• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
Years
  • I don't care where Link is from. If he's from the forest, which is around 75% of the time, I'm happy. If not, I'm also happy. His location doesn't bother me.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • But I do wonder why this link is a train driver and who this mysterious princess is. I mean Tetra and Simple Minded Link are long gone by now so who are these people? Gah I can't wait 2 months for answers I need em now.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Of course it will. It's Zelda. ;D

I'm making good progress on OoT right now. I'm in the Forest Temple and I've almost beaten it. Got the first two Poe Sisters.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • I loved the Forest Temple, especially the Poe Sisters. :3 I was really happy when I found out they were in Majoras Mask too! :D

The boss, however, wasn't so interesting. :\ I actually preferred the Poe sisters to the boss. xD
    (Btw, I am a member. ;) It's just that my old username was Espeon~ ;))

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • The poe sisters are like in every console Zelda game it seems. My favorite though has to be the ones in the Arbiter Grounds. They scare the hell out of me but they are a great bunch to fight. And yes the new Zelda game will be worth the wait. Its Link on a Train how could it not be a worthwhile wait?(I mean I have a thing for trains so this is a godsend game)

.Aero

Years
  • Although they weren't the same as the original design, I prefer TP's. A reason I loved TP so much was because of the epicness that surround each little facet of the art style. Although OoT is near and dear to my heart, TP outshines it when it comes to the amount of epic proportions. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I'm okay with the idea of redesigns. I appreciated the amount of detail in TP. But...I dunno, too me... the TWW incarnations were more recognizable than TP's.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • Lawl, we need to keep this alive.

So if the Zelda people were alive, what kind of jobs do you think they'd have in real life?

/fail.

.Aero

Years
  • xD Awesome topic there.

Well I think Link would be some kind of lumberjack/farmer guy.

Zelda would be a queen. xD

Ganon would be some corrupt old man who sits in a rocking chair all day and stares angrily at the people who walk through the library that he works at.

That's all I got. xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Hey,

Just found out that Prima will be releasing a Collector's Edition (so probably hardcover) guide for Spirit Tracks like they did for TP and PH. Cover and design should be in the same vein too to match the set.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • xD Awesome topic there.

Well I think Link would be some kind of lumberjack/farmer guy.

Zelda would be a queen. xD

Ganon would be some corrupt old man who sits in a rocking chair all day and stares angrily at the people who walk through the library that he works at.

That's all I got. xD

LOL. I loved the Link idea XD

Zelda would queen of the world 8DD

Hm.. What country do you guys think they'd live in? I pictured England, lol.

.Aero

Years
  • Prima is wrong in so many instances. >.< In a pokemon guide a while back (forget which, but I think it's FR/LG) there was a list of pokemon you could catch in this area, and in the water section it had a picture of Oddish and it said "Magikarp" next to it. >_> Do they not have editors? xD

:3 I'm playing through the two trials in Gerudo Fortress now...I kind of lost focus though since I bought Borderlands (super fun awesome game).

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Prima is wrong in so many instances. >.< In a pokemon guide a while back (forget which, but I think it's FR/LG) there was a list of pokemon you could catch in this area, and in the water section it had a picture of Oddish and it said "Magikarp" next to it. >_> Do they not have editors? xD

:3 I'm playing through the two trials in Gerudo Fortress now...I kind of lost focus though since I bought Borderlands (super fun awesome game).
    I have a Yoshi's Island player's guide from Nintendo (not Prima) and the maps are horrible. All the items are shown in the wrong places. Wrong items are shown in some places. And sometimes an item isn't shown at all. Kinda hard if you're relying on the maps for a 100% run, and the maps are 100% wrong.

Hard cover, "gold" pages, lists of enemy names, optimal run to collect everything 100% in one-go during your quest without having to wander. The Prima Zelda collector guides are good.

.Aero

Years
  • If you ask me, I truly think that the people who write strategy guides should get someone (as in a regular old Joe) and have them sit down and play through the game following their guide to each last point to make sure no mistakes were made (and perhaps where it is unclear sometimes, the average Joe could tell the writes to clarify what they mean or where to go).

That's what I'd do at least.

Back