• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: PG-13 RP

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((Hey there everyone. I got a private threat asking me to return or a monkey would attack me. Glad to see some more activity.))

Kerri follows the river, knowing it will lead her to Insect City. "Let's hope ve meet more vild Pokemon. Honda is close to leveling, und Cleo should battle sometime soon." She touches the balls, eager for an opprotunity.

She doesn't have to wait long. She soon comes across a pair of Wurmple, enjoying a berry lunch. "Zis is perfect! Two for ze price of vun! Honda, Cleo! Begin ze assault! Peck und Sand Attack!"

Natu pecks one Wurmple, while Makuhita throws sand in the other's face. The pecked Wurmple shoots string at Natu, while the sanded Wurmple attacks with it's stinger. Natu hops back, bound up by string. The second Wurmple hits the ground in front of him with it's sting.

"Zat vas close! Cleo, repeat Peck! Honda, knock it out vith Tackle!" Natu jumps foward, knocking the Wurmple to the ground. Makuhita charges in, kicking it into a tree. The Wurmple falls to the ground unconscious, but it's friend blindsides Makuhita.

"A veak hit! Cleo, use Peck! Honda, focus!" Natu pecks the Wurmple, knocking it back, while Makuhita takes a deep breath, ready for action. Wurmple desperately tries to Sting Natu, but hits Makuhita instead.

Hold fast, Honda! Tackle zat vurm! Cleo, soften it vith Peck!" Natu hops forward to peck Wurmple, but Wurmple dodges. Makuhita rushes it, knocking it back a step. It fires sticky thread at Natu, binding him further.

"Excellent shot, except for ze fact zat you missed! Same tactics, but do it right!" Makuhita charges, knocking Wurmple to the ground. Natu tries to hop forward, but is too slow. Both foes have been defeated.

"Excellent! I have come to expect nothing less, Honda! Und you did good for your first fight, Cleo." Kerri cl.eans the sticky string off of Cleo before returning both Pokemon to their balls.

Kerri glances at the sky, noticing the sun starting to sink. "Ve press on, but vill make camp as soon as possible." She follows the river until she finds a small clearing, and settles down against a bug-free tree.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years

@Draginja - He's a pig-money, duh.

Congrats! Cleo grew to Lv6 and learned Night Shade!
    Congrats! Honda grew to Lv7 and learned Arm Thrust!

Okay, we have found 50% of the missing RPers, not bad for, like, half the day.

Last edited:

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Hearing the reply, Abel threw a Pokéball in the air and caught again with a confident smirk.

"Then let's get to it." He said, followed by an eager growl from the Shinx at his feet before walking on towards the river, already cooking up a strategy of his own.

-----

The river's waters flowed before them shortly after, and the Pokémon that lived there along with it. He could see a couple of Surskits just ahead, and quickly took out Paras to join Chunk in the upcoming battle.

"I guess we'd better start! It shouldn't take too long before the sun starts to go down." He said before running off to meet the Pokémon that would start the first harsh training since he got to the archipelago.

Years
    Adam walked past the tall trees and the overgrown bushes of the forest. He wondered when he would encounter a wild Pokémon. It hadn't been that long since he'd woken up, an hour? Maybe two? All the Pokémon were probably just waking up now. Adam stopped to stretch his arms and let out quite a large yawn. He was getting bored.

But then he heard rustling, rustling meant Pokémon. Adam looked around to spot the source of the noise, when he spotted a moving bush. Then he heard some noises. "Uuushh..." The bush appeared to repeat several times. Then, out of the bush, came a Fushide, then another one! Perfect! Adam reached for his pokeballs.

"Kara, Shark, come on!" The two spheres flew up in the air and let out a bright glow and let out the flying type and the dragon type.

"Staaa!" Kara yelled. Shark let out a half-hearted "Kiii..." The two Pokémon looked at each other and then at the Fushide.

"Okay then guys, Kara, quick attack on the left one and Shark, scratch on the left one!" Kara did just as she was told and quickly slammed into the left one, Shark however, hesitated.

"Shark, don't do this" Adam half-whispered half-said. Luckily that was enough to snap him back into reality. Shark quickly realised where he was and ran towards the Fushide, hand up high. He managed to scratch it but it quickly came back with a poison sting. Meanwhile Kara was circling the other Fushide.

