• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "What the?" Isaac walked into the usually bare streets of Cinnabar. Apparently the small section of the city he was in wasn't particularly popular. The flea market to his left, saw better business and to his right were generic office buildings that he had seen before. It brought back memories of Slateport, Isaac's least favorite city in Hoenn. However, this little road that belonged in a horror movie had a small little street show. A strange superhero lady had been doing battle with a small clown-like creature. He took a stab in guessing it was a Mr.Mime, based on its features but at the distance minor details that could clearly define the pokemon were nothing but a blur. Taking care in hiding behind an abandoned cart in the flea market, Isaac watched the battle from a distance. Slowly advancing closer to the battle in cover, he was able to define each combatant. The first one was a Mime Jr. and it looked nearly identical as the strange muffin-giving Pokemon. It's that little annoying piece of crap of a Pokemon. Come on lady, beat it up! That brought him to the woman, which Isaac was intrigued by only because her tight red and black costume showed off her womanly body. Whoa....she's pretty good. Isaac's clear view of the battle was a bit on the late side, judging by the fact the Mime Jr. was more or less done beating up the shiny Medicham. Due to his hertiage and life being spent in Hoenn, it was common knowledge to him that Medichams are fairly strong Pokemon and awe had consumed Isaac at the sight of the total domination of the little baby Pokemon.

"Darn! How in the world could a Mime Jr learn Imprison?!? Unless it belongs to Team Alpha, it must have cheated somehow!"

That statement grabbed Isaac's attention. The Professor Willow, who took far too much time preparing the legendaries and explaining the trainer's primary objectives should they accept, had mentioned Team Alpha in her speech. Palkia, your take on this? Isaac asked in a mental beam.

It is probably worth checking out, I would follow the Mime Jr. see where it is hidden. It could have some connections to them, and if not, its worth a capture. It isn't as pathetic as most baby Pokemon are. Isaac physically nodded in agreement, and then brought his attention back to the epic battle at hand...even though it had basically ended. Torn between chasing down the sterioid-induced Pokemon and the dying Superhero, Isaac dediced to multi-task. Releasing once again his loyal bird pokemon, he made a decent plan. "Staraptor! You follow the Mime Jr. After I pick up this dying lady and place her on your back, you follow. I will steal the motorcycle and remain in pursuit." Isaac turned to the Superhero and lifted her towards the pokemon. "Don't worry, lady. We follow that ugly nuisance. BythewayIamstealingyourbike(OOC: Indicates he is saying it quickly.) The superhero seemed weak and losing touch with reality so Isaac ordered Staraptor to rush and begin its pursuit. In turn Isaac sprinted towards the motorcycle. "Nice ride. Lets make this baby go." Playing with the keys, pedals, and the handles, Isaac appeared to go to berserk with the vehicle before hearing the engine roar like an angry Arcanine. Isaac joted back in shock at the bike's sudden ignition.

You don't have a license do you? asked Palkia.

Nope. But who cares? Isaac smirked and begin to ride the motorcycle with decent control, then again he wasn't going too fast to seem cool. Isaac was bothered by that, but then again he stole a bike from a dying woman. He began to pursue the clown pokemon, but not a great speed, as to see if it would lead to something important.

OOC: Hope this post was okay, I am sick and tired from lack of sleep.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    "Hey."

Danny's eyes, previously half closed, opened suddenly as he realised there was someone speaking to him.

"You were at Willows lab right? What are you up to, and where are you heading from here?" said the newcomer.

Danny jumped to his feet, embarassed at being caught taking a nap, brushed himself down and shook himself. He took a look at the guy talking to him and, sure enough, he was one of the Trainer's from Willow's lab.

"Sorry about that..." Danny scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, I was at the lab also." Danny put on a more serious face, and lowered his voice slightly. "Well, from what we've been told today, I think something isn't right in Kanto at the moment. We've been given these Le...special Pokemon to try to put things right... though I don't know why it's us in particular. From what Professor Willow told us, I'd say that the best course of action would be to head over to the Power Plant and see what Team Alpha are up to."

Danny stopped to catch a breath and looked around. "Though, I'd hoped that more of the Trainers would have come here." Danny started suddenly. He turned back to the blonde-haired Trainer, who looked slightly puzzled. Danny extended his right hand. "Where are my manners? My name is Danny, what's yours?"

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Viridian City, near the entrance

The fancily-dressed man appeared to be a kind fellow at first, but he was also the kind of "chameleon fellow". If his surroundings were kind and friendly, so he too acted kind and friendly. But that all changed on a dime when Rin slapped him, leaving a visible gash on his face.
    "Owww..." the man groaned. What was with ladies these days--a slap feels like being attacked by a Persian!
    "Miss, vy did you..." the man started to ask, but at that point, Rin ran away.
    "COWARD!!!" the man called after her. "FILZY, CAT-SCRATCHING COWARD!!!"
    When he was done, he turned back to Derek, rage showing itself in his face.
    "Vot?" the man stammered, trying to sound calm but obviously failing in places. "You 'er boyfriend or somezing? You and 'er will pay for zis yumiliation! Just look at my face!! Tell you vot. You and I will 'ave a Pokemon battle. 5000 Pokedollars to the winner! You can't run from me now!"

With that, the man took out a Pokeball.
    "Come on out, Mademoiselle Pinky!"
    The Pokeball was gold in colour with a fancy blue A on it. When it opened, an Empoleon came out. This Empoleon, however, was a foot taller than the average Empoleon. Her feathers were a brilliant pink in colour rather than blue. Her wings and chest were covered in a blindingly shiny golden armour. The pitchfork design on her head was made with crystal, and Derek could have sworn he saw electric sparks flashing inside it.
    "Empa!" Pinky said, sounding much more like a whiny little girl than an experienced fighter.
    "'Aven't I told you to speak wiz confidence??" the man blurted--apparently this Empoleon's sweet little voice embarrassed him.
    "Pinky 'ere will take on any Pokemon you might zrow at 'er! It's you and I, Alex the Great versus... I dunno, twerp. Votever!"
    As ...Alex... spoke, he took out two more Pokeballs...
    Just in case ze rat tries to escape, he thought.

A lake just outside Viridian City

As Rin sat there at the edge of the lake, she wished beyond all wishes that there was someone out there who would understand her suffering, maybe even someone who suffered even more than her. She chose a good location, for most people wouldn't come out here, so as to disturb here. What's more, this was a pretty lonely lake... no wild Pokemon were out, due to the lack of food sources near it. The trees around the lake were unusually barren for a fine day in May, and not a berry was in sight. And overhead, clouds were closing in on the sun, which was getting ever and ever closer to setting.

But it didn't mean that the scene was conpletely devoid of inhabitants. Across the lake, an Arcanine walked to the edge of the lake to take a drink of water. Something white in colour was sleeping near it, and a tree nearby shook as if someone was in it. But all this was across the lake--it couldn't have concerned Rin, right? Well, something else did... for soon enough, a reflection that didn't belong to Rin appeared in the lake. Instead, it belonged to a young man dressed in black, though with long and curly blond hair. He appeared to be looking at the Pokemon accross the lake, and upon closer inspection, turned out to be just as thin and pale as Rin was, if not more so.

Whoever he was, he made a gesture to the Arcanine across the lake to keep quiet--the Arcanine had been wagging its tail at the sight of him. What had formerly been a speck of white turned out to be an Absol, and was gazing right at Rin. A Honchkrow flew out of the tree that had been shaking, across the lake, and landed behind the man. Speaking of which, as soon as he saw his own reflection in the lake next to Rin's, he backed away from Rin, although by that time, Rin had probably already noticed him. But still he didn't speak. However, he kept looking at Rin, a pensive yet rather curious expression on his face.

Then, out of nowhere, a Lucario emerged from behind some trees and sat down next to Rin.
    "Cario?" he asked, as if wondering what the matter was. He kneeled down next to Rin and started to reach his hand out, probably to pat her on the back.
    "Sage!" the man whispered, taking on a rather harsh tone. "Be careful! It's probably not a good idea to..."
    "Lucario cario," the Lucario named Sage interrupted, looking back at who was probably his trainer and shaking his head. "Cario luca. Cari cario."
    Then the Lucario turned to Rin, wrapping his arm around her shoulders. He continued talking to her in Lucario language, momentarily forgetting that she couldn't understand a word he was saying. But if anyone's interested, what he said was something along the lines of this:
    You seem to be feeling something similar to what my trainer feels whenever he's in a crowd. Not that that matters, but... And don't worry--we're not here to make fun of you or... steal from you... or... well... never mind that. Don't feel bad. Don't you have Pokemon with you? They might help with... nah, never mind. What you need is either to be alone or a friend who understands your situation. I think my trainer can, erm... help you with the latter. You're not the only one who has reason to feel miserable.

