• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Oh, nice to meet you, Sparky! I have a friend that almost has the same name as you; her name is Sparks. So, um, Star are you coming or what?" I just sat there and waited for her reply.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Swift sat down at the sea, looking in the water, made a sad face. "Why no one like me?" he thought. "Maybe I was being a such an idiot" as he threw a small stone in the water.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Sparky looked up the tree he fell from earlier. He spotted a gang of Misdreavus.

"Oh no..." Sparky sighed.

The Misdreavus threw berries above Sparky. He gulped as the berries plummeted to the ground. They fell on top of the Plusle with a splat and the juice went all over the place. Sparky's yellow fur was covered in orange berry juice.

Hazard7

Purple Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Swift turn around and saw a gang of Misdreavus treating on Sparky. He run up to them and give them a Thundershock! Some Misdreavus turn toward to Swift and they threw berries at him. He jump side by side as he carry on running toward the gang of Misdreavus. He use quick attack one one of the Misdreavus but the Misdreavus headbutt him strong and Swift flew over near the gang of female Pikachu, Pichu, etc. He landed so hard on the ground but he is in pain while getting up.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    Sparky watced as Swift got attacked by the Misdreavus. He thought he couldn't just let him get hurt.

Sparks of electricity burst from his cheeks. A bolt of lightning blasted the Misdreavus. The gang flew off deeper into the forest.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    Still, Star didn't answer. I began to wonder if somethimg was wrong.
    So, I asked, "Star, is there something you would like to tell me or what?"
    "Hmm, there is something wrong; I just know it." I thought to myself.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The excitment of her kind words hade frozen her.*I...i would be...a normal pokemon.*
    Stars face lighted out very high.The sun almost went Super nova by the power of her eletricity."Pichu pichu!".*THANK YOU SO MUCH*Said Star as she hugged her new sister.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    OOC: Kitty-Kat, Sparks went home to get some rest for tomorrow to pick more berries, but Static saw a little Pichu, named Star without a home and Static adopted her as a sister. Now you know, right? ;)

IC: "Your're welcome, Star. So, do you want to leave now or do you want to camp here for the night? I could go and get fire wood and you and I could fix up a tent, if you want." I just stood there and wiated for her relpy and by the looks of Star's face, she looks pretty happy.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star happily did what ever her new sister pleased.*I was wrong there are wonderful people in the world i hope to never make her sad or angry*

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Okay then, I'll gather some fire wood; do you want to come along with me? We could even go fishing for fish and pick more berries, too. So we could have a nice dinner for tonight." The night sky began to darken by the hour and the bright silver moon started to glow brightly.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Picking up sticks Star followed her sister to the lake smiling and though."How about we share all of the fish we catch from the lake with our new friends?".She though happily.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Sure, but Sparks and the others are at home and since were camping out tonight they won't be here. But, in the morning we will give some of our food to them by that time." I just hummed to myself and thought, "It feels great to have a little sister of my own. I mean, I will always be there for her to protect her and be there by her side no matter what!!"

Last edited:

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *My big sister is the best in the world.Never lonely ever agian Star remeber that* She took a glance at Her sister and smiled.*Who would though she would be the person to be by my side and care for me.She doesn't know how different i am though.As she tried to think of something esle.*What if she finds out? Will she hate me or leave me like the rest?* a small tears droped from her eyes.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Hmm? Star, is something a matter?" Just watched a tear roll cheek and almost made me cry, too. "Star, you don't have to worry. I'm, here for you and I'll never leave you behide. We will be sisters forever and always!!" I said to her while waiting for a fish to bite, 'cause I was holding my fishing rod to go fishing.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Star sadly turned away from her sister.*The least thing i want her to do is worry about me*She said in her head sadly.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Star, what do want to talk about while were fishing, huh? We could tell each other stories or we could just play a game." I said trying to make her happy again. I felt like something was wrong with, but I really can't tell for sure.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    *A game sounds good...*Star said lighting her face up and looked towards the sky.
    "What does that cloud look like to you?".I asked her.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Hmm, it kind of looks like a paw print or something like that. How about you? What do you think it looks like, huh?" I asked and gave her a huge smile. "This is fun!! I havn't done this in awhile. I was really young when I played this game with my other frineds. But, now they don't play the game anymore."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back