• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
It took a really long time for a OoT manga to be made. I'm not sure that it'll be soon for a TP manga to be out yet.

But didn't the Ocarina manga come out in 2000? That's what my Japanese volume said. So, it took about 2 years (1998-2000). Twilight Princess has been out for about 3 years. =/

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
hello can i join.
i am making a hack of pokemon called Pokemon Link Green with zelda charcters
i was kinda wondering if you guys could give me any good ideas

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
As Co-owner #3..... ToT.

I say, you are accepted and sure we can give you ideas. I probably have to many ideas and will scare you off but... *smiles* if you let us know what you have so far, we'll give you some pointers.

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
well i am gonna post it right now, but i need some good kokiri forest tilesets or something. the gym leaders are the seven sages and either dark link or another villan

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
Years
Hey guys! Only 2 days till the keynote of nintendos at GDC! Think we will get anything Zelda Related or non?

Wow I need to post more... =/

Honestly, probably not. I don't think anything has been worked on for Zelda and what might of been worked on is probably not very well developed just yet. Just my opinion though, probably wrong.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Wow I need to post more... =/

Honestly, probably not. I don't think anything has been worked on for Zelda and what might of been worked on is probably not very well developed just yet. Just my opinion though, probably wrong.
Actually, Shigeru Miyamoto said that the Super Mario & Legend of Zelda Teams have been hard at work working on new games. Its entirely possible that they may arise, especially with how much the Wii needs some real games.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
I just bought both volumes of the Ocarina of Time manga today. Its great since the scanslated one I've had printed off and put into a binder is starting to fall apart. I love the logo they designed for it, I might even like it more than the official logo. I honestly expected them to just paste in the official OoT logo. I guess that Majora's Mask manga is out in North America now, since it says so in the back of the second volume it was coming out Feb. 2009.

well i need ideas for some new pokemon?
Why don't you put in some Zelda series monsters like Octorok, Zola (or Sea Zora), Tektite, etc. if its supposed to a Zelda based Pokemon game. Maybe even some Mario monsters like Goomba, Piranha Plant, Shy Guy (called Mimic in LA), or others since they've appeared in Zelda titles like Link's Awakening, come to think of it, Kirby kinda appeared in that game as Anti-Kirby.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
Yep, the Phantom Hourglass manga is out in Japan. I know that we're getting almost all of the other Zelda manga, so expect it to come out in English soon.

Spoiler:

Above are all the covers of the Akira Himekawa Zelda manga adaptions that I know off.

I also found this Zelda manga by Akira Himekawa that I really hope gets translated. I guess it was made after the GBA re-release. Since a Link to the Past is my favorite Zelda game story-wise, I really want to read it. Its scanslation is available at a few places online if you google search "Triforce of the Gods Akira".
Spoiler:

I love Akira Himekawa's art style, I'm trying to model my own style off of it a little, specially the style used in the Ocarina of Time volumes.

I also noticed an error in the first page of the translated OoT, well at the least mine, it should show the title thats on the cover (The Legend of Zelda ~Ocarina of Time~), but it shows the subtitle as ~Oracle of Ages~ instead..I guess they must have been translating them all at once or something. The second volumes right.

Last edited:

+Roxas+

God Of Umbreon
Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2009
well the starter is navi and i will put in otcoroks and the rest, but i am wondering should i put the gorons, zoras and dekus in there too.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
well the starter is navi and i will put in otcoroks and the rest, but i am wondering should i put the gorons, zoras and dekus in there too.
Sure. That could work well. Maybe not for the usual races, like Gorons, Zoras, Gerudo, etc. However, there are Zoras you could put in, the first Zoras seen in the Zelda series are different than those seen in Ocarina of Time. They're called River Zoras, while the peaceful variety are called Lake Zoras. Anything that Link fights in the games are up for grabs. Also, you could have two kinds of Octorok, the Land Variety, as seen in the 2D titles, and the Water Variety as seen in the 3D titles.

Back