• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club V 2.0

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Time line will never be figured out! XD

THIS CLUB NEEDS TO STOP ALMOST DYING.

So... When do you guys think or hope the new Zeldar game comes out? =]
    Given it's been in development since before TP's development was finished, I think it's close to completion. I say...next holiday season

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    Im joining this club because Im joining this club because Im joining this club because Im joining this club because i feel like it ~u~

LoZ is awesome D:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Welcome everyone, sorry for my lack of activity. ._."
    I haven't had anything Zelda related to tell... ;-; I was too addicted to Fire Emblem. -shot'd-
    Anyways, I went shopping last monday, and I found the Legend of Zelda Manga's in the store. =D Which is rare, since we have little good series here. XD No, that's a lie, let's just say the amount of import manga lacks a little. ^^"

Anyways, I got myself Oracle of Ages and Ocarina of Time V2. I truely enjoyed reading those again. ^_^ And it reminded me that I liked Raven very much. XD and it also reminded me how I lost a page just when I finished colouring it on photoshop... DX
    Anyways, this might be old new, but they said that the manga-ka(s) (Akira Himekawa are two people) are working on a Phantom Hourglass manga... No one knows if there is news of Twilight Princess manga around?

Kagara

Years
    Sorry for my inactivity, I've been off way too long.

I think the new Zelda game could be out next year. Nintendo are handling it better than they did with TP, which ended up getting overhyped.

Kagara

Years
    A TP manga would be good. I would like to see the designs of the characters, especially Ganondorf's and Zant's.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Ocarina of Time Link looked really good in the manga. I'd love to see what TP Link looks like, considering how sexy detailed he was.

Oh and, welcome to the club Doctor Love! Sorry I missed the welcome before.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I liked most of the character designs by Akira Himekawa. And they made Link look good. ^_^ Bishie Like now and then. XD
    Not only Ocarina Link, imo, their created characters Raven and the man who made Majora's Mask. :3
    Spoiler:

I couldn't find one of the MM Guy, so you'll have to do with Raven. :3

I'd love to see a TP manga, since the style would probably have to be altered a bit from the style used in OoT/MM/OoAS/ALttP manga's. TP is a little more realistic, and I wouldn't mind seeing a darker and more realistic manga... In any way "realistic" is interpretable.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Hi people! Guess who? (Seriously...I want you to guess. xD)

I think I'm a member...as I'm subscribed to this thread. >.<

So what are all of your views on the new Spirit Tracks game?

EDIT: Ah yes, my old username is on the members list. ;D So I'm all good.

Btw, how did that RP that we had so long ago end up?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Sabaku no Gaara! :3 If you hover over one's username, you see their previous usernames, so it isn't that hard. XD

Uhm... It died. ^^"

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
    *busts down door
    *sticks gun up
    OKAY, THIS IS A HOLD UP!!!
    IM JOINING THIS JOIN CAUSE LOZ IS AWESOME!!
    NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW
    (and something i dont already know)
    ABOUT THE NEW LOZ WII GAME!!!
    nah hey its cool i know enough already! for better or for worse i pretty sure i know

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Welcome back Leader-sama. LMAO. I'll fix your name on the list.

I want Spirit Tracks so bad. Hopefully October is when it comes out.

I miss the old RP. ;A;

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'm weird when it comes to RP's. Like I get super excited during the sign-up, but then I lose all my drive once we start. >.< Then I end up quitting and stuff. I need to fix some of my terrible habits.

Spirit Tracks is pretty much the only reason I think I'm keeping my DS around. And believe it or not, I was about to sell my Wii to help pay for a PS3 (because I want LittleBigPlanet so badly).

BUT THEN! I saw the image that hints towards the new Zelda on Wii. And then I'm like "Nope, not selling the Wii now. I gotta have that Zelda game"

So I guess you could say Zelda is the only thing that's keeping me on the Nintendo boat. xD

Back