• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen The little things that you hope come back.

Years
  • I forgot to mention it before, but I'd love to see a bigger role from Wally. He was always way more interesting to me then Brendan/May.

Also, bring back Brendan being sort of rude to you, but make it Ten times more. I want a Rival who actually feels like a Rival, not just a friend who eventually admits you're better than them.

Romaov

Orra
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2016
    Secret Bases, Battle Frontiers, A feeling of Adventure. Oh and Customization, ESPECIALLY for guys seeing how little we had compared to girls in X/Y.

Years
  • I hope they upgrade the bases in OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire! Those were particularlly better than the Underground bases from D/P even though they had better features.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I want Contests to make a comeback; I enjoyed doing them in Gens III and IV. I also want the Emerald Battle Frontier to come back.

Years
  • I'm so excited for Contests, as long as they do them the way they had it in R/S/E. They made so much more sense back then u_u;
    I'm excited for the bike puzzles, and also getting to Dive again. Diving and building a secret base were two of the features I looked forward to the most when these games were about to come out in America, so..I'm gonna say I'm pumped to return.

I'm really excited to see Sootopolis City tbh.

OH! And they better have Trick House, but even more content. Like, I want more puzzles ;_;

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • For me, it's be Secret Bases (fun fact: apparently they were all based off Greek letters!). I spent ages as a kid picking mine and decorating it with nice things and I'd love to be able to do that again.

How so? The designs of the bases? Then it kinda makes sense why they would pick Alpha & Omega for the titles. !!

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm looking forward to Kyogre vs. Groudon, assuming they actually have that like they did in Emerald. If that's not in there they're wasting a lot of time if you ask me.

Years
  • I'm excited to see the new possible (probable is more like it) day-and-night transitions that the region has not experienced beforehand.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Someone mentioned Trick House in another thread and I want that to return with a burning passion.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I really liked choosing between the Mach and Acro Bike, maybe more puzzles and nuzzles are forthcoming? Besides, the sheer amount of stuff we could do in that region was enough to make you go waaaaaa-
    Still, there's not much else to do after the E4 postgame, but I think I really would like to see Surf Music, Bike Music and every town music. They are just so darn fresh and inspiring, and hit you with severe nostalgia. Game Freak shouldn't change them, but a remix would suffice.

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2014
    Hmm, some have been mentioned already but I would really love Contests, Battle Frontier (even though I never got there, it really looked awesome just to get there one day), PokeBlocks and the Game Corner.

I'm not betting that the last one will exist in there because of the UK gambling laws but I can always imagine from time to time and go back on Emerald if I needed to.

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2023
    DIVE! I mean I liked going underwater and I remember underwater looked really good for GBA graphics... imagine how it would look with 3ds. ( And we all know how amazing it is with X and Y sooo...)

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Technically they were in Emerald rather than Ruby/Sapphire, but I would love to see the Battle Tents, they were fun little time-wasters. Along with Frontier, of course. :D

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • These two NPCs in particular:

RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL RYDEL

Where did you come from?
    - Yes
    - No

Katunei999

Katunei
    Years
  • I really want to bring back Pokéblocks! I've always preferred them in comparison to the tedious-to-make Poffins, and I always thought the case was really cute. You just popped one out and your Pokémon would jump up to munch on it. I was never really any good at it, but it was fun none the less.

I also really want to bring back the Contest Hall and the Museum in Lilycove. It may be odd, but I loved that museum. In my Emerald game, I have the upper floor filled with beautiful pictures of my Pokémon in all their glory. I worked really hard to get all of those paintings done, and would love to see it implemented again.

Sadly though, I don't think there's much chance of the Game Corner returning, despite my love of the roulettes. It was slowly weeded out from Black and White until it simply stopped existing. It's a real shame, its a great time killer.

Finally, I definitely want to see HM Dive brought back. I can just imagine it now; a rich, vivid underwater world brought to life with 3D graphics and stunning colours.

Back