"Come in for another quick attack Kara!" Adam commanded. The bird flew back down, ready for a hit, however before she could do so, the Fushide rolled up into a ball and struck her at the perfect moment. Kara fell to the floor while the bug Pokémon was rolling towards her.

"Tackle!" Kara got up and flung herself towards the Fushide. They both charged towards each other and knocked themselves off course, with Kara going near Shark and the Fushide hitting a tree.

"Now Shark, go over to that one and finish it off with scratch!" Shark leaped over the Fushide he was facing and ran towards the other one. With a swift scratch he had knocked it out. Shark gave a little victory dance that was cut short by being pushed into a tree by an unknown force. "Ugh!" Adam yelled. While he had been helping Kara, Shark had been hit by a rollout from the other Fushide. The bug Pokémon kept grinding Shark into a tree until it was interrupted by Kara quick attacking it away.

"Good girl Kara. Shark, return" Adam put the Dragon type to rest and focused on the other Fushide. It launched a poison sting towards Kara. "Fly up in the air to dodge, and then come back down for a quick attack!" Kara did as she was told and narrowly avoided the poison. Then she cleverly flew down behind the Fushide, its blind spot. Kara built up everything she could, and unleashed it in the form of a quick attack to finish the bug type off.

"Good job Kara" Kara stood on the ground and gave a modest bow which made Adam smirk. "Return" Adam looked at his phone to see where he was via satellite, then plotted out a route to travel.

After about half an hour Adam was on his route heading towards a river. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, which was why he tripped over something. His body made a thump on the ground. It took Adam a second to realise what had just happened. He hadn't sustained any damage, luckily, so looked behind him to see what he tripped over. A Metapod. It wasn't too happy that Adam had tripped over it. Adam wasn't threatened however. Two more hopped over, challenging him. Adam raised an eyebrow.

Guess I could use the experience...?
    Adam thought, a little bemused by the situation. "Uh... Bullet, go" He said un-enthusiastically. The Treecko popped out and stared at the Metapod and then back at Adam, as if to say Seriously? Adam just shrugged and said "Pound I guess..."

Bullet did easily defeat them all in a couple of pounds each, while all they did was hardened. All the while he was doing it he looked annoyed that he had to face such an easy target. Adam however thought it should be just enough to get a level up, that and he didn't think that the Metapods would leave him alone unless he defeated them.

After the odd experience, Adam returned Bullet and headed off towards the river. By his guess, he should get there in about mid-afternoon. Sounded good to him.

-------------

OOC: Expect some more tomorrow. That is all.

Nakuzami

Years
    _______________________________________________________________________________

@Ynfiniti8 -
    Congrats! Bullet grew to Lv8!
    Congrats! Kara grew to Lv7!
    Congrats! Shark grew to Lv7 and learned Assurance!

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    ((OOC: Sparky (yes, GrifSpark, that's your new nickname) has been AWOL so I have a half a mind to just stamp a to be continued onto what we already have and just deal with that. .-. Sorry for the wait Nakuzami. x_x))

Nakuzami

Years
    ________________________________________________________________________________

Its okay, we'll just have to use our magical powers in order to get him back!
    And YUS! OOC Thread! WOOT! Thank you Michaela! (If it was you, pretty sure it was :P)

romdinner

Gazing at the sky...
    Years
    Grifspark can't access for some reason the PC so he asked me to inform you about that , he'll try to get back as soon as possible

Last edited:
    Years
    The encounter with the Metapod was... odd, to say the least. But brushing it aside Adam continued heading towards the river. It wasn't long until he heard the sound of running water. He rushed over to the sound and peered behind a small group of trees to find... the river! Adam kneeled on the ground next to the river and stuck his hand in. Cool water flowed around his hand. It felt quite refreshing. Adam put both hands in the water and formed a bowl-like shape with his hands, he leaned over the river and drenched his face and hair with water. Once he had finished that he got out an empty water bottle from his bag and plunged it in the water, then took a swig of it in his mouth. It instantly cooled down his body.

He sat back and leaned against a tree. As he was trying to get comfortable, he noticed his eyelids slowly drooping. He felt kind of tired, a little nap wouldn't hurt, would it? Before he could answer, Adam was asleep against the tree.

