• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Confrence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
Years
Alana spoted the boy she had seen earliey. She ran up to him and got her Pokemon back then turned to help the others. Before she could do anything there was a loud roar and a Raikou grabbed her and ran off. "What are you doing?" She asked not really scared. "And where are we going?" Raikou didn't answer but kept running.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
"omg!!!!! these pokemon are going crazy what are they doing at the top!!!!!!" "ok everyone split up well try to help, charizard,flygon go after raikou, blastiose,sceptile go after kygore!! typhlosion come with me will go after mew and celebi!!" all styiles pokemon split up into diffrent directions

occ: hey everyone when the pokemon talk use this: < & > when they speak :D

paige pelletier

Fruits Basket (Furba) fan
Years
mew and celebe brought paige into a room inside the stadium mew <Hello human! would you like to cheer for us we won't hurt you we just want a pet!> Paige "um ok!"

Hoshi

just myself....
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2015
Hoshi sat in a tree and looked sad
"Will I find what I'l looking for?"

espeon and umbreon

&#32118;&#23550;&#12395;&#21213;&#12388;!!
Years
Groudon dropped her in front of Mightyena.
" You must pass 10 pokemon to rreach the top and we will be waiting fo you!" Groudon said and headed for the top. Saph didn't know what he meant by we.
" Go Flygon!" she yelled.

Alana

Years
Raikou moved swiftly then suddenly stoped. She almost flew off, "Raikou what are you doing?" <You will stay here> He let her get off. "Why" <Because it is safe> Without another word Raikou took off up the mountain. "Raikou wait." But he was gone. Alana sat down and waited. "I'll just stay here" she said irratably. "What choice do I have." Raikou had left her on a ledge about a million feet above the ground. "If this is safe I'd hate to see what being in danger is like." She shivered and held her Pokemon close.

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
the charizard and flygon at the spot where raikou put alana <hey u are u alright??> asked the charizard <quick lets get out of here before he comes back!> the flygon said

Alana

Years
Alana looked at the Pokemon. "Yeah I'm OK." She climbed onto the Flygons back. "That Raikou said stay I have no idea why."

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 24, 2006
the blastoise and sceptile have followed the groundon and approached the girl, they tried as hard as they can for her to understand her <hey!!!! lets get out of here saph,> yelled blastoise <yeah lets go now!> said the sceptile

*mean while*
<ok good now lets get out of here> the charizard and flygon took of towards styiles and ty with alana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back