• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

Years
Username: RedJ
Favorite Game: Genealogy of the Holy War
Favorite Character: Lon'qu

QUESTIONS:
Spoiler:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: Vapo41
Favorite Game: Radiant Dawn (I've only played this and FE13 due to availability issues but I found this one to be better)
Favorite Character: can I pick Levail

QUESTIONS~

Spoiler:
ah i love bonus exp too! makes the game kinda easy but i love how you dont need to waste your heal staves on every little wound to level up Priests. shame they gave up on that after Radiant Dawn :(
I used Virion my first time as a Bow Knight and he was pretty great, even though my friend said otherwise. Obviously I married him to Cherche because canon is 2stronk.

Also I had a freaking blessed Lyn, look at this:
Spoiler:

You better believe she hit level 20 and maxed Skill and Speed, with like 28 Luck. Strength-blessed Lyns are beautiful things.
gotta love strength-blessed Lyns! congrats though capping lyn's strength cant be an easy feat! im more surprised that she capped her strength before her skill and speed considering her growth spread.
An FE club. Yissssssss.

Username: doihaveto?
Favorite Game: Awakening.
Favorite Character: Sue from Fuuin no Tsurugi.
yeah Sue! she was one of my best fighters in Binding Blade and boy did she kick butt!
Username: RedJ
Favorite Game: Genealogy of the Holy War

QUESTIONS:
Spoiler:

hey a question: is gaiden worth playing? because i cant seem to get the hang of it and on the other hand i want to play it to finish the Akaneia Saga but it seems so different and many people say that they dont like it. also Tellius Saga is great you should definitely play it.

Anyways a BIG welcome to all of you!

on another note i decided to delete the question:
Who did you marry in Awakening and why? because its essentially the same as Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.? with the latter covering more answers than the former so yeah...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
ah i love bonus exp too! makes the game kinda easy but i love how you dont need to waste your heal staves on every little wound to level up Priests. shame they gave up on that after Radiant Dawn :(

I KNOW RIGHT. Healers in FE10 (aka Laura) are actually useful since it doesn't take them most of the game to promote. Like in other games, you have to waste so many turns grinding the healer so they don't suck when they promote. .-. BEXP was also a plus with how bad the laguz growths were, and using it on the laguz was a lot more worth it than using it on anyone else.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I KNOW RIGHT. Healers in FE10 (aka Laura) are actually useful since it doesn't take them most of the game to promote. Like in other games, you have to waste so many turns grinding the healer so they don't suck when they promote. .-. BEXP was also a plus with how bad the laguz growths were, and using it on the laguz was a lot more worth it than using it on anyone else.

yeah Laura had everything to be a good unit if it werent for her availability and her class. seriously who thought of giving a %70 magic,skill,speed growth unit availability only in part 1? >:( i could barely manage to make her a Bishop let alone a Saint until the end of the game (same goes for all the other dawn brigade members btw)

i could never use laguzes effectively (except royals) because they unpredictably revert back to their human forms and they cant take repetitive attacks because that reduces their transformation gauge but yeah they are a good candidate for bonus exp simply because how hard it is to level them up

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
yeah Laura had everything to be a good unit if it werent for her availability and her class. seriously who thought of giving a %70 magic,skill,speed growth unit availability only in part 1? >:( i could barely manage to make her a Bishop let alone a Saint until the end of the game (same goes for all the other dawn brigade members btw)

i could never use laguzes effectively (except royals) because they unpredictably revert back to their human forms and they cant take repetitive attacks because that reduces their transformation gauge but yeah they are a good candidate for bonus exp simply because how hard it is to level them up

I've never had a problem levelling the Dawn Brigade up: I focus on one or two of them, and they both get to high level Tier 2 by the end of Part 1, and reach Tier 3 in Part 3~

Yeh, I agree with the regular laguz. The herons are useful, but the rest of them (besides from Part 1 Volug if you bexp him) are pretty useless tbh.

Years
hey a question: is gaiden worth playing? because i cant seem to get the hang of it and on the other hand i want to play it to finish the Akaneia Saga but it seems so different and many people say that they dont like it. also Tellius Saga is great you should definitely play it.

I never actually made it very far into Gaiden, so I can't really say much about that. Although if you just want to play it for completion's sake, you may want to try playing in Easy Mode (hold Start+Select while selecting a new game), if you haven't already tried that.