At that moment, Sage's trainer was sitting down on a log. The Absol from before was sitting next to him, looking between him and Rin and Sage, and shook her head in humiliation.
    "I know--imagine if someone did the same thing to me... wait, someone did, long ago, back in Lavender. You know, the night when I..."
    The young man ceased his deep and serious whisper when he noticed that Rin might be able to hear him.

Cinnabar Island

The woman was completely unconscious by the time she got onto the Staraptor's back. However, upon hearing the sound of the motorcycle's engine starting, Nimerta leapt to her feet, forgetting momentarily how dizzy and beat-up she felt. As she did, she saw some (though admittedly handsome) crazy, punk-ish young man riding on her trainer's motorcycle.
    "Chaaaammm!" she cried. She tried to stop the motorcycle with telekinesis, but somehow felt too weak to do so. That battle had taken a lot out of her... Besides, she knew that if she wasn't careful with how she used her telekinesis, she could break the motorcycle with it; in fact, her trainer had told her that many times.

So instead, Nimerta ran after the motorcycle, occasionally faltering in her step, yet still running. Fortunately, Isaac wasn't riding at top speed, but still, the blue-legged Medicham had a hard time catching up to them. Finally, after a few moments, she managed to gather together a good bit of psychic energy and thus used it... not to stop the motorcycle, but to shoot herself into the air. She did an elegant mid-air flip, flew in a perfect ark, and landed in the back seat of the motorcycle. She used the remaining psychic energy to prevent the motorcycle from falling over. After all was done, she held onto Isaac's waist as he kept on riding, his Staraptor flying alongside him and carrying Nimerta's trainer.
    <"Where are you going?"> Nimerta asked Staraptor. (OOC: Everything in triangular brackets is in Pokemon language) <"Are you after the Mime Jr. too?">

Meanwhile, the Mime Jr. flew under a few kiosks at the flea market, taking the opportunity to steal some things from them--some money, a Pokeball, a handful of Poffins... (What was it with its obsession with Poffins anyway?) Unfortunately, when it left the market, there came a moment when Staraptor spotted its with its sharp, eagle-like eyes. It was using telekinesis to keep itself aloft, something normal Mime Jr's didn't often do... It held a basketful of Poffins, and even more strangely, its blue "hat" had a rip in it, underneath which part of what looked like a yellow turban showed.

Thinking quickly, the Mime Jr. dove into an alley, scuttled into an underground space just barely big enough for a motorcycle to fit through...

ARF! Heru heru GAAA! Houndoom cries sounded in the underground space, followed by screams and moans and the cry of "DIIIIIEEEE!" By the time Isaac and Staraptor entered, the space was filled with a purple smoke which gave the effect of feeling a bit lightheaded... Anyway, when the smoke cleared, they could see the back of the Mime Jr, and a few faint shadows of Houndooms lying in the corners. However, there was something strange about this Mime Jr... The bottom part of its "dress" was torn a bit, and even more strangely, two tails poked out from underneath--thin, light blue tails, and at the end of each one was a sort of light blue fan with a red gem in the centre.
    "Yuu... mime? Mime?"
    The Mime Jr. quickly turned around, while the odd tails disappeared underneath its dress again. It began to back up, towards a small hole that opened to the outside. This hole looked just barely big enough for the Mime Jr. to slip through...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I'm kind of waiting on either Lauren or Sweet Dreams before having Gon do anything... so this is a side-plot post.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    The wind swayed calmly and Rin looked at her reflection still cursing at herself for crying still not noticing the Arcanine in the distance. As she let out a sigh to her surprise she saw another reflecion in the water.He looked very thin and pale just like here and she scoffed, and thought. "Please don't tell me I have a wtin of some sort." Of course the man backed up when he saw his reflection and behind him stood a honchcrow. As Rin was about to leave a Lucario came and sat by her, Rin flinched and looked at the pokemon.

"Cario?" The pokemon asked. It seemed to know what was wrong with her and it seemed to be outstretching its hand as if the pokemon wanted to pat her on the back and comfort her.

"Sage!,Be careful! It's probably not a good idea to..." The man whispered to the pokemon in a very harsh tone which made Rin shift her gaze to the man who owned the Lucario.

"Lucario cario,Cario luca. Cari cario." The pokemon said interupting its trainer which caused the boy to shake his head.

After a short amount of time the Lucario turned back to Rin putting his hand around her shoulder which caused her to flinch once more. Rin couldn't understand the pokemon speaking because it was only saying "Cario..Cario.."

Rin turned away from the pokemon, only to here this which was coming from "Sages" trainer.

"I know--imagine if someone did the same thing to me... wait, someone did, long ago, back in Lavender. You know, the night when I..." The mans voice ceased after the sound of the ''I''.

"How do you know what happened to me..being disowned..battered and broken..Yah like you really know how I feel." Rin retorted back continueing looked at her own reflection.

"And imagine..being hated..y your own flesh and blood..my own mother and father did this to me!" Rin yelled pulling up her sleeve which revealed a large of deep scarring.

"This is because they hated me!" Rin began to become angry she stood up and faced the man. She was gritting her teeth angerly.

"Imagine looking at your own reflection and seeing only the scars of what your own family gave you! Imagine that!" Rin yelled.

Ninetales1

Years
    The lake just outside Viridian (OOC: Because I just HAVE to reply to this)

The young man nodded during the whole time Rin spoke, understanding every word she said. Interestingly enough, she seemed to come from an abusive family, and bore many scars as a result. However, unlike him, this girl seemed to speak in a rather cranky and snappy voice, as if it was nobody else's business to even try and understand how she felt. He himself looked mildly surprised as she said this. At various points during what Rin said, he pointed to a random spot in the air, opened and closed his mouth a few times, fiddled with his glasses, even put on a tiny awkward smile at one point. Which was indeed surprising, as he seemed like the kind of guy who wouldn't even think about smiling most of the time. As Rin spoke to him, she must have seen him as either a moderately wealthy young man or a member of some secret organisation, rather than some battered old bloke who could identify himself with the likes of her. Thin and pale though he was, she could see no scars on him, that is, unless the long, form-fitting black jacket he was wearing covered some up...

When Rin finished talking, he spoke to her, in a voice that was deep yet soft, devoid of emotion.
    "Ah, so you make the decision to actually show people those scars of yours. You don't hide them like I do. Very interesting indeed--I can almost say that symbolises a bit of bravery. But you're wrong about one thing."
    At this point a smirk came across the man's face.
    "Actually, it's quite a coincidence that we seem to come from roughly the same type of childhood. My father hated me too. I would make a challenge to see which of our fathers could cause more pain to their children, but that's going a bit too far, isn't it? Lemme guess... did you run away from your parents too? Did your mother try to kill you? Did you have to... well..."
    He frowned and shook his head, a bit surprised at himself for revealing a bit about his past to a total stranger. Or, by now, was she a stranger? They seemed to have lots in common...

There was a pause, during which time the two trainers stared at each other...
    "Ab? Sol?" The Absol, who spoke in a sweet and girly voice, looked at her trainer, then at Rin, back and forth between them again...
    "Absol sol?"
    "What, Scout? Should I... oh."
    Then he turned to look at Rin again.
    "Erm... what's your name by the way?"

"Absol ab-sol! AB-sol," the Absol named Scout said to her trainer, although at that point she sounded a bit more like his big sister (if he had one).
    "...And Scout wants me to tell you my name first..." he said flatly. "I thought the phrase was 'ladies first', but... anyway, you can just call me Lupin."

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    "Whoa! What the hell?" Isaac yelped in shock. Apparently his slow riding, as to not loose track of the Mime Jr had bit him where it hurts. The Medicham had caught up to him and had leaped unto to the stolen motorcycle. However, much to his delight and surprise the Medicham simply grabbed instead of ripping Isaac to shreds for his felony of robbery. He had assumed the Medicham read Isaac as an ally considering he attended and aided the superhero trainer lady. A sigh of relief was emitted, which Isaac mentally congratulating himself for his good soul and desire to aid hot women. Continuing his pursuit, Isaac had seen the annoying clown of a Pokemon steal from various stands and experice a small rip on its hat. Poffins, Pokeballs, cash. Items that no Pokemon needs. Why were those targets? Isaac, being fairly intelligent especially when it comes to street smarts and life experience, figured out that his theory of this Pokemon being either a fake or modified some way was all but confirmed. Weird, I thought the hat was part of its body, not covering something. This Pokemon has to be special or at least different that it lets on, Isaac thought. He didn't study Mime Jr., mostly because psychic Pokemon as a whole don't interest him. He rather use the untamed power of the Dark type. Shortly before entering the alley, he noticed the brief conversation between the Medicham and Staraptor. Of course, Isaac did not understand a single word, considering that Pokemon yell at each other with their names and somehow it becomes an universal language.