Adam woke up to something wriggling against him, but took no notice of it. Then, he felt something sharp dig into him. That woke him up. "Aaargh!!" He yelled out. Whatever had dug something sharp into him scuttled away, obviously unsettled by the shriek he had made. Adam quickly stood up and looked to see an Ishizumai standing a few feet away from him. The Pokémon must've snuggled up to him for warmth. Adam couldn't figure out why though; it was hot enough already.

However, this Ishizumai presented the perfect opportunity for a battle. "Bullet, time for battle" Adam said as he released the Treecko. The Ishizumai was onto Bullet before he could do anything and unleashed a fury cutter on him. Not even Bullet's speed was enough to dodge the bug/rock type, and Bullet got thrown into the river.

"Woah" was all Adam could say. Bullet quickly recovered however and jumped out of the water and whacked the Ishizumai with a pound attack just as fast. The Ishizumai skidded across the ground and withdrew into its shell. Adam however, did not need to use physical attacks, "Absorb!"

Bullet took health from the Ishizumai and gave it back to itself until he was fully healed. The Ishizumai stuck its head out and sent a rock blast Bullet's way, but Adam was ready. "Run to the left and then run forward to pound it in the river!" Within seconds the bug/rock type was in the air heading towards the river. It landed in the river with a splash and floated up again; defeated. It's rock-type was a disadvantage in the water. From the looks of things the Ishizumai must've been quite low-levelled to be defeated that easily. Still, it was good training. Adam returned Bullet and decided to walk along the river.

Up the river, he saw a purple blob in the distance. Skorupi... the second one he had encountered. It must be at the river for a drink. Adam slowly reached for his pokeballs and quietly released Shark. The dragon type spotted the Skorupi immediately. "Pssst, Shark, I need you to sneak up to the Skorupi and use assurance" Adam whispered to the Kibago. Shark whimpered but reluctantly started crawling towards the Skorupi. When Shark finally got there, the Skorupi instantly noticed and proceeded to turn around quickly and bite him. "Kibaaa!" He yelled. "Ugh!" Adam groaned, "Assurance, now!" Shark rammed into the Skorupi and almost got flung backwards. The Skorupi prepared for a poison sting and fired it towards Shark.

"Dodge it!" Adam commanded. Shark jumped out of the way just in time. "Now, go in for another assurance!" The Kibago ran forward but got stopped in his tracks by the Skorupi's tail. It had stretched it out and pushed against Shark's head to stop him coming near it, while Shark was pushing in the other direction. It stayed that way for about a minute until Adam noticed poison charging up in the tail of the Skorupi. "Quickly, twirl around and scratch it!" But it was too late; the poison shot out and hit shark at point blank range. Shark went flying and flipped at least once in the air, then landed.

Shark struggled to stand up, but just about managed it. The Skorupi came in for another bite attack. "Ugh..." Adam tried to think of a strategy, "...Your tusks! Use your tusks to flip it over!" Shark had heard the command, lowered his head and at the right time lifted it up so the Skorupi would flip over onto its back before it could bite him. "Now assurance!" The dragon type rammed into the Skorupi with his new found adrenaline, and sent it a few feet away. However the Skorupi had landed upright and could attack.

"Assurance again!" Adam commanded, but Shark suddenly got a pain, and a bad one at that. He was poisoned. "Damn..." Adam muttered under his breath. The Skorupi charged in for another assault, but Adam noted a limp in the scorpion. "C'mon Shark! Just try another assurance!" Adam's pep talk seemed to work as the dragon type also charged towards the Skorupi. Both rebounded off each other, causing damage to both of them.

As they both landed on the ground, Adam almost forgot about Shark and concentrated on the Skorupi, watching it intensely. As fast as he could, he reached into his pocket and pulled out an empty pokeball. He threw it as hard as he could at the Skorupi and watched as it engulfed the Pokémon in energy, then pulled it inside the sphere. He watched the pokeball wobble, waiting for its result...

Nakuzami

Years
    ____________________________________________________________________________________

@Ynfiniti8 -
    Congrats! Bullet grew to Lv9!
    Congrats! Shark grew to Lv8!
    Congrats! Adam caught a Lv8 (M) Skorupi!