And yeah, I really like what I've seen of the Tellius games, but between not owning the systems for either game/not really wanting to buy them solely for those games and the games themselves being insanely expensive, it'll probably be a loooong time before that happens.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
I've never had a problem levelling the Dawn Brigade up: I focus on one or two of them, and they both get to high level Tier 2 by the end of Part 1, and reach Tier 3 in Part 3~

Yeh, I agree with the regular laguz. The herons are useful, but the rest of them (besides from Part 1 Volug if you bexp him) are pretty useless tbh.
dawn brigade was hell for me XD at first towards the end of part 1 i thought that they would be really cool and i thought about training all of them but once i got to part 3 dawn brigade chapters felt so hard so i stuck with Ike's team.

well i never really used herons really effectively either tbh but they were useful time and time again. the problems with them was that they managed to die even when i tried to keep them out of harm's way :( volug' wildheart really hurts him and considering that you can only de-equip it at part 3 doesnt make it any better so volug is a no-no to me even with bexp.
I never actually made it very far into Gaiden, so I can't really say much about that. Although if you just want to play it for completion's sake, you may want to try playing in Easy Mode (hold Start+Select while selecting a new game), if you haven't already tried that.

And yeah, I really like what I've seen of the Tellius games, but between not owning the systems for either game/not really wanting to buy them solely for those games and the games themselves being insanely expensive, it'll probably be a loooong time before that happens.

thanks i will try that ^^

well you can always emulate. in fact thats what i did for PoR. it might lag or glitch a bit but its still possible. of course you may not like emulating as a whole so thats a different story.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
finally finished Genealogy of the Holy War! it was a great game but i personally like the gba ones and on better. also it was so friggin hard! ;_; seriously im afraid of playing Thracia simply because its said to be the hardest FE game ever! it still has a pretty good story and so on so i would recommend it but its REALLY different from most other FE games.

Years
Username: Teh Lady S
Favorite Game: Awakening

Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.?

1st: Chrom, who doesn't? :)
2nd: Gaius
3rd: Cordelia, decided to be a male in this one.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
So apparently, yesterday was Lucina's birthday, and the guys from "Know Your Meme" have been posting images of her either wearing bunny hoods or smoking weed because two holidays took place on that exact date. I'll just post an Easter-themed image since the other holiday may be too mature for this club:

Spoiler:

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Username: Teh Lady S

Who did you marry in your game in your first playthrough, second playthrough, third etc.?

1st: Chrom, who doesn't? :)
2nd: Gaius
3rd: Cordelia, decided to be a male in this one.
well i sure did in my first playthrough as a girl :P
So apparently, yesterday was Lucina's birthday, and the guys from "Know Your Meme" have been posting images of her either wearing bunny hoods or smoking weed because two holidays took place on that exact date. I'll just post an Easter-themed image since the other holiday may be too mature for this club:

Spoiler:

yeah because bunny hoods are totally innocent XP oh we're not talking about dresses sorry my bad :P i do wonder how she looks like smoking weed though o_o

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
yeah because bunny hoods are totally innocent XP oh we're not talking about dresses sorry my bad :P i do wonder how she looks like smoking weed though o_o
You had to ask, don't you? Very well then:

Spoiler:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
Username: Gible
Favorite Character: Morgan/Chrom/Lucina/Inigo

I. JUST. CAN'T. FRIGGIN. DECIDE.
I've only played Sacred Stones and Awakening but I've played through Awakening several times. First playthrough, I married Tharja because I thought she was a total babe. Creepy, but still a babe. Next few playthroughs, I married Cordelia, Sully (Ugh idk why I did. Terrible decision making.), Sumia, and Lucina. On my most recent playthrough, I married Nowi and I can say Morgan is a complete beast.

Morgan: Galeforce, Armsthrift, Vengeance, Lifetaker. and Wyrmsbane. <3

Last edited:

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
Hi there! x3

Username: UltraNerdtendo64
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (GBA)
Favorite Character: Princess Eirika

Why Eirika? I didn't like her too much because she was so frail :P I've actually never played through her story line. I always choose Ephraim. Also, isn't Cormag only available through Ephraim's story?