<"Where are you going?"> Nimerta asked Staraptor. <"Are you after the Mime Jr. too?"> All Isaac heard was different parts of Medicham repeated over and over in different patterns.

Staraptor replied with his own name spoken in a similar style. <"I assume so. After all my master is chasing after it on your trainer's bike. He is a good person so it would make sense."> Coming the alleyway in a dramatic full speed slide as seen in most action movies, purple smoke enveloped the area and it left Isaac in a daze similar to that of Psyducks. Coughing out the bad smell and sickening fog, Isaac chased down the troublesome Mime Jr. The sight of defeated and terrified Houndooms put Isaac in a nervous state. How could a small annoying Pokemon that loves Poffins and Muffins beat up one of the most deadly of Pokemon in existence. He remembered a Houndoom giving his Kingdra a hard time in the Hoenn championships. After the struggle, thin tails came out of its "dress". Ok thats not normal. Mime Jrs don't have tails. Charging full speed, Isaac almost caught the Mime Jr., before missing it with his hands as the little Pokemon slipped into a hole, and a small one at that.

"DAMN IT!" Isaac yelled with enough force and volume that all of Cinnabar probably caught a small piece of it. Disembarking from the bike, Isaac kicked the wall that was home to the hole. "Piece of crap. Now what? None of my team members can fit through there." Needing an idea, Isaac beamed a thought into the mind of Palkia: Any ideas? The Mime got anyway and it wasn't a regular one either. Had a yellow turban and weird tails coming out of its clothes.

Thats impossible. Can't be....those things aren't supposed to be around. Isaac was about to ask a question before Palkia rudely "hung up". Isaac was annoyed by his parther's gesture. "Jerk...." Isaac turned to his superhero ally and gently pushed her arm trying to wake her up. "Come on...I need help here."

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Candice whistled in a chimerical way, her eyes close as she enjoyed the sea breeze and the salty air. Yes, it seemed that everything about this day seemed to remind her of her origin. As the Mantine she was riding out released a short squeak, indicating that they were fast approaching Cinnabar Island, the girl's eyes flew open, alert and ready for her next adventure. The Flying type glided over the island, as her trainer looked down at the ant-like people below, trying to discern anyone of them as people she recognised. Where was Isaac now? As Iara circled overhead the city, she suddenly noted that a hauntingly familiar bird had ascended into the skies over Cinnabar. The Staraptor, she had most definitely seen it once before. Without further hesitation, the Mantine changed course, slithering out of her circle in the air and shooting straight forth, flapping her cascade wings majestically as she followed after the Staraptor, who had an unconscious woman with blonde hair upon his back.

"HEY~! We aren't looking for a bird, we're looking for Isaac!" Candice howled loudly, playfully banging her fists against Iara's back. The Mantine rolled her deep, black eyes, ignoring her trainer's statement, quickly snapping her attention back to the Flying type in front of her to see it land in what seemed to be a small alley. Iara landed swiftly, nearly forcing her trainer to jump off her back, immediately gesturing into the thin walkway. Candice blinked, a blank stare upon her face as she heard the roar of a motorcycle resounding from deep within the depths of the alley, she seemed adamant to move, despite the Mantine's constant prompts.

Without warning, the cries of Houndoom reverberated off the walls of the alley and out into the streets of Cinnabar, and the girl quickly clapped her hands together, a smile forming upon her face. Withdrawing the frustrated Iara back into her Pokeball, Candice drew out another from her pocket, flicking the sphere into the air. The large burst of scarlet soon died down, revealing a stately Houndoom standing on the pavement before his trainer.

"Look, Lyulf! Family!" Candice clasped her hands together with bona fide interest and joy, running into the alley with no further hesitation, her frantic Houndoom dashing after her, barking at his trainer, as if he was trying to warn her of something. As the entered what seemed to be an underground located at the end of the road and violet smoke shrouded itself around them, Lyulf jumped before his coughing trainer, bearing his fangs as he saw two strangers, one male, one female. His brow tightened as he saw his brethen, defeated, pitiful, helpless.

"DAMN IT!"

"Isaac~!" Candice recognised that voice all too well, waving at the familiar male in a melodious tone, reluctance showing as she witnessed him touching the beautiful woman.

Ninetales1

Years
    Cinnabar Island (OOC: Because I HAVE to reply to this one too!)

To Isaac's relief, once he poked her arm, she sprang awake almost as suddenly as Nimerta did.
    "Wha-huh?" she muttered as she fell off Staraptor.
    "Come on... I need help here..." was all she heard from this young man.
    "Help? Huh? Where am I? Where did you... HEY! Is that my motorcycle??!? RAWWR!"
    She jumped, and landed with her hands on the motorcycle seat. She then proceeded to settle herself into the seat, as if getting ready to ride it.

Nimerta, meanwhile, had dismounted the motorcycle as well, feeling even more dazed than usual due to remnants of the smoke.
    "Medi medi chammmm?" she muttered, rubbing her head.
    The woman nodded. "Of course you can go back in your Pokeball." With that, she took out not a Pokeball, but a Pokevice--a red and white one--and returned Nimerta to it.
    Then she patted the back seat of the motorcycle and looked at Isaac.
    "Come on you, I wanna show you something. Oh, don't get on yet--wait until after I do this. You see, when you stole this bike here--I forgive you by the way, my brother's friend's a thief himself--you missed out on its awesomeness."
    With that, she revved up the motorcycle's engine, pressed a few buttons on its little dashboard (here the headlight came on with an eerie green glow around it), and...

BOOM! She ran the motorcycle right into the wall, shattering it so that she could go through. Then she had the motorcycle jump right onto the street above, where the oddly-tailed Mime Jr. was running away. Upon reaching the street, she sat still, took out her Pokevice again, and pressed a button on it.
    "I'll show you who's super! After what's-its-face, Peppermint!"
    "Laaati!"
    Then she turned to Isaac.
    "Come on, hop on, we can follow them from here! Don't mind Peppermint--she's a... special gift. I'll explain everything later."

As she proceeded to start following the Mime Jr, she said one more thing to Isaac:
    "Oh, by the way, lemme give you a name to call me by, other than 'lady' or some rubbish like that. How 'bout Panther."

By this time, the Mime Jr. was heading for a deserted park, perhaps hoping to hide among the trees. (Arceus knows how those trees can survive volcanic eruptions...) Trailing it was Latias... a half-size Latias.

Also by that time, another girl was following them... someone who looked familiar to Isaac.

(OOC: EDIT: I finished my reply before I even saw your reply, Ibuberu... so I added that last line hastily in order to include your character...)

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    As Rin ranted the man just stood there which caught Rins attention.Never had she seen someone so calm about when she went into "ranting mode."

"Ah, so you make the decision to actually show people those scars of yours. You don't hide them like I do. Very interesting indeed--I can almost say that symbolises a bit of bravery. But you're wrong about one thing." The man said his voice was soft which again caught Rins attention.

"Is he..mocking me?!" Rin thought to herself bitterly. AT this point the man had began smirking which enraged Rin even more.

"Actually, it's quite a coincidence that we seem to come from roughly the same type of childhood. My father hated me too. I would make a challenge to see which of our fathers could cause more pain to their children, but that's going a bit too far, isn't it? Lemme guess... did you run away from your parents too? Did your mother try to kill you? Did you have to... well..."

"...I was tortured..in my own home...my parents the both hated me... I-I did run away from my home but...I guess they thought torture was more..appropriate for me.." Rin mumbled her rage melting away, along with the hatred towards the man.He knew how she felt!..

The wind swayed once more. Rin merely stared at the boy.

"Erm... what's your name by the way?" His absol was now saying something to him in "pokeon language" however you wanna call it.

"...And Scout wants me to tell you my name first...I thought the phrase was 'ladies first', but... anyway, you can just call me Lupin." The man that was now revealed to be Lupin said.Rin assumed Scout was the absol that had been 'barking' earlier but she gave no thought to it.