"Dodge!" I yelled as the rocks sailed towards Spidey. One, Two rocks hit before Spidey could get out of the way. I reached my hands up to cover my ears, Damian caught on quickly and did the same. "Screech!" My hands were not enough to completely block the sound and I could hear a quiet, shrill cry as the Ishizumai ran around, startled. When Spidey calm down, I commanded him to use Leech Life. It didn't do that much, but more than normal due to Screech.

"ISHIZU! MAI!" Another flurry of rocks came towards Spidey and knocked him out.

"Return. Dream, come out." Bachura disappeared in a ray of scarlet light and Munna appeared in a ray of white light. "Yawn." A spray of pink bubbles floated out of Dream's mouth and popped all around Ishizumai. "Now Psywave." The Ishizumai couldn't do anything due to paralysis as the wave of psychic energy sent him back a few feet. I walked over to it to find it asleep. I touched a pokeball to the little hermit crab pokemon and it disappeared. One new pokemon to my team.

"Okay, i'm beat. I say we go to sleep now." Damian walked into the tent and I followed. I rolled out my sleeping bag and layed down on it. I slowly drifted into sleep.

YUS! Dream grew to Lv9!
    YUS! Kris caught a Lv8 (F) Ishizumai!

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    ((OOC: Alright, here it is. Sparky wrote most of this, but I added a few of my touch. XD Next one should be primarily written by me, hopefully.))

The Lost Island's League
    Ike's and Miharu's Log, #12 – Make-shift teamwork...
    Upon hearing the words, 'you can go first', Ike had already formed a decent plan to start the fight off. He glanced at his two opponents, and then to their Pokemon. Tropius would be his main target, and he just thought that Miharu would be able to follow swiftly.

"Ok, Atol." he muttered, before taking a breath in. "Hit the Tropius with Powdersnow." Ike ordered.

Miharu smirked slightly at the order. To her, Ike didn't seem too experienced with traveling, but, apparently, he knew enough about type-advantages. She could tell that he would grow strong one day and might even be a challenge to her. As a champion, er ex-champion, she had to think about the future trainers and challenges. However, Atol wasn't surprised at all. Firing a spiral of snow towards the Grass/Flying type, it fell short inches off of the target. The Fruit Pokémon spread its large, leaf-life wings, and threw itself to the side, catching a light breeze, and soaring into the sky, avoiding the minor blizzard. Fortunately, Miharu made sure the Tropius didn't get off that easily.

"Mars, mudslap on that Tropius please." Miharu stated calmly, as she gazed at the Tropius.

The Croagunk leant down, scooping up a handful of dirt, and running forward slightly. Pulling his arm back, and then flinging the mud forward, it struck the side of the flying target. It was only a faint brush against the Tropius, but it seemed to get into the Fruit Pokémon's eyes, which could prove useful later on.

The older brother looked towards the Croagunk, and smiled slightly at the fact the two hadn't seemed to take notice of the Water type. "Goldeen, use the Peck attack on the Croagunk!" he ordered, which was followed by a faint nod from the Goldfish Pokémon.

The fish used its tail to fling itself at the Poison/Fighting type, and then swung its head down, jabbing its horn into the side of Mars. It knocked the Toxic mouth Pokemon off balance, letting him fall suddenly to the floor. The Goldeen prepared to swing its horn into the Croagunk once more, but this left it open for a counter. Mars swung the Water type off of its side, and then near-enough screamed at it. A successful Astonish attack. Mars hopped back to its trainer, and Atol, ready for a second order. The Goldeen came to its sense, and returned to its trainer too.

"Tropius!" yelled the younger brother. "Razor-leaf 'em both!"

Ike muttered something under his breath, before glancing at the incoming leaves. "Atol, stop it with Powdersnow. Miharu, stop that Goldeen!"

Miharu rolled her eyes at the order, as did Mika who was watching from the sidelines. His warning was well worth it, though, as the Goldfish Pokémon made a high-pitched singing sound, as a small golden ring flew from the creature's mouth. A Supersonic, if Ike was not mistaken. Luckily, she was way ahead of him.

"Mars, use mudslap to ruin the Goldeen's concentration," ordered Miharu.