Warship

異議あり!
Years
You had to ask, don't you? Very well then:

Spoiler:
haha she looks creepy :D shame that Shadow Dragon(NES) and Path of Radiance came out at that day since her birthday actually commemorates those games' release dates XD
Username: Gible
Favorite Character: Morgan/Chrom/Lucina/Inigo

I. JUST. CAN'T. FRIGGIN. DECIDE.
I've only played Sacred Stones and Awakening but I've played through Awakening several times. First playthrough, I married Tharja because I thought she was a total babe. Creepy, but still a babe. Next few playthroughs, I married Cordelia, Sully (Ugh idk why I did. Terrible decision making.), Sumia, and Lucina. On my most recent playthrough, I married Nowi and I can say Morgan is a complete beast.

Morgan: Galeforce, Armsthrift, Vengeance, Lifetaker. and Wyrmsbane. <3
i SHOULD marry Tharja in one of my playthroughs simply because i want to see how she would turn out as Morgan's mother XD also hell yeah Manakete Morgan!
Hi there! x3

Username: UltraNerdtendo64
Favorite Game: Fire Emblem Sacred Stones (GBA)
Favorite Character: Princess Eirika
woot a sacred stones fan! ^^ welcome!
Why Eirika? I didn't like her too much because she was so frail :P I've actually never played through her story line. I always choose Ephraim. Also, isn't Cormag only available through Ephraim's story?
no there are no story-exclusive characters in Sacred Stones unlike Binding Blade and Blazing Sword. Cormag appears in a chapter full of my mountains and you have to talk to him with either Eirika or Tana.( i killed him in my first playthrough because i didnt know it though :P) the same goes for Tana,Amelia,Ewan and such they're all recruited before the desert battle. Duessel and Knoll come with Ephraim in the desert battle where you face Caellach and Valter.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
i SHOULD marry Tharja in one of my playthroughs simply because i want to see how she would turn out as Morgan's mother XD also hell yeah Manakete Morgan!

no there are no story-exclusive characters in Sacred Stones unlike Binding Blade and Blazing Sword. Cormag appears in a chapter full of my mountains and you have to talk to him with either Eirika or Tana.( i killed him in my first playthrough because i didnt know it though :P) the same goes for Tana,Amelia,Ewan and such they're all recruited before the desert battle. Duessel and Knoll come with Ephraim in the desert battle where you face Caellach and Valter.

Oh furshure! Amelia, Ross, and Ewan are monsters haha. Not as big of a fan of Tana tbh though and Cormag is definitely my favorite unit in SS.

Tharja and Morgan are actually really funny as a daughter/mother duo. Morgan's so bubbly and Tharja is... well, Tharja. LOL. I always marry Olivia to Chrom though so I can have Inigo with Righteous King (or something like that).

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Oh furshure! Amelia, Ross, and Ewan are monsters haha. Not as big of a fan of Tana tbh though and Cormag is definitely my favorite unit in SS.

Tharja and Morgan are actually really funny as a daughter/mother duo. Morgan's so bubbly and Tharja is... well, Tharja. LOL. I always marry Olivia to Chrom though so I can have Inigo with Righteous King (or something like that).

well yeah among the trio Amelia always turns out the worst though so i usually dont use her. Tana is a beast in Wyvern Knight class and a very good unit as a Falcoknight. Easily the best out of the Pegasus Trio (its not like she had much competition but still) i actually make Cormag support with Tana so that they can go and kick some ass together (effectively completing most chapters in a few turns).

its just so hard to make Olivia marry Chrom >.< Aether feels better than Rightful King in terms of usefulness so my favorite pairings for Chrom are either Sumia or Sully since he passes down Aether to their daughters. Maribelle is probably the worst since Brady can't make good use out of Rightful King.

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
well yeah among the trio Amelia always turns out the worst though so i usually dont use her. Tana is a beast in Wyvern Knight class and a very good unit as a Falcoknight. Easily the best out of the Pegasus Trio (its not like she had much competition but still) i actually make Cormag support with Tana so that they can go and kick some ass together (effectively completing most chapters in a few turns).

its just so hard to make Olivia marry Chrom >.< Aether feels better than Rightful King in terms of usefulness so my favorite pairings for Chrom are either Sumia or Sully since he passes down Aether to their daughters. Maribelle is probably the worst since Brady can't make good use out of Rightful King.

I prefer not to use Ewan because you get him later in the game and he's so hard to train haha. I turn Cormag into a Wyvern Lord and Tana into a Wyvern Knight so I pair them up too anyways haha. As for Olivia+Chrom, it's easy! Just keep Chrom away from other girls and then in the episode were Olivia jumps in, just have her dance to him like 20 times lol. Rightful King Inigo is quality.

Back