"Well Lupin..my name is Rin." Rin said, she was astonished that someone knew how she suffered..She was almost tempted to smile when.

"Failure...I should have killed you when I had the chance!" As her mind screamed this she froze in her tracks..

"Your mothers right! We had the chance to kill you and we didn't!" A male voice yelled. Rin was completely frozen in her tracks...Her eyes were not shifted from Lupin and onto the water.

Rin said nothing for a couple moments then turned back to Lupin. "Well Lupin..Its n-nice to meet you." Rin stuttered trying to recover from the 'episode' she just had. She was glad to meet this person but didn't know how to respond back.. She never wanted to be happy..but she had a very thankful feeling for meeting him. A very..thankful feeling....

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    Candice brought an uncharacteristic frown upon her face as she saw Panther patting the seat of her bike after withdrawing her Medicham. Who was she? Why was she with Isaac? The girl flinched as the motorcycle sprang to life in a spurt of emerald, as the older woman mounted the vehicle. As Panther sped towards the wall where the small hole was located, Candice half expected (with a sly smile on her face) for the female to crash, but that wasn't the case. Much to her surprise, the bike managed to break through the brick wall. The young girl's mouth hung agape for a moment or so, until she heard Panther's voice once more.

"Come on, hop on, we can follow them from here!"

"WAIT~!" Candice flailed her arms over her head in pure distress and irritation, dashing after the woman and Isaac.

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((OOC: sorry, my mom is running her own buisness from home, so buisness hours interfere with my plans. XD))

"Hey! Can I help you with anything?" Derek asked.

"...Theres nothing here..but some creepy man who is eyeing an object of mine.." The girl said, almost glaring at him.

"Oh, no..." the man replied. "Zis fine young lady and I are 'aving light conversation, is all. Zat is a very good-looking Grovyle you 'ave, by ze way." The man that was glaring at the girl said, and then winked at Grovyle, then turned back to said girl.

"uh... thanks?" Derek said, rubbing the back of his head as if confused, but the man never saw it, for he had turned back to the girl.

"Zat really is a fascinating device. I 'ave never seen anyzing like it before. I am specialty in electronic devices like zese, but zis is a breakzrough! May I see it for a moment?" The creepy man said, looking at the pokevice in the hands of the girl.

"There you seet you happy?!" the girl said, slapping him, and it was a hard slap because it rang in his ears, and he wasn't the one hit! Then something happened he didn't expect. She turned on him, but not before the man could have his say.

"Owww..." the man groaned.

"Why did you care so much anyway? I don't even know you." She scowled, obviouly trying to get a negative response out of him.

"I just wanted to help." He replied, paused, then added "My name is Derek by the way".

"So Derek..Why were you intervining in our glare stareoff... the man is an obvious fool.. A thief in disguise, most likely. Anyway why do you want to intervine in something you had no part of? You could get in some serious trouble if you do that..but alas..I guess some people have NO common sense.." She said, taunting him, it seemed like she wanted to play a little game, but it was a game he wasn't interested in.

'You guys were giving me the creeps. I wanted to intervene so no one would get hurt, but it looks like someone already did... hmm.... what is you name by the way?" but he was too slow, she said something that he couldn't quite hear, and then turned and ran.

"Miss, vy did you..." the man started to ask, but at that point, Rin ran away.

"COWARD!!!" the man called after her. "FILZY, CAT-SCRATCHING COWARD!!!"

When he was done, he turned back to Derek, rage showing itself in his face.

"Vot?" the man stammered, obviouly enraged. "You 'er boyfriend or somezing? You and 'er will pay for zis yumiliation! Just look at my face!! Tell you vot. You and I will 'ave a Pokemon battle. 5000 Pokedollars to the winner! You can't run from me now!" With that, the man took out a Pokeball.

"Come on out, Mademoiselle Pinky!"

The Pokeball was gold in colour with a fancy blue A on it. When it opened, an Empoleon came out. This Empoleon, however, was a foot taller than the average Empoleon. Her feathers were a brilliant pink in colour rather than blue. Her wings and chest were covered in a blindingly shiny golden armour. The pitchfork design on her head was made with crystal, and Derek could have sworn he saw electric sparks flashing inside it.

"Empa!" Pinky said, sounding much more like a whiny little girl than an experienced fighter.

"'Aven't I told you to speak wiz confidence??" the man blurted--apparently this Empoleon's sweet little voice embarrassed him.

"Pinky 'ere will take on any Pokemon you might zrow at 'er! It's you and I, Alex the Great versus... I dunno, twerp. Votever!"

"MY NAME IS DEREK, are you deaf or something? And no, I am not her boyfriend," He snapped, "And if you battle me, you will surely lose! I dont intened to let someone with a whiny little pink duck beat me. You got it?"

One thing that Derek hated most was being called a twerp, and the A on the pokeball meant he was from Team Alpha. This was going to be too fun!

Okay, I think I am going to use Blaze because fighting is super effective against steel, but the disadvantage is the water moves. This is a risk I will just have to take. Sorry Blaze, if this doesn't work, I am truly sorry... Derek though while holding Blaze's pokeball.

"GO! BLAZE!!!!!!!!!!" Derek yelled while throwing the pokeball.

"I want you to use Focus Punch while using Fly. Try to dodge anything they throw at us." Derek commanded.

((OOC: I dont know how you want me to do this batte, Nintales, so yea...))

KingKaos

Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!
    Years
    Kazu felt that his time at the lab had ended so he decided to leave. "Well I have to go now so I will catch you later. Professor Willow, I will catch you on the flipside." Kazu grabbed his Pokemon and left the lab. After he was inside Viridian he remembered something important. He had not given Tauros back to his sister. "I better get to that before she kills me." said Kazu shaking in fear. He began to walk to the center and turned around. Kazu looked and saw that all of his Pokemon were outside of their Pokeballs. "I forgot how to put yoiu guys inside this thing. I guess we will have to wait before you guys go back inside them." while Kazu was worried about his Pokemon his team was okay. All of them were so use to being outside of their Pokeballs. Then Spiner covered Flowers with her tails. She remembered that Flowers was a Legendary Pokemon and other trainers weren't supposed to see. Flowers thought it was a game so it started to squirm out of Spiner's arms. Flowers jumped on Courage's back and that started Kazu's trouble. Courage started to scream and ran around in panic. When Kazu noticed what was going on he tried to grab Courage. However, Courage was so afraid he started to release a Bubblebeam on everyone that tried to touch him. Kazu and the whole team ducked for cover as Courage continued to strike any and everything with Bubblebeam. "If Courage wasn't so powerful with water attacks I would stop him, but I guess it can't be help." said Kazu holding his Pokemon close. Flowers continued to ride on Courage a like a toy and started to scream too. "Courage, calm down and let Flowers off your back." said Kazu trying to help his Pokemon. As he tried to grab Flowers Courage released a new move. Courage used his Water Pulse and knocked Kazu into another trainer. "Sorry sir, but I am just trying to calm down my Pokemon." said Kazu apologizing to the man. "Allow us to take care of that my good friend." the man let out a Pokeball and from it came a Buziel. The Buziel had a black collar and black wristbands. "Blake, use Aqua Jet then Iron Tail." the man ordered. the Buziel jumped into the air and did as ordered. He attacked Courage and knocked Flowers to the ground. Spiner and the others quickly ran over and covered Flowers up. Kazu went to Courage and patted him on the head. "Look what you did. You just learned a powerful Water Pulse attack. I am so proud of you." Kazu ignored all of the other actions and praised Courage on his power. Courage gave Kazu a hug and began to cry. "Young man with that attitude you will never become a good coordinator." said the man with his Buziel by his side. "How do you know I am a coordinator." said kazu preparing to battle. "Your Pokemon are so well brushed that you look like you use them for contest. So how about we have a battle? I will have Blake build a backbone into that spineless Corphish." said the man with his Buziel ready to attack with another Aqua Jet. Courage and Kazu got up from the ground and prepared to battle.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Sharky listened silently to the conversation between the owner of what she assumed was a Legendary with another trainer. Funny, she had always believed that they were bigger and mightier from the way others talked about them. Celebi glided back onto her shoulder, giving her head a cheerful hug. The Celebi, for example, was only just as tall as her whole head - Sharky thought for a moment and came to the conclusion that it was possibly smaller than Cirrus, her Swablu.

