• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I haven't touched Awakening since I finished the story. Now that I spent $4.99 towards Pokebank, my funds towards any kind of Awakening DLC are running lower..

As for the topic, my favorite chimes are:
1:26 - Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem (reminds me of the track from Super Smash Bros.)
4:33 and 5:02 sound very similar to the above, but I didn't like the higher pitch noises.
7:31 is quite good though!
Oh, and I love Awakening's just for the nostalgia. I really should replay this one and not use the overpowered children. That's what ruined it for me...

Nakala Pri

Yo, on Awakening, I'm just gonna go with the flow, make someone coolio,
Spoiler:

It's gonna be a long, hard ride. xD As soon as I can peel myself away from Mario Kart 7 then I'm back onto THE HOUSE OF YLISSE!!! <3

Warship

異議あり!
Years
hmm my favorite theme would be shadow dragon's with genealogy's coming a close second

also close to finishing my 4th playthrough and then i'll make ahard-classic children only run ^^

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
What's your favourite recruitment theme?

Shadow Dragon's recruitment theme, because it was the first Fire Emblem music the U.S. audience and I have heard thanks to its remix in Melee. It's so energetic compared to the other recruitment themes.

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
My favorite theme is definitely Together We Ride!
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Mmm, I finally took some pictures of some games I have for the fire emblem series, sooo I'll show you guys!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The third one is some kind of poster (?) or map (?) that came with Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War on the back. This side reveals the character's bloodlines~

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
Username: Euphoric
Favorite Game: Rekka no Ken
Favorite Character: Dart/Fiora (They're both great units, and coincidentally they come in the same chapter. Hmm.)

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones? 6, 7, 8, a bit of 9, and 13
Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why? Ike, he grows so much during PoR/RD. He's also a great unit, and the only non-royal Lord iirc.
What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ reinforcements.
In Awakening who do you think is the best together? Stahl x Cordelia is pretty great. However Avatar x Chrom is statistically the best because two children and Avatar.
What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem? Berserk staves/0 stat level ups.
What do you think Excellus' gender is? Isn't it implied he's a eunuch?
Who did you marry in Awakening and why? Anna because she is cute and loaded. She also is waifu :3
What are your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games? I'll have to look up some tracks, but the Endgame theme from Awakening is awesome.
What difficulty do you usually play Fire Emblem on?[obviously not counting games where there is no difficulty setting) In Awakening's case, Hard/Classic. Hard is a nice balance between lolNormal and Lunatic. Classic because Casual kinda defeats the whole purpose of FE, imo, and is geared towards newcomers to the series.
Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.? First: Anna (<3) Second: Chrom

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Mmm, I finally took some pictures of some games I have for the fire emblem series, sooo I'll show you guys!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The third one is some kind of poster (?) or map (?) that came with Fire Emblem Geneology of the Holy War on the back. This side reveals the character's bloodlines~
just asking is there any fire emblem games you HAVENT got? jk thats a pretty impressing collection you got there! have you finished them all?
Username: Euphoric
Favorite Game: Rekka no Ken
Favorite Character: Dart/Fiora (They're both great units, and coincidentally they come in the same chapter. Hmm.)

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones? 6, 7, 8, a bit of 9, and 13
Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why? Ike, he grows so much during PoR/RD. He's also a great unit, and the only non-royal Lord iirc.
What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ reinforcements.
In Awakening who do you think is the best together? Stahl x Cordelia is pretty great. However Avatar x Chrom is statistically the best because two children and Avatar.
What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem? Berserk staves/0 stat level ups.
What do you think Excellus' gender is? Isn't it implied he's a eunuch?
Who did you marry in Awakening and why? Anna because she is cute and loaded. She also is waifu :3
What are your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games? I'll have to look up some tracks, but the Endgame theme from Awakening is awesome.
What difficulty do you usually play Fire Emblem on?[obviously not counting games where there is no difficulty setting) In Awakening's case, Hard/Classic. Hard is a nice balance between lolNormal and Lunatic. Classic because Casual kinda defeats the whole purpose of FE, imo, and is geared towards newcomers to the series.
Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.? First: Anna (<3) Second: Chrom
welcome! reinforcements really are annoying arent they? just when you get into a stable condition bam they just have to come and ruin everything also i thought i was the only one who married anna she really is awesome ^^ i hope you enjoy your time here ^^

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
I suppose I should elaborate. Not all reinforcements are ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ Reinforcements, but the particularly annoying ones like the Peg Knights in Darin's chapter of FE7 that go after Merlinus. FE6 also gets a mention for all of its reinforcements arriving at the beginning of the enemy phase as opposed to the end, so they can show up, move, and kill your squishies in one turn. Most are just free exp tho :)

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
Years
I am quite interested in joining this club
Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite Game: The Sacred Stones
Favorite Character: Tiki

Now for my answers to the questions

How many Fire Emblem games have you played and which ones?
I have played four Fire Emblem games. The four I have played are Fire Emblem The Sword of Flame, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
When it comes to best Fire Emblem protagonist, I got to go with Hector. As for why I chose that, when viewing FE7 from FE6, Hector's tale in FE7 looks canon.

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
Lack of Warp Staffs in Awakening

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
I think Sully and Stahl look the best together

What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
I never seem to get past Chapter 22 in Shadow Dragon because of a really annoying Swarm using Bishop.