Nodding, the Toxic mouth Pokémon scooped up a second hand of dirt, while the air around Atol began to cool. Firing the Powdersnow, it clashed with the Razor-leaf, with the two attack battling each other, with neither giving way. Usually the type-advantage would have given Atol and easy win on that front, but it seemed that the Tropius was not one to be trifled with. Mars flung the mud from its hand, which sprayed into the Goldeen's face, making it turn its head to stop from being blinded. But in the process, it launched the Supersonic into the sky, making it harmless. Meanwhile, the attacks between Tropius and Atol ceased, with both of them a little out of breath. It was still a stalemate...

The older brother was the first to step up. "Goldeen, use Peck on that Croagunk again!" he yelled, as the Goldeen flailed towards the Poison type.

Ike glared at the Goldfish Pokémon, and then back to Atol the Spheal. "Knock it away with Watergun." Ike muttered, as Atol sprayed a beam of water at the fish, causing it to be flung far off into a tree. The attack itself was weak, but it did work as a good defensive manoeuvre. "Now, fire Powdersnow at Tropius!"

"Mars, jump into the trees," stated Miharu calmly.

Mars, with incredible jumping ability, leaped from branch to branch only to be hidden by the leaves in the treetops. Shaking, Goldeen nervously looked around, waiting for the Croagunk to pop down and hit it again. The leaves in the treetops would rustle and then Goldeen would look in that direction. Suddenly, the leaves stopped shaking in the treetops and Goldeen grew more frantic.

The older brother was worried. "Goldeen! Keep a lookout for it okay?"

Miharu rolled her eyes as Goldeen was already doing it and getting scared in the process. "Boo."

Mars leapt out of the trees, the one above the Goldeen, and was screaming the whole way down. Startled, the Goldeen smashed in the tree and knocked itself out right before Croagunk landed on top of it.

The older brother cursed and held up a pokeball, returning Goldeen. "Nice try Goldeen." He gave a thumbs-up to his younger brother. "Go for it!" He then quickly ran down next to Mika and sat, a battler becoming an audience member instead.

Miharu glanced at the Tropius, already making out a strategy. It seems that this battle was just getting started.

TO BE CONTINUED…

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    Sorry for the lack of showing up lately, things have gotten hectic in life.

-
    -
    -

Century

Century nodded. He knew that the only way that both his and Abel's pokemon would get any stronger would be if they trained them.

"You're right."

Century simply spoke. He turned on his heels and called back to Abel as he headed back towards the river that they had came from.

"I'm heading this way. We better get our training for the night done before the sun sets."

He spoke firmly and walked on, back towards the rivers where the Surskits all popped out of. Metapod in hand, Century walked into the river, placing Metapod down. Almost immediately, a single Surskit came up to it, before smashing into it with a Tackle!

"Metapod!" Century called out towards his pokemon, "Use Harden! Then use Tackle!".

His pokemon obeyed as the Metapod shone for a single second, before smashing itself into the opposing Surskit, which dipped back into the river. "Again!" Century called out, and Metapod used Harden once more, before flinging itself into the wild Surskit. However, the Surskit countered with a Bubble attack, which sent Metapod recoiling.

"Alright Metapod! We have this!" Century called out once more. He could tell that the Surskit's battling techniques were failing, as he threw out a final command.

"Metapod! Use Tackle! All your might!" He ordered, and his Metapod flung itself at the Surskit, which swiftly moved out of the way before responding with a Quick Attack! Metapod laid on the ground dazed for a moment.

"C'mon Metapod! You can do it!" Century called out encouragingly, as his pokemon eventually made its way back up to a vertical basis. "Use Tackle! All your might, again! You can do it!"

Century called out, and as if it were scripted from a Hollywood movie, the Metapod flung itself into the Surskit, causing it to faint. Century held out a red and white pokeball in his hand, recalling his Metapod.

He looked at the pokeball once his Metapod was inside. "Great job Metapod!".

Almost immediately after though, another two Surskits were quickly approaching Century. With no pokemon to defend himself, he reaches into his pocket, pulling out to micro-sized pokeballs. He pressed the button in the center causing them to enlarge before throwing them onto the battlefield. He didn't know what would pop out, but when the red lights emitted his Mankey and Chikorita, he was pleased, to say the least...

He was glad it wasn't his Metapod again, it was too much fighting for him.