*Did you know that the Indigo Plateau was a place where they hold the Pokemon League? That's really, really cool, don'tcha think? Hey, Sharika, um... What's a Pokemon League?* Celebi chirped happily into its trainer's head.

Sharky gritted her teeth, trying in vain to block the bouncy words from entering her skull. Then, thankfully, Celebi's attention was diverted as its newly acquired friend started jogging in extreme slow motion towards the foresty hill. Blinking, Celebi cocked its head curiously, azure eyes following the Legendary's every move. Out of the corner of one, it noticed Sharky grinning at the sight, therefore turning to examine her. This was the first time Celebi had seen her smile, and it made the small Grass-type elated.

Sharky watched the Pokemon go before turning back to the other trainers left at Pallet. Again, Celebi's voice floated into her mind.

*Oh, Gon and Regigigas have decided that Me and Mew will use our telekisikinekis to make us fly over to Viridian. Sharika, what's a telenekisikin and how come me and Mew has it?* Celebi struggled to remember where it had heard the term "telenekisikin" before.

'Telekinesis: the ability to move objects using your mind. Who's Gon, Regigigas and Mew?' Sharky didn't have to turn to look at Celebi because it had once again launched itself into the air to hover in front of Sharky. The Pokemon was more fidgety and curious than a child.

*Mew, I think, could be a good friend of mine. It's the Pink one that's about my size with a looong tail.* Celebi pointed accordingly. *Gon is the owner of the regigigas which is the one that went that way before.* Celebi swivelled around slightly and pointed off into the hills. *Oh, I remember telesikinekin now! I could never say it properly. I have it 'cause I'm a Psychic type as well! And Mew is a Psychic type, so Mew's got it too!*

'You're Psychic?' Sharky asked, surprised. This had raised her opinion of her partner byquite a bit.

*Yeah... but... but...* Suddenly Celebi's voice changed and became smaller. Sharky's expression softened considerably.

'But...?'

*I'm only half Psychic! And it's the smaller half! And I'm really, really small and I haven't had much time to practice using the Psychic! And what if I drop somebody? I... I can't...* Imagining all the horrible aspects of what may go wrong, it started backing away.

'You can,' Sharky said authoritively. She'd found out that the best way to push a Pokemon to its limits is to tell them that they could. It was amazing, the power of the mind. Celebi stared at her.

*But...*

'No "but"s, you're gonna do it,' Sharky left no room for arguments, nodding to Gon and signalling that they were up for it.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Short post to get by.

In the span of a few moments, way too much happened for Isaac's patience. The woman sprang to life after a single poke. Doing some combination of flipping moves, the rejected superhero landed on her bike after screaming at Isaac for stealing her prized belonging. Much to his relief he was forgiven for his heinous crimes and did some voodoo magic and destroyed the wall that Isaac had released so much anger upon due the clown's troublesome fleeing. With some velocity, the bike made its way to the street in which the woman had released and used a device similar to Isaac's Pokevice. Isaac had saw it earlier but didn't bother noticing it, after all, she didn't exactly break a wall and ascend the street above in one sweeping motion earlier. How did she get that thing? I thought only the people from the lab got those.

"Come on, hop on, we can follow them from here! Don't mind Peppermint--she's a... special gift. I'll explain everything later." The woman called, and Isaac, with little choice at the time, listened and leaped forward to the motorcycle. While not as agile as the woman was, Isaac jumped and ascended a great height before landing on the seat feet first before planting his body onto the backseat. A small chuckle was released as if Isaac had surprised himself with his aerobatics. It seems if you live alone with a criminal record, you learn some useful physical abilities. "Oh, by the way, lemme give you a name to call me by, other than 'lady' or some rubbish like that. How 'bout Panther." Finally after some patience, Isaac had discovered something useful. A name, an odd name, but a name nonetheless. As the duo prepared to follow in pursuit, Isaac ordered Staraptor, as he never returned it to his Pokeball. to fall back and accompany Candice, so that she could catch up to Panther and himself. He had noticed her, but the chase called for his attention and the woman appeared to want to ally with Isaac for the time being. He wanted her to eventually meet up, since she was the only person worth talking to at the lab, and for once he didn't get completely destoryed by a woman after meeting her, excusing his failed relationships that ended that way. With orders dished out, Isaac turned his attention to the Latias, the pint-sized red Pokemon which he knew about but imagined to be somewhat bigger, and then Panther. Realizing he was on the bike, Isaac wrapped his arms around the woman's stomach as to not fall off and of course to take advantage of the situation. Being a womanizer, it was natural for him.

"Panther, eh? How the hell can I trust you if you don't explain to me anything? You have a super powerful bike, a Legendary Pokemon, some odd device that I never saw before, and you are chasing a small peculiar clown. So please give me one reason to trust you other than the fact you are a fine specimen of a woman." Isaac wanted to be polite so he wasn't tossed off the motorcyle like a rag doll and to get some clue of what was going.

Ninetales1

Years
    The lake outside Viridian

Tortured in her own home, eh? Lupin nodded when Rin mentioned it, again understanding how she felt.
    Same thing happened to me...
    "Lucario cario," Sage muttered as he released Rin from his sort-of "hug" and stood up. He sounded quite in awe.
    "Well Lupin... my name is Rin," Rin replied.
    "
    "Ah yes, I see," Lupin commented, taking the time to glance down at his Absol, who was wagging her tail and gazing eagerly at Rin. "Although don't you think..." and here he looked at Rin, "...that when you look at your reflection, you should see not what you've been through in the past, but what you can do, what talents or abilities you have, or who you really are?"
    A pause.
    "...Or at least that's what I try to do. Even with all the..."
    At that point, Lupin paused for a while, then took out his Pokevice, which had apparently been ringing too softly for Rin to hear. As opposed to the solid colours most Pokevices came in, his was dark blue with electric blue stripes, and had a diamond icon on it. Strange indeed...
    "Hello, Merlin," Lupin greeted, holding the Pokevice to his ear. "...Yes, yes, I'm just outside Viridian--just stopped to rest at a lake, you know, until the sun sets. Then I'll, erm... you know."
    Lupin smiled and nodded during whatever this Merlin person said.
    "Get any guests today?" "...Ohhh, right..." A pause.
    "...What? At the... oh yes, the Power Plant. It's Carmen and Diego, I saw the asssignment. Something to do with R... no, not Zapdos--Zapdos found a guardian, remember? My guess it's another legendary... hmm, yeah, Rotom, that's a possibility, but... oh, it may have come here to Kanto to hide from Team Alpha. Don't worry--I don't think those two will be able to... no, what, maybe if they succeed, I could steal it right from their storage..."
    Merlin laughed so loudly that Rin could hear him through the Pokevice.
    "No, no, don't worry, don't worry. I got things taken care of... what? Yes, technically someone is overhearing us, but she's not... No, of course it's not like that. Don't get any ideas. Yes, fine then... oh, good idea. I'll take the Nightcraft over around three then. I really have to... yes, goodbye then."
    Lupin hung up and put his Pokevice away, then turned back to Rin.
    "It's all right--that was just a..."

"AHA! Big bad wolf got girlfriend!"
    It was an obnoxiously childish voice, coming from a deranged little girl who just wandered into the clearing. Her bright orange hair was in braided pigtails, and the overalls she wore looked to be way too big on her (and had a large flower on the front). She looked to be ready to make a series of insults or taunts.
    Lupin glared at her, speaking in a voice that was both deep and loathing. "What, have you seen us kissing or something?"
    "Little girl look pwetty in gown," the girl taunted, batting her eyelashes on the word "pwetty".
    The surroundings were becoming darker and darker by the second as the sun continued to set, but both Lupin and Rin could make out a fancy blue A in the centre of the flower on the little girl's overalls.

"Heyyyy, Emily, there you are!" greeted a jolly-sounding male voice, as the silhouette of a rather large and bulky teenage boy came into view. "Kane'll kill me if he finds out that I let... Oh, hi Lupin."
    He wore a black shirt with a Skitty on it, and the words "I like Skitty. So what?!?" (Odd for a "macho man" like him, eh?) On a bright blue chain around his neck was a glittering, fancy-looking blue A.
    "I would get lost if I were you," Lupin retorted.
    "Ooooo! Lovebird want alone!" Emily blurted, sounding cutesy as ever. "Brother Gabe better no bother!"
    At this point, Scout was growling, wanting to pounce on Emily and eat her for supper.

