• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
Years
  • *sighs* I see a story and I't remeinds me of when i was putting Queen's Guardian up here..... now that I think about it.... I never finished it did I?!!!!!! *sweat drop* Those who remember and want me to repost and finish it rais your Link loving hands.

-JBCBlank

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Nice story, Puflwiz. =) I can't wait 'till you post the next part, and the same goes for you as wel, JBC. =)
    Ah, yes, Puflwiz, if you keep posting the previous parts of your story, maybe you can use spoiler-tags?
    otherwise the page would get too stretched out. =P

As for your picture, JBC, I haven't started on it yet... I'm still trying to figure out a way to first sketch them on an A4 paper. ( I need poses and I got the feeling I can't draw them small anymore. D: I'm still going to digitalise it, don't worry) You meant Pink and Dark fighting against eachother, right?

Thanks for the compliment. :3 I used an existing pic, though, it's only vectored. ^^" But I did put Helian clothes on Dai and Dark. =3 And the background pic is from Twilight Princess.
    Glad you like it though.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • I went to Wal-Mart yesterday, and they had this really cool tin Phantom Hourglass lunchbox case thing and it came with a bunch of stuff for your DS. I wanted it... but no money. T_T

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Gah, how come they never sell anything like that over here. >_<
    They do have PH-DS cases though.... XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • That's basically all it is, but with like, head phones and some other stuff.

Lawl. Randomly, I unlocked a free trial to Ocarina of Time yesterday on Brawl. XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hello may I join? ^^ I own and completed, The first, Four swords, Majora Mask, Twilight Princess, WindWaker, Phantom Hour glass and Ocarina of Time.

I feel like I am the only who was disappointed in TP and PH. >.<

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Hello may I join? ^^ I own and completed, The first, Four swords, Majora Mask, Twilight Princess, WindWaker, Phantom Hour glass and Ocarina of Time.

I feel like I am the only who was disappointed in TP and PH. >.<

Of coure you may join. =] When you say the first, do you mean the original Legend of Zelda? I wan't disappointed in PH, but TP left room for improvement.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Ah yes ^^

Only Problem for PH, I felt it was too short. Nearly had my mouth open when I finished.
    I have to agree with you on that, with that extra year of working on it too and all.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Hi, there. ^^ Welcome to the club. =3

I can't judge PH, 'cause, unfortunately it's not in my possesion, yet... for the reason I don't have a DS...
    I like Twilight Princess, mainly because of the music and graphics. *_* It's the first game of, no I'm lying, the second game I finished (Minish Cap being the first). I still love Twilight Princess, but I think that OoT probably is the best. =) I wish they would remake OoT in TP style. :3

Markio390

Everyone has to die
    Years
  • Let me join the first game I got for my gamecube was the legend of zelda collectors edition i also have phamtom hourgllas and twili princess and link to past o n GBA

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • Welcome to the club. We're getting so many new members. <3 Does me heart goood.

I played Minish Cap the other day, actually. I thought it was pretty fun and cute. The little Piccori sprites were adorableeee. <3

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Do not open unless you have time to read.... Just remember I'm still editing it so.... this is the draft version.... not all of it but some of it.

Spoiler:

If you made it... then yay for you!

Oh yeah and Mudkip, Take your time. and yes I meant them.
    ~JBCBlank

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Can I please open a topic its really good and its mostly a theory/idea of mine? Please I know I am just a member of this fan-club but please? Its really good

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I've read most of it already, JBC. When is there a new part comming out? :3
    Ah, and Darkcookie_93, yes, you may start one. :3 It's been a while since we had a real topic, so...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yay goodies. Well like I tried to implement before an mmorpg of zelda would be great and not like FS mudkipbladder. Because this is how I have it in my mind. You get to choose out of 6 races and 3 classes what your character is. the races and classes are as follows.
    RACES
    1. Gerudo
    2. Hylian
    3. Kokiri
    4. Goron
    5. Zora
    6. Yeti ( I know WTF do the yetis from TP have a role in but I think why not create an army of freaky lovable snow creatures.)
    Classes
    1. Warrior
    2. Mage
    3. Thief

So onto overworld. I was thinking instead of hyrule and hyrule alone you explore the globe. And you also get to be a different speices of a race. Here are the worlds.

Worlds
    1. Holodrum
    2. Labrynna
    3. Land of Dreams
    4. Calatia
    5. Hyrule.

Ok now that we have that settled now onto gameplay. I will now show a list of features and leave out the things that are unclear or I haven't thought of yet. Any fillers for blank spots please post and also your critisism since this is the topic.

Features
    1. Real time battles. You and other players of your race fight alongside the A.I. for control over land.
    2. Real time lighting. You always need this.
    3. A one and only item which is legendary rare: The master sword. It adapts with your class and race to be either the sword, a staff, or twin daggers.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Okay, now I get it... And please write my name correctly. It's one D. Thank you. ^_^

Sounds great. If I had to choose a character it'd be:
    Name: Dark (grin)
    Race: Helian
    Class: In the beginning he's a thief, but he'll become a swordsman. x3
    World: Hyrule

If no one has recognised my fandom already, that character is supposed to represent my favourite cross-over. :3

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Okay, now I get it... And please write my name correctly. It's one D. Thank you. ^_^

Sounds great. If I had to choose a character it'd be:
    Name: Dark (grin)
    Race: Helian
    Class: In the beginning he's a thief, but he'll become a swordsman. x3
    World: Hyrule

If no one has recognised my fandom already, that character is supposed to represent my favourite cross-over. :3
    Well you cant change your class. Its kinda in your blood. Thats why the master hilt as I will know call it adapts to you. It goes with the flow. Of your blood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back