IC: Kazou was about to fled when she the Raichu came into sight,but stopped when she noticed how sad the Pichu, she was about to approach, was.

"It's ok,I'm Kazou,what's your name?" Kazou asked directing to the Pichu but turned to the Raichu and asked the same.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "I'm Static, I think Star maybe hungry. So, I thought that I should give her some berries from this morning." I began to wonder who would leave such a sweet loving Pichu out in the open alone, with no one be there by her side. I thought that maybe she could live with me. She could even be like a little sister to me. I handed her some Strawberries and asked, "Star, do you have a home, if not would you like to live with me? I'll protect you from any danger; we could be like sisters!!"

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 28, 2006
    Name: Launch
    Type: Plusle
    Personality: A really fast runner, spends most of his time running or exploring. Is very hyper, and loves to find new things to play with or explore. Has some ruffled hair in front, and has a longer-than-normal tail.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Could I play?

Name: Sparky
    Type: Minun
    Personality: He his very polite and good hearted. He's very protective when his freinds are in danger.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Sparky was sitting up in a tall tree picking some berries and singing to himself. His foot slipped and he fell off the tree. He grabbed onto a branch quickly before he fell to the ground, which was a long way down... His paw couldn't hold on any longer and he let loose the branch.

His fur was waving wildely in the air as he plumeted to the ground. He fell into a large pile of leaves in front of the other Pokemon.

"Sorry to drop in on you like this..." Sparky said.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Umm, who are you and how did you get here?" I asked confused. "So, your're a Minun, huh?"
    Then, I turned and asked Star, "Well? What do you say? Do you want to live with me or not. I hope we could!!" I said while smiling happily.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back