The teenage muscular boy named Gabe yawned. "Man, ever since I left Indigo, I've been aching for a battle. You sure Viridian is close by?"
    "It's a five-mile hike from here," Lupin lied. "I think you'll manage though--and if Emily gets tired you can carry her on your back."
    "HEY!" Emily shouted. "Me big! Me strong! No tire! Lovebird arrogant, want battle now!"
    "Ohhhh, right!" Gabe remembered, pointing at Lupin. "YOU need to pay for that brush you stole from me!" At this point he took out a regular-looking pink Pokevice. Emily took out a Pokeb... wait, actually, a Master Ball. How did such a young girl get her hands on one of those? Whatever it was, Lupin did not like the sight of it.
    "After all the trouble of looking for it..." he grumbled. "I bet she used it on a Rattata or something. There's something I'll never do again."
    "All right Sirius, looks like it's battle time," Lupin said aloud, pressing a button on his Pokevice. A Mightyena came out.

"That dog's going down," Gabe announced. "Go Regirock!"
    "Regiiii!" What came out was a Regirock that was only two feet tall and coloured purple... but it was still Regirock, right...?
    "Go Cuddles! Test lovebird relationship!" Emily cheered, throwing her Master Ball. Out came... Azelf.
    "...Must... win..." Azelf panted. This was not a miniature Azelf--it was full-sized and probably full-powered. What was odd about it, though, was that it wore a headband with a large red orb in the front, making it resemble Uxie a little. Its eyes were glowing red, as was the orb.
    "The Master Ball, the orb!" Lupin complained. "Such idiots, taking advantage of the acts of their co-workers. I'm warning you, Gabe, I'm not doing something like this again." Then he turned to his Mightyena.
    "Okay Sirius, start as usual."
    "Usual" translated to Howl, for the Mightyena started howling at that point. This was apparently how Sirius started every battle--but hey, it makes sense when you have a trainer named Lupin, right?

(OOC: Yes, this is a double battle with two Team Alpha members, both of which are using legendary Pokemon...)

Cinnabar Island

Hmm, if you live alone with a criminal record, you learn some pretty useful physical abilities. What does that say about Panther, I wonder...? Speaking of Panther, she glanced back to notice another girl, Candice, arriving at the scene, and Isaac's Staraptor flying towards her.
    "Oh, don't mind us," Panther called to Candice, "We're just tracking down this Mime Jr. here... or at least I think it's a Mime Jr."
    It was then that Isaac said something to Panther:
    "Panther, eh? How the hell can I trust you if you don't explain to me anything? You have a super powerful bike, a Legendary Pokemon, some odd device that I never saw before, and you are chasing a small peculiar clown. So please give me one reason to trust you other than the fact you are a fine specimen of a woman."
    Panther raised her eyebrows, though in a more excited way.
    "Ahhh, look who's talking! Do I detect a hint of dishonesty in your voice? As a matter of fact..."
    Panther took out her Pokevice again and pushed a few buttons on it. Then she spoke into it... "Do it."

At that point, a flash of lights shone in the park the Mime Jr. had headed into. Some looked to be caused by Pokeball energy; others seemed to be caused by psychic energy. A large blue A flashed in their midst as well.
    "Oh shoot!" came a young man's voice from inside the park. "Lina, I... no, wait..." and then his voice trailed off.
    Another flash of lights, and the sound of a Pokeball bursting open.
    "ARRRGH!" came the same voice.
    At that point, something emerged from between the trees, exactly where the Pokeball burst... it was Uxie! This was not a miniature Uxie, but a full-sized one... But it looked a little odd; it had a round red nose, and a ring of tattery blue cloth surrounded its head, a white pom-pom hanging from it. It wore what looked to be a raggedy pink shirt, and it itself was covered in dust.
    "AHA! I KNEW it!" Panther shouted as she spotted Uxie. "No wonder you were so powerful!"
    Uxie glared at Panther for a while, its closed eyes glowing green. Then it continued in the direction it was flying and vanished into the sky.

Latias ("Peppermint", as Panther called her) emerged from the park, the source of the unknown voice following her. He was a pretty lanky boy, about eighteen perhaps, and wore a racoon hat and had freckles on his face. Also, he was holding an empty Pokeball--a golden one with a fancy blue A on it...
    "Well, it didn't go as planned, exactly..." he said to Panther, "but it..." Then he noticed Isaac sitting behind her on the motorcycle.
    "Oh, you found a friend, did you?"
    A pause.
    "Uh... no, no, don't get me wrong," he said again, holding up the empty Pokeball. "I'm not in Team Alpha, my friend stole this from them. A-a-and Lin--I mean Panther--is my sister. I was just..."
    Another pause.
    And then... total blackness. For some reason or another, all the surroundings seemed to vanish, and everyone (Isaac, Candice, Panther and her brother, and all their Pokemon) felt like they were falling in a bottomless pit.

When they landed, they were in a city where the sky was purple and every single building was green... and Pokemon walked the streets.

Pallet Town

"All right then," Gon announced, "everyone return their Pokemon to their Pokeballs..." Gon did so with Kaiser himself.

A while later, Gon, Jemima, and Sharky were flying over the woods between Pallet and Viridian, held aloft by Mew and Celebi's telekinesis.
    "Whoa... remember, you have to hold on to me as well..." Gon reminded the two legendaries, who seemed to be focusing more on keeping their own trainers in the air. Celebi wasn't doing anything to try and hold up Gon, fearing that it would drop Sharky if it did so. Gon was only held up by the partial telekinetic force of Mew, so he fell a short ways a few times before Mew remembered him and floated him back up again.

But Gon was not going to just let himself fall to the trees below (and be attacked by Beedrills once he landed)--fortunately, he had a Pokemon that could help him...
    "Help me out, Puffy!"
    "Venonat!" The blue-eyed Venonat fluttered in the air above Gon.
    "Try using Psychic to hold me uuuuuupppppp..." Gon cried as he started to fall again.
    "VEN!" Puffy did so, her blue eyes glowing even bluer than before as she lifted Gon back up with her own telekinesis.
    "Nat... venonat..." Puffy would have a hard time keeping Gon afloat for a long time--fortunately, Viridian City was not too far ahead. The group could see the gym pretty easily at this point.

Viridian City, near the entrance

Derek and Alex were battling. It was a Charizard versus an Empoleon, a very interesting battle indeed. "Pinky" barely had the type advantage, but Derek seemed to have something up his sleeve...
    "MY NAME IS DEREK, are you deaf or something? And no, I am not her boyfriend," Derek snapped. "And if you battle me, you will surely lose! I dont intened to let someone with a whiny little pink duck beat me. You got it?"
    "Mademoiselle Pinky IS NOT A DUCK!" Alex shouted. "Don't vorry, Pinky dear. 'It zat lizard wiz Aqua Jet!"
    The pink and gold Empoleon squatted down for a few moments, just as Blaze was getting ready to fly upward then attack. Then she leaped up into the air and flew at a remarkable speed towards Blaze, hitting him with the quick water attack. The Charizard took quite a bit of damage due to the type disadvantage, but he still reacted by trying to punch Pinky. This, however, didn't work too well, as it was a Focus Punch, which fails if the user is attacked first. This Empoleon was going to be a tough contender indeed.
    Vot vas zat boy zinking ven 'ee sent out zat Charizard? Alex thought.

Just then, the ground shook with a shattering BOOM. Not enough to cause an earthquake, but still--what an impact.
    "REGGGGGG!"
    It was Regigigas, who had apparently taken a huge leap and landed forcefully on the ground.
    "Regi... GIGAS!"
    Regigigas rushed towards the Empoleon at another remarkable speed, the little orbs lining its "face" glowing. It pummeled the Empoleon with immense force, hitting her in the neck and her legs and anywhere else she didn't have armour. Pinky fell to the floor--even though that was a Normal attack, it was a pretty powerful one (Giga Impact, if you're interested), not to mention it came from a legendary.
    "Ah!" Alex exclaimed. "It is Regigigas, fazzer of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel! Pinky, make it mine!"
    The Empoleon leapt to her feet--even though she had just taken a considerable amount of damage, she was not about to quit. However, winning would be tough, with two Pokemon to fight against, one of which is legendary...