Both Surskits sent Bubble attacks flying towards Mankey and Chikorita, who both swiftly dodge the attacks. "Mankey, use Low Kick! Chikorita, Tackle!" Century calls out as both of his pokemon oblige, as Mankey slides into the Surskit closest to him with a Low Kick, which is followed up by a tackle from his Chikorita, sending it flying out into the river.

It comes down with a splash, before jetting back towards Century and his two pokemon. They both use Bubble on Mankey, who is unable to counter the battle, being blown back a considerable step.

"Chikorita!" Century calls out. "Use Tackle! Now! Mankey! Recover and use Low Kick again!" He shouts once more, and with a thud, both Mankey and Chikorita fly into a single Surskit, knocking it into the one behind them, causing them both to flee into the river.

"Great job, guys." Century speaks as both Pokemon come close. "Now here, we're going to go back to the city now." He says confidently, and returns each pokemon to their pokeballs, turning on his heels to see what Abel is doing as he walks towards him.

Nakuzami

Years

@Century - Okay, all of your pokemon grew to...the next level. If I estimated all of your levels to be at about 9, would I be right? Well...i'll just say that for now. I will try to get the trainer data back as soon as possible.

@dudegirl626 and Toasty Woodman - All of your pokemon can start at level nine as you missed the first few days in the RP. You may begin somewhere in Insect Forest, or at the town already if you wish.

Years
    Now introducing, the adventures of Spencer!!

No, not even a little bit.

Spencer

------
    ------

Meowth, lv. 9 | Cubone, lv. 8 | Pikachu, lv. 9

-----------------------------------------------

Spencer walked into the town, his weary pokemon following close behind. He wouldn't call them exhausted, not exactly, but they certainly were tired. They'd gotten strong out of the constat training they'd been put through, though, and they knew it as well as him. Despite it's numerous bruises, his Meowth walked with a bit of a swagger in his step, his pikachu's eyes held a happy and determined look, despite a large scratch that ran across it's belly, a wound from a nincada that had gotten a swift taste of Pikachu's spark in retribution. Even Cubone had a proud look in his eyes, though he tried to hide it.

He promised his pokemon he'd stop at the nearest pokemon center as soon as they got into town, and he kept fast to his word, spotting the bright red roof immediately and stepping inside. "Pokemon, up!" He told them, helping them up onto the counter. "Hello, can you fix up my pokemon?" He asked the nurse working the counter. "They've had a hard days work." The nurse nodded happily, taking them to the back for a moment. While he waited for them to heal, he walked over to a vending machine and bought four glasses of pop,one for him and each of his pokemon as a reward for the past few days.

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    Abel was a bit surprised at how Chunk had decided his own foe: he just ran off and Tackled a Surskit without him even knowing, and Paras curiously joined him shortly after by

But the Surskits saw this, and Abel gulped at the sight; they were all ganging around his two Pokémon, who began to lose their confidence upon seeing the number of foes around them. Abel had to act:

"Paras, use Stun Spore! Tackle them, Chunk!" He started issuing the orders, and the Pokémon did as told; Paras immediately released a cloud of spores into the air, which spread to as far as it could, paralyzing some of the Surskits in the crowd.
    Chunk took the hint and quickly leaped in the paralyzed ones's direction, opening a path through which Paras and him escaped, but not without suffering from the foes's own Bubbles, one of which still threw Chunk against a paralyzed Surskit.

"Paras! Stun Spore again!" Abel commanded once more as soon as the two were out of the group; the Pokémon released the cloud of spores once more. Some of the Surskits that had escaped the previous wave of spores were left paralyzed on the spot, but they were few; instead, most of them were resisting it, and were already attacking Paras using their signature move, Bubble.
    Abel knew it wasn't a very strong move, but it was enough to slow Paras down, as the bursts were keeping the Pokémon from moving.

"Time to change the spotlight! Chunk, use Leer!" The trainer yelled out; Chunk obeyed, as his eyes began to glow red before flashing and calling the foes' attention, stopping the attack on Paras - instead, they began to attack the Shinx with the same move, and in spite of the slight slowdown, the Pokémon continued impervious to the moves' power. "Now! Use Poisonpowder on them, Paras!"

Paras reacted and released a new kind of spore; a purple one with an awful scent, poisoning the Surskits attacking Chunk.

Now was the right time: Abel threw out Pokabu's Pokéball and ordered it to use Ember on the foes, while ordering Chunk to Tackle them.

