• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Confrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"typholsion dont become soft on me now,paige stop squeezing him so hard, well i guess its ok"

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana looked up too. She could see what Paige ment. The sky didn't look any different but there was just something sad about it. "I came up here to meet the legends. I'm not a big fan of war but I'm not stupid either. Trying to stop the most powerful Pokemon from fighting when fighting is what they want to do is not a smart idea." She sighed.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"well you guys go ahead and do that, but at the top a huge machine landed and could be putting control collars on them or something, AND I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO LATIOS!!" styiles said seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back