"Ahhhh, zis is not fair!" Alex complained as he took out another Pokeball. "Go Alakazam!"
    This Alakazam looked considerably more normal than Pinky did (not to mention he didn't have a nickname), but he seemed just as eager to battle as Pinky now seemed to be.
    "Take zat Charizard down! Pinky, you take care of Regigigas for ze capture! Pinky, use Flash Cannon! Alaka... vot?"
    Alex noticed something flying in his direction from over the trees... Three people, two girls and a boy, were being carried by telekinesis, which seemed to be coming from three little Pokemon flying above them.
    "Zis is not fair..." Alex muttered, sounding defeated. "I 'ave only zese two Pokemon, and 'ere come zree more...."
    Alex turned around, only to see his Alakazam get Focus Punched by Blaze.
    "Kaaa-zammm..."
    "Urrrgh... Teleport, you idiot!"
    "Kazam!" The Alakazam teleported away from the zone of impact, ending up behind Blaze. Then he used Psychic like he was originally told, throwing the Charizard high up into the air. He didn't throw him back down to the ground, but instead spun him around so that he would have a hard time flying...

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    ((OOC: OMG I SO SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AGES! I thought you would've kicked me out)

"No, no need to bother her", Toby told Suicune. "I think we should get out of here. Any ideas?"Suicune looked up.
    "I overheard the others talking about visiting the League, investigating the murder mystery. You up for a ride?"
    Toby beaming. "Of COURSE!! Pokemon League, here we come." They walked outside, the sun. Toby climbed onto Suicune's back. She flexed her legs, then whispered:
    "Hold on tight, boy." Then she ripped into the air, and Toby saw Pallet Town fly past. But She was going too fast for toby, and , just outside Viridian, he fell off, and landed on his face.
    "Oww!", He said, rubbing his face. But Suicune wasn't listening. Something had caught her intrest.
    "Didn't one of the Trainers at the Lab have a Regigigas?"
    "Yeah, so what if they did?" He asked, brushing him self off.
    "Because it just giga impacted a Pink Empoleon", She replied.

(( My next one will be much better. I'm kinda in a rush.)

Sir Aaron1017

Psychic Master
    Years
    ((OOC: sorry for not posting for ages, but without any further Ado, here it is))

"Mademoiselle Pinky IS NOT A DUCK!" the wanna-be Frenchman shouted, and his accent didn't impress Derek in the smallest. "Don't vorry, Pinky dear. 'It zat lizard wiz Aqua Jet!"

The pink and gold Empoleon squatted down for a few moments, just as Blaze was getting ready to fly upward then attack. Then she leaped up into the air and flew at a remarkable speed toward Blaze, hitting him with the quick water attack. Blaze was hit before he even took off. Crap! That was not supposed to happen! Derek thought.

Just then, the ground shook with a shattering BOOM. Derek spun around and saw this big white thing running toward the battle.
    "REGGGGGG!" it cried.

This must be Gon's Regigigas, the boy that looked like he love to travel in comfort because he was wearing pajamas.

"Regi... GIGAS!" is cried again before barreling into the pink Empoleon, knocking it to the ground with an obvious display of force.

"Ah!" Alex "the Great" exclaimed. "It is Regigigas, fazzer of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel! Pinky, make it mine!"
    The Empoleon leapt to her feet--intent to try to capture Regigigas, which made Derek smile and let out a small chuckle. Little did he know that it belonged to someone already!

"Ahhhh, zis is not fair!" Alex complained, and then Derek saw him pull out another pokeball "Go Alakazam!"
    This Alakazam looked considerably more normal than Pinky did, but he seemed just as eager to battle as Pinky now seemed to be.

"Take zat Charizard down! Pinky, you take care of Regigigas for ze capture! Pinky, use Flash Cannon! Alaka... vot?"

At Alex's "vot" Derek turned around again and saw Gon and some other kids flying using Mew and Celebi.

"Zis is not fair..." Alex muttered, sounding defeated. "I 'ave only zese two Pokémon, and 'ere come zree more...."
    Alex turned around, only to see his Alakazam get Focus Punched by Blaze.
    "Kaaa-zammm..."

"Urrrgh... Teleport, you idiot!" Alex cried, obviously starting to doubt his choice of fighting Derek, or so Derek thought.
    "Kazam!" The Alakazam teleported away from the zone of impact, ending up behind Blaze. Then he used Psychic like he was originally told, throwing the Charizard high up into the air, where to Derek's high distaste, held him aloft and started to spin him in circles so he could barely fly.

"oh!!! I don't think so!!" Derek yelled, then pulled out another pokeball.

"Go! Milotic!" he shouted while tossing the pokeball in the air. When Milotic erupted from her pokeball, anyone watching would easily be able to tell that she was more of a contest-type Pokémon. "Go! Use Hydro Pump on Alakazam!" Derek commanded, pointing at the psychic type who seemed too occupied twirling Blaze around to see Milotic launch the powerful water move, which erupted with so much force it slid Milotic a few feet back, and of course she made it showy because of the contests she has been in, so she twisted around making it look as if she was a sea serpent.

"Blaze!" Derek yelled up to the dragon-type, causing him to snap his attention on Derek. "When you get free, use Brick Break on Empoleon from above! This time make it count! It's about time to finish this!" he said, causing a slightly evil look coming to his eye, then a small, wicked smile creep across his face as if he could see what the future could hold for this over-grown, pink penguin.

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC: For the sake of the people who are still in this (and myself as well), I will keep this RPG going or die trying. (The die part refers to the RPG, not me. XP)

@Eletj: The only reason why I would kick people out of an RPG is for being offensive and abusive to others, for breaking the rules, or for lacking significantly in post quality. You satisfy none of the three.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Edge of Viridian City

"Venonat! Ven... ven... venonat... nat!" Puffy was panting, struggling to keep Gon aloft with her telekinetic powers. It wasn't easy, being a non-Psychic type and at a relatively low level...
    "Puffyyyy!" Gon cried. "Initiate landing procedure straightaway!!!"
    "Ven... oh..."

"NAAAAATTTT!"
    All of a sudden, both Gon and Puffy plummeted toward the ground, just on the edge of Viridian City.
    "Initiate..." Gon cried as he free-fell towards the ground (he thought he could see a battle going on, but he paid no attention to it), "...landing safely... procedure..."
    Oh please please, let me not break either one of my legs when I fall... Gon prayed.

"Zam!" Meanwhile, in the battle scene, Alakazam spotted Gon falling, and a mischievous smile played across his face. He crossed his spoons, and shot a Psybeam at him. This caused both Gon and the little shiny Venonat to crash into a tree.
    "Ala. Ala. Ka-zam?"
    Alakazam was paying so much attention to Gon that he released Blaze from his telekinetic control. He looked up and was about to resume control when...
    "KAZA..."
    A powerful jet of water hit Alakazam, causing him too to crash into a tree.

"VOT?!?" Alex exclaimed. "Ze twerp is using Milotic?! No fair! Return one of your Pokemon at once! I 'ave only two Pokemon!! Ozerwise you are cheating!"
    Sad, really. In reality it was Alex who was cheating, for he was trying to steal a Pokevice in the first place.

Then Alex saw Blaze trying to attack his Empoleon. The Charizard's fist was inches away when Pinky suddenly turned into energy and vanished.
    "Humph!" Alex declared. "You cheat, so I cheat too! I vill not let my Pinky get 'urt!"
    Then he turned to his Alakazam.
    "Oi! Alakazam! Bring me back to the base!"
    The Alakazam had taken a lot of damage from the Hydro Pump, but he still had barely enough energy to teleport... so with that, Alex and Alakazam vanished to who knew where.

After the battle was over, Regigigas walked towards Derek, guiding a dizzy and tottering Gon along and carrying an unconscious Puffy.
    "Ow, oww, owww..." Gon muttered, holding the back of his head. Every once in a while, he shook his head vigorously. Eventually he did regain awareness, but he still seemed to have a hard time standing up without flailing a tiny bit on the spot.

It was then that Gon noticed a boy riding atop Suicune.
    "Oi! You!" Gon greeted. "I saw you at the lab, didn't I? Weeellll, anyway, I'm Gon. Dedicated to stopping the baddies who took the Legendaries..."
    Then he gestured towards his blue-eyed Venonat.
    "And this is my friend Puffy." Gon took a closer took at Puffy; something was wrong...
    "Puffy? Are you okay?"
    "No no no, just a little rubbing and she should be fine," Regigigas commented. "She was hit by a Psybeam, not knocked unconscious."