The two crossed looks for an instant and nodded before a bright flame flew at the Surskits, whose typing allowed the move to be reasonably effective; Chunk's work was slower, but just as effective: the Surskits, weakened from the Poison and the Leer, and even after enduring all of the previous Stun Spores, didn't resist to the Tackles, and one by one, began to fall.
    Some of the previously paralyzed Surskits also joined the fight now, but couldn't do much more than the others, as Chunk and Pokabu teamed up to strike them out.

Abel awaited the next best moment to act with an empty Pokéball at hand.

"Wait! Not that one!" He suddenly shouted as Chunk prepared to attack a particularly resistant Surskit in the crowd. The two Pokémon turned to him with a puzzled look, but quickly understood his intentions: Abel threw the Pokéball right at it in an attempt to catch it.

((OOC: I think the levels and stuff went like this...

Items: Less 1 Potion than the original amount, less 2 Pokéballs than the original amount

Paras: Level 7
    Chunk (Shinx): Level 7
    Pokabu (Tepig): Level 8

Hum... that's it? xD))

Nakuzami

Years
    The Lost Islands League
    ~Luna~

"Oh...I can't believe this." I layed back on my black and silver comforter. It was midday on Friday, the thirteenth of May. Friday the thirteenth. Not a very good day. "I can't believe this..." I repeated. I did this about a hundred times a day. My father was the leader of Team Midnight and I got dragged into it. Not exactly against my will, but I didn't enjoy being in a criminal organization. Though, I guess there has to be some major downs if you're insanely rich.​

"YOR!" My bedroom door opened, and I braced myself for what was coming. In a fraction of a second, I had a small Yorterri sitting on my face. I reached up and plucked him off.​

"Hi Yorkie." I said as I set the little puppy down next to me. "We have quite a weekend ahead of us." I got up and scooped him into my arms. I walked through the door and down the long hallway. The ceiling was fifteen feet above the ground and there was lush red carpeting all the way down it. The walls were white with brown molding. It was dim since the lighting was currently only candels. I liked the candle light, it's pretty and not extremely bright. I kept walking until I was out the door. It was a beautiful day and the cherry blossom trees around the house and yard made it much more beautiful.​

I walked to a little bench in the garden and sat down. In a few minutes I would have to report to the underground lab below the mansion, I mean the imaginary underground lab that an imaginary criminal organization gathered in on a daily basis. There I would be briefed on the imaginary heist for Sunday. It was a small one, we would just be attacking some breeding center on Insect Island. My current location was Mystic Island, where my family had a large mansion, away from Mystic City of course.​

I glanced at my iphone. It was time for me to head to the lab. I got up and started walking...​

________________________________________________________________________​

Sorry I had to cut the post short, but I have 1/2 an hour to do a project :P

_______________________________________________________________________​

The Lost Islands League
    ~Luna~

I guess it had been pointless for me to leave my room. I had to go back there anyway to get to the hatch, I mean imaginary hatch, that went into the imaginary underground lab. So I headed back to my room.

When I got to my room, I walked over to the corner and leaned down. I peeled the carpet away to reveal a an electronic lock that opened from two passcodes. One opened the door to the lab, the other a door to a safe. The safe was just there in case I needed to open it for the authorities or something.

I put in the passcode to the lab and a secret door on my wall opened. I walked through and the door closed behind me. There was a staircase that went down into a long series of hallways, completely made of some kind of metal. It was a very advanced place. I walked down the hall into the room where I was to be told of the situation. What was it called again? Sometimes these things slipped my mind. I walked in to see a scientist and a team of infiltrators. The name explains it all, they were there to infiltrate anything that needed to be infiltrated.

The scientist spoke up, "Ah, Ms. Luna. Thirty seconds late." I rolled my eyes. Was it really that big of a deal if I was half a minute late? "It can be a big deal sometimes." The scientist said, as if reading my mind. "Now sit down and I will inform you of the situation."

I did as told, taking a seat next to the infiltrator team leader, Farah. "Okay, it is a simple mission." The scientist began, "In the forest of Insect Island there is a breeding Center. Your job is to go there and take all of the pokemon and eggs and bring them back here." He continued, "It is relatively small in looks, and the pokemon are likely to be in a fenced in area behind the center. And pokemon not there will be in the room on the left right before the doors that lead to that area. On the right is the incubation room, where the eggs are kept." He paused for a moment, "The old couple who run it may be left alone, but capture any trainers pokemon that you see. You know where your equipment is, so head there to get it."

