• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Confrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
<just a little furthur alana, look there he is!!> "hey guys over here!!" styiles was signled them "ok cool they brought u safely i knew i could count on u guys" styiles petted charizard and flygon "look i cant find the girl that was takin away by celebi and mew!, i need help"

the blastiose dove at the espeon using hydro pump and the sceptile used sloarbeam on the espeon, the moves were a critical hit <ok good, now that thats over lets get out of here > said sceptile to saph

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
"I can help" She hopped down and threw three pokeballs. "Go Altaria, Ninetales, and Quilava!" Her Pokemon appeared. "Alright split up and find that girl." Her Pokemon obeyed.

OOC: Paige a little nieve :P

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"look! there she is!" styiles and alana followed by the rest of styiles team, found the girl "paige!? what are u doin just sittin there we have to go lets keep headin to the top!, and get that collar off you're neck,although it does make u look very--" *BANG*
styiles's typholsion punched on the head for after years of being with him he knew what styiles was about to say "owowowoOWOW what was that for!!" typholsion just shook his head "ok look we have to get out of here paige lets go! u can leave the collar on if u lik-" *BANG* "ok ok paige take the collar off plz and lets go"

Alana

Years
*sweat bead* Alana decides not ot ask and walks over to help Paige remove the colar.

Alana

Years
"Come on lets keep moving. And Paige stay away from that Me. Its a bad influencce on you."

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"ok so u see what happened is, paige was wearin this collar which made her look like---" *bang* alright alright, alana can u please tell her what happened" ty was shaken his head

Alana

Years
"Bassicly Paige was kiddnaped by a Mew which put a collar on her and she then became its pet. We removed the collar Mew got mad and said it'd come back. And thats bassicaly it. Oh and why does your Typhlosion keep hitting you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back