Then Gon noticed a young man who looked quite a bit more classy than Toby did, especially with those sunglasses.
    Why's he wearing them when it's almost nighttime anyways? Gon thought.
    "Oi... you..." Gon greeted, trying to un-dizzy himself. "Wow, were you in a battle just now, and is that your Charizard and Milotic? ...What happened to that guy you were battling anyway? Oh, and you look familiar..."
    Gon walked closer to him, though he paused to glance at Toby and wink at him.
    "Yesss, you wanted to investigate the Indigo Plateau situation as well, didn't you? Well then, now that we're here, shall we get going?"
    Gon announced the last part, asking Toby to come with him as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elsewhere in Viridian

The man with the black-collared Buizel was about to have the Buizel attack with another Aqua Jet. But before the Buizel attacked that "spineless Corphish" of Kazu's, it heard a familiar tune... its trainer's Pokevice was ringing.
    "Arrrgh, awful timing..." the man grumbled as he answered the call.
    "Adrian here, how may I help you?"
    "...Yes, yes... what, you mean now?!? I'm in the middle of a..."
    The man named Adrian rolled his eyes.
    "Fine, fine, FINE, I'm coming. Oh, and keep the fourth slot open, okay? I just met someone who's interested."
    Adrian hung up and put his Pokevice away. Then he walked over to Kazu...

"You say you're a coordinator, right? Tell you what, how about we battle in a more official way? How about we make it a contest battle?"
    A pause.
    "Come on."
    Adrian grabbed Kazu by the arm and dragged him along as he walked off somewhere. His Buizel followed right behind, occasionally keeping an eye on Courage.

The two arrived at what used to be the Viridian Gym, but it looked a lot more classy than the original Team Rocket-run building did, with neon lights giving a nice sparkle to its surface. One large sign in front, sitting proudly above the crowds of people entering and exiting the building, read "Viridian Contest Hall". Adrian dragged Kazu right past this sign; the two Pokemon had to weave their way through the crowd to follow them. Adrian stopped before the registration counter and showed his Contest Pass.
    "You called?"
    "Is this the boy you wanted to save a spot for?" the clerk asked.
    "Yes, because apparently he's a skilled coordinator."
    "Aye aye, Sir," the clerk understood, saluting like a military person. Then he turned to Kazu.
    "What is your name and what Pokemon will you be entering with? Please show either your Pokevice or a validated Contest Pass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To everyone in Pallet and Viridian

POP! Pop pop poppity pop, fizzle... What sounded like a distant fireworks show drew the attention from various civilians in Pallet Town and part of Viridian City. For a flash of light upset the coming night, coming from the west, the direction of the sunset. (By that time, the sun had disappeared behind the mountains.)

From the quiet outskirts of Viridian (downtown, where the gym was, it was too noisy for people to notice) and the area around Professor Willow's lab, the Indigo Stadium was barely visible beyond a series of trees and mountains. Right above it was a bunch of flashing blue lights, arranged in the form of an A.

The legendary Pokemon seemed rather fearful or worrisome when they saw this A.
    "Trouble is brewing..." they chorused, to their respective trainers. Something was going on in Indigo Plateau, and whatever it was probably was not good...

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    OOC: Wow, I am actually trying to post something. My RP spirit has fallen to the lull of extreme weight lifting, video games, and driving in circles in a Hybrid car. But I am making an effort here, so the post is a bit short since I lost my ability to make long, drawn out posts but it should get the job done to set up some nice character interaction, my favorite part.

Gathering himself from the floor, Isaac rubbed his head signfying a headache of titanic proportions. Opening his eyes shock and awe overwhelmed his very soul. A world like no other appeared in front of Isaac and one could say he wasn't happy. With a purple sky, lush green builidngs and Pokemon who thought they were human walking the streets, it had appeared in a bad Sci-fi movie. Turning to his comrades, Isaac was lucky enough to see most of them alive and well, picking themselves up or simply sitting down on the strange ground. Trying to break the silence that had befallen the group, Isaac fixed his hair and appearance to look "sexy" for the women and distunguish himself from the crowd, released a small cough to clear his throat and began to speak.

"So, I got to say this place reminds of the one time I smoked too much...drugs. Kind of trippy wouldn't ya say?" He said calmly and casually with a small chuckle at the end. The duality of the statement would appeal to Candice to look nice and the new girl Panther as he would look well badass. Mentally, he pat himself on the back for his clever use of words. "All I can say is, we are defintely not in Kanto anymore."

Things just got interesting. Isaac thought. The feeling of apathy and boredom was relieved from his shoulders. All this wandering and evil gangs bored Isaac. He dealt with it all before in Hoenn. But now, random superheroes, legendaries flying everywhere and strange drug inspired cities all made this little adventure different from the rest.

Ninetales1

Years
    OOC: Hooray for video games, weight lifting, and hybrid cars! Especially the last two. And again, I don't require posts to be long.
    IC:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cinnabar Island Erm... Emerald City???

Not only was the scene trippy... remember Nimerta, Panther's Medicham? She was belly dancing in front of a swaying group of Shroomish at this point. But this point is not THE point, is it? (Although... how'd she get out of her Pokevice?)

Er-hem. "Er-hem." Isaac cleared his throat and spoke to the two ladies.
    "So, I got to say this place reminds of the one time I smoked too much...drugs. Kind of trippy wouldn't ya say?" he said with a chuckle.
    Panther raised her eyebrows. Trippy, you got that right.
    "All I can say is, we are defintely not in Kanto anymore," Isaac continued.
    Panther looked up to the sky and pondered. "There's no place like home, there's no place like home..." she muttered to herself. If I even have a home, that is.

Then Panther, interrupted, turned to her little brother.
    "Hey! Warren, stop poking me, you Pokemon!"
    "Zigzagoon!" the brother named Warren replied, sounding just like a Zigzagoon.
    "Uuuurrrgh..." Panther groaned. "You're eighteen, yet you're acting like an eight-year-old. Nottomentionyouaretotallyembarrassingmeinfrontofisaac."
    "Oh, you're just jealous because you're not in a totally awesome gang," Warren sassed.
    "Shut up," Panther replied in a playful tone. "Your 'gang' is ruled by a loner. Like me."
    "Lupin doesn't rule the... arrgh..." Warren retorted. It was then that he decided to take "shut up" seriously--he probably thought it pointless to explain his precious secret to his nagging big sister. He decided to look at Candice, of all things people, instead.

After a while, there came the sound of a Pokeball opening. A Wartortle materialised near the group, though no one could see any evidence of the Pokeball that had contained it.

After another while, a nearby Fearow turned a bright glowing red, then vanished into thin air.

After another while, A) Nimerta stopped dancing, and the Shroomish vanished the same way the Fearow did, and B) the group got bored and decided to check the city out. After yet another while, a sign came into view: "Pokeball City--A Break From the Everyday Red"

"Cham cham. Medi cham cham?"
    "Oh, what's that?" Panther asked, this time having been interrupted from gazing at Isaac. "Why do you want to go back in your Pokeball?"
    "Medi medi cham. Cham."
    Nimerta saw that Panther had taken out her Pokeball and thus tapped it. She acted like she knew this place as well as what to do.
    "Alrighty then," Panther agreed, sounding unusually apathetic. "Nimerta, return..."
    The Pokeball didn't work.
    "Huh?" Panther wondered, looking at the Pokeball. "Return!"
    Still didn't work.
    "Psst! Isa--I mean Warren! Try letting Mimi out!"
    Warren shrugged. "Uh... Mimi, I choose you?"
    His Pokeball didn't work either. What was this?? It looked like Isaac, Candice, Panther, and Warren had to find a way out of Pokeball City with only four Pokemon: a shiny Medicham, a Staraptor, a Houndoom, and a miniature Latias.

While the group tried to figure out a way out, Panther, for some odd reason, thought now was a good time to start a conversation...
    "Sooo, Isaac..." she started, making her normally perky, high-pitched voice sound a bit more calm and alluring, "...what's your occupation? What I'm saying is, what do..."

"La!!" A familiar cry interrupted Panther yet again. There was "Peppermint", sitting atop a tall building. The little Latias was pointing to what looked like a portal. She stood by this portal for a few moments... then flew into it.
    "Hey! Peppermint!" Panther cried. "Where are you..."
    The portal then vanished. There was a pause, during which Panther looked at Isaac and Warren looked at Candice, then Panther looked at Warren and then off into space.
    "Er..." Warren stammered, still looking at Candice, "you're lucky you don't have a big sister following you around..."
    A pause.
    "Any ideas on how to get out of here?" Warren continued. "I mean, I'm usually not the..."
    At that point, Warren saw something flicker out of the corner of his eye... the portal opened again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: I don't have anything planned for the appearance or contents of the tall building atop which the portal sits floats, nor the Pokemon that are present (if any). Besides, it's not possible nor fair to run an RPG without allowing creativity.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back