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
I think Excellus is a male

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
I married Tiki since I always liked her

What are your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
Everything into the Dark in FE7
Solve the Riddle in FE8
Gharnef, Lord of Shadow in FE11
"You have power ... like mine." in Awakening

What difficulty do you usually play Fire Emblem on?[obviously not counting games where there is no difficulty setting)
I usually play on normal difficulty

Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.?
When playing as the male avatar, I married Tiki. In the playthroughs where I have done the female avatar, I have married the following before: Chrom, Frederick, Virion, Kellam

A Knight's Oath in FE7

Years
Username: Rickyt713
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Lucina

ive only played fire emblem awakening, however it is one of my favorite games. i had known of the series before because of smash bros, but didnt think anything of it until i got my 3ds and saw how good awakening was rated. i will never regret that decision. i do want to play some of the past ones but dont know where to start.

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years

ive only played fire emblem awakening, however it is one of my favorite games. i had known of the series before because of smash bros, but didnt think anything of it until i got my 3ds and saw how good awakening was rated. i will never regret that decision. i do want to play some of the past ones but dont know where to start.
I'd go for either 7 or 8. Both are GBA, so you'd probably have to emulate them. 8, The Sacred Stones, is easier and has more of the features in Awakening, including branched promotion paths and a transversable world map. 7 has more characters, is a bit harder, and has a better story (imo). Still, I recommend you play both.

Years
I'd go for either 7 or 8. Both are GBA, so you'd probably have to emulate them. 8, The Sacred Stones, is easier and has more of the features in Awakening, including branched promotion paths and a transversable world map. 7 has more characters, is a bit harder, and has a better story (imo). Still, I recommend you play both.

thanks for the suggestions, ill give those a look when i can!

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
Years
tl;dr: ton of answers etc.

Spoiler:

Also A+++ tumblr posts go:
http://belgiumsquared.tumblr.com/post/74298393928
http://belgiumsquared.tumblr.com/post/73624796967
http://belgiumsquared.tumblr.com/post/78119311487/dekodomo-i-aspire-to-be-as-flawless-as

A pity I don't see much other than Awakening supports etc. ;_;

Last edited:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I am quite interested in joining this club
Username: Judge Mandolore Shepard
Favorite Game: The Sacred Stones
Favorite Character: Tiki

Now for my answers to the questions

I have played four Fire Emblem games. The four I have played are Fire Emblem The Sword of Flame, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, and Fire Emblem Awakening.

Who is the best Fire Emblem protagonist in your opinion, and why?
When it comes to best Fire Emblem protagonist, I got to go with Hector. As for why I chose that, when viewing FE7 from FE6, Hector's tale in FE7 looks canon.

What is your biggest gripe about Fire Emblem?
Lack of Warp Staffs in Awakening

In Awakening who do you think is the best together?
I think Sully and Stahl look the best together

What is the most annoying thing that has ever happened to you in Fire Emblem?
I never seem to get past Chapter 22 in Shadow Dragon because of a really annoying Swarm using Bishop.

What do you think Excellus' gender is?
I think Excellus is a male

Who did you marry in Awakening and why?
I married Tiki since I always liked her

What are your favourite music from the Fire Emblem games?
Everything into the Dark in FE7
Solve the Riddle in FE8
Gharnef, Lord of Shadow in FE11
"You have power ... like mine." in Awakening

What difficulty do you usually play Fire Emblem on?[obviously not counting games where there is no difficulty setting)
I usually play on normal difficulty

Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.?
When playing as the male avatar, I married Tiki. In the playthroughs where I have done the female avatar, I have married the following before: Chrom, Frederick, Virion, Kellam

A Knight's Oath in FE7
warp staffs are much missed in awakening ;_; Sully and Stahl's supports are among my favorites because they mention Cain and Abel and aspire to be like them. also i know what bishop you're talking about that one is annoying as hell i remember getting through that chapter barely with save states because i was using many pre-promotes to fill up the remaining gaps in my army (and lorenz's speed sucked making him getting doubled by EVERY enemy on the map) >.<

i'd say you also need to try out shadow dragon and new mystery of the emblem since they're the first ones chronologically though i must say shadow dragon is my least favorite fire emblem game. gba games are a good start too though pick whichever one you like but if you're gonna play binding blade play blazing sword first because blazing sword is a prequel to binding blade so you'll be more familiar with some characters.
tl;dr: ton of answers etc.

Spoiler:

Also A+++ tumblr posts go:
http://belgiumsquared.tumblr.com/post/74298393928
http://belgiumsquared.tumblr.com/post/73624796967
http://belgiumsquared.tumblr.com/post/78119311487/dekodomo-i-aspire-to-be-as-flawless-as

A pity I don't see much other than Awakening supports etc. ;_;

ugh for some reason none of the lords except Hector and Ike turn out good for me. Roy and Eliwood suck as combat units (without their sacred weapons anyway) Lyn always turns out lacking in strength and defense for me essentially killing her usefulness since she is so fragile and Marth is no good because he lacks promotion and has less levels to gain compared to normal units. also Sigurd is a pre-promote so he is not very useful without the tyrfing. i like all of them besides their combat abilities though

also a big welcome to all of you!

on another note if anyone wants to make Virion a Wyvern Lord because they think he will turn out good for some reason... well he doesnt. just to let you know.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
Username: Vapo41
Favorite Game: Radiant Dawn (I've only played this and FE13 due to availability issues but I found this one to be better)
Favorite Character: can I pick Levail

QUESTIONS~

Spoiler:

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
I used Virion my first time as a Bow Knight and he was pretty great, even though my friend said otherwise. Obviously I married him to Cherche because canon is 2stronk.

Also I had a freaking blessed Lyn, look at this:
Spoiler:

You better believe she hit level 20 and maxed Skill and Speed, with like 28 Luck. Strength-blessed Lyns are beautiful things.

GarlandDaHero

Cute Noivern is Cute.
Years
An FE club. Yissssssss.

Username: doihaveto?
Favorite Game: Awakening.
Favorite Character: Sue from Fuuin no Tsurugi.

Back