• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • Yey, PC is back :D
    Great Ideas so far, let me see what I can add.

Spoiler:

Added what I changed in Bolt. =)
    I'll start the mapping of the Fire Temple Soon.

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
  • Gah, you people dont let me go a day without reading two pages of posts -_-;;

well the planning is turning out to be harder than i thought, especially because i have no LoZ games to lean on. But I'll keep going. slowly.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • If you get the boomerang in the following dungeon, how could you use it on a boss? (Also, I don't want to go by the item obtaining order that TP did, which is pretty much what you're doing. xD)

About the Sapphire of Pressure, yeah, water pressure AND the pressure to move fast (there will be this room where it consistently fills with water, and you have to escape it before it reaches you and you drown.)

~desu Saba~

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
  • Ooh! That water room sounds tense! Like a star in Mario Galaxy that I HAAATE! (but thats with sand)

BAH! The scanner doesnt work (typically :\) so i'm kinda screwed with those pictures until its fixed, so until then, i'll do the maps on paint! :)

Oh, and btw, can I change the temple of power item from the boots to the clawshot? :)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • change it to whatever you want as long as it's not taken. But the iron boots would have to be overworld and not in a dungeon, like it is in just about every game. xD You need them to face the two bosses in the Water Temple, plus water bombs for the porcupine fish.

~desu Saba~

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • @Mudkipblader
    What about my ideas for the bosses names?

Water Temple
    Gem: Sapphire of Pressure
    Boss: Prism Demon: Larguarta
    Mid-Boss: Prism Demon: Archana
    Mid-Boss Item: Aquatic-rang (working name xD)
    Mapping: Incomplete

Fire Temple
    Gem: Ruby of Flames
    Boss: Prism Demon: Dranaguati
    Mid-Boss: Flammulania
    Mid-Boss Item: Ballistia Bow

Temple of Sand
    Gem: Topaz Of Dessersts
    Boss: Prism Demon: Poe
    Mid-Boss: Prism Demon: Sashunakuta
    Mid-Boss Item: Mirror Shield

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Thank you for letting me join~ (thank you)

Has anyone passed Phantom Hourglass yet? I just got it yesterday, and I'm having trouble pulling a lever! Are you meant to tap on the lever to pull it out? I'm only up to the Temple of the Ocean King.. I'm so slow. XD
    I can't seem to pull it fast enough without the Phantom Knights coming back after I distract them.

Quidoo

Years
  • Is that the second floor where he stands right infront of the lever? If it is, the you have to hit the orb which is down from the phantom, then you run around and pull the lever

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Is that the second floor where he stands right infront of the lever? If it is, the you have to hit the orb which is down from the phantom, then you run around and pull the lever

Yeh~ I know of how to lure the Phantom away, but I'm having problems with pulling the actual lever. I know how to pull the lever, but it takes a couple of taps, but by the time I get it, the Phantom has already found me. D:
    I've tried several times but.. no avail. D:

Quidoo

Years
  • You tap the lever, then tap the arrow, right? Hmmmm...maybe you need to recalibrate your touch screen? You do that by going on the DS main screen (with the clock and stuff), then settings, then that yellow cross-hair thing, and then do what it says...hole it helps! :)

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • You tap the lever, then tap the arrow, right? Hmmmm...maybe you need to recalibrate your touch screen? You do that by going on the DS main screen (with the clock and stuff), then settings, then that yellow cross-hair thing, and then do what it says...hole it helps! :)

I don't have much problem with my touch screen though. D:
    But thank you for your help, I should try calibrating, just in case. Link usually gets in the way when I'm trying to tap the lever, so I'll try on the side next time. :3

So have you passed Phantom Hourglass Jason?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Hey.

Does any have that Limited Edition Triforce Gold DS Lite?

I got mine for Christmas and I've been trying to find another one since. The casing feels loose on mine on the lower right corner of the bottom screen. Like it wasn't sealed properly. I can pop the casing back into place and it'll pop back. I've been trying to find another somewhere so I can exchange it since Nintendo will only repair it instead of giving me a new one even though it was there fault.

What has your experience been?

Quidoo

Years
  • Yeah, i've completed it recently! Now i'm starting again! :D Its so fun

Ocarina of Time is great! But I actually haven't completed it yet! =O thats because the game is messed up and the colours are all really dull (yellow grass and grey sky :S) so I got fed up with it and stopped...I managed to beat the forest temple I think

WHAAAT!? LIMETED EDITION TRIFORCE DS!!!?!?! GIMME GIMME GIMME!! That sounds so cool! I'll look it up on Google images...

EDIT: Aww no! Its only availible in the US! :( Its not fair!

Last edited:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • @ Triforce
    I saw those at the shops! I begged my mum for me to get one online, but she said my one was already enough. D:
    But I don't even have a DS Lite so.. I have to stick with my crappy, original, second-hand DS.

I think they sell online for pretty cheap. ;P

@ Jason
    You passed it? :3
    I should seriously play it, but after not being able to pass the stupid Phantom I get cranky and then stop playing. XD

Ocarina of Time is the most amazing game ever! You could download it and play on an emulator, but that's not really legal so...
    I gave up at Ganon's Castle. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back