Everyone stood up at the exact same moment, except me of course. I was a little out of sync with the robot drones beside me. I followed them out of the room and to the equipment room. As we walked there I counted how many people were there. There were ten, not including me. Six of them were male and four were female.

We entered the room and I noticed my father, he must have noticed me too as he called out my name, "Luna, over here." He was motioning for me to come and I walked over to him. "Here, you won't really need anything besides these." He handed me a few black and purple pokeballs. "They're Midnight Balls. They capture any pokemon, even another trainer's, without fail. They then turn the captured pokemon into a shadow pokemon. The pokemon will obey all of your commands. Also, shadow pokemon are stronger than regular ones."

I examined them for a second. I didn't plan on using them. "And I would like to tell you that we have perfected the cloning machines." Cloning machines. I wasn't a very big fan of clones. They were empty shells without a soul. Though you kind of had to feel bad for them, it's not like it's their fault that they're a disgrace to the natural world. "Oh, I almost forgot! Your mission has been moved from Sunday to tommorow."

"Tommorow?" I groaned, "One less day to prepare." I put the midnight balls in my pocket and started to turn to walk away.

"Make some Midnight Magic." My father said. Midnight Magic was a somewhat common term here. It was basically Team Midnight's version of good luck. I have a feeling that I was conceived with some midnight magic, but that's a different kind...

"Yeah, i'll try." I continued to walk away and back to my room. Maybe I could relax, eat some junk food and watch a few movies until tommorow.

You heard that, your characters may head to the breeding center tommorow. Oh, and look what i'm about to do...

~Day 4~
    Saturday, May 14th

Yes, I will no longer wait for everyone to finish the current day, they'll just have to catch up if they fall behind. It's only fair.

Now I must colorcode Luna and others...

Last edited:

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((Oh wow, we get to see a Villians Out Shopping moment! It's pretty great, always fun to check on the enemy.))

Dawn of the 4th Day...

Kerri wakes up, feeling refreshed and relaxed. She quickly washes herself in the river before heading out. "Ah, I needed zat. A good wash to clense my body und prepare my mind! Now! Ve move out!"

Kerri makes good time, following the river to it's source. Remembering her map, she presses straight on, not wasting time by navigating. After a quick battle with a Metapod (Natu defeats it with two Pecks), she spots a building up ahead. "Huh? Vat have ve here?" She heads to the building, noticing a small sign with an egg on it in the window.

"Perhaps I can at least see a map..." She enters, looking around.

((My team, for the record: Vulpix = Inari, Female, Lvl 6. Natu = Cleo, Male, Lvl 6. Makuhita = Honda, Male, Lvl 7))

Last edited:
    Years
    Adam woke up on his side, on the grounds, beside the river. He had fallen asleep pretty quickly. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone to check the time. 7:46. He went to the GPS and checked the island, if he followed the river he should come to a town within a day or two. He put the phone away and took out a pokeball, looked at it, and then released the Pokémon inside. Out came the Skorupi he had caught the day before. It looked around and then looked at Adam.

"Uh... hey..." Adam said to try and make it feel a bit more comfortable, but he hated introducing himself. "Sko sko" The Skorupi said, rather normally. For a little while they just looked at each other, until Adam got out his phone again and went to the Pokedex app. The phone scanned Skorupi and collected its information. "Male" Adam read aloud, "Level eight, ability: Battle Armour, Bite, poison sting, leer and knock off are his moves" Adam put the phone down and looked at the Skorupi, who has making a small hole in the ground with his claw. "Now all that's left is to name you"

The Skorupi looked up at this, intrigued to hear what its name would be. After a bit of thought, Adam suggested: "How about Knight?" The Skorupi started thinking. "Because your ability's Battle Armour and knights wear... armour" Knight had accepted the name and was now lying down for a sleep. Adam sighed, "We just woke up..." Adam returned the newly-named Pokémon and stood up. He took another look at the GPS on his phone and looked at the direction he should be going. He started walking beside the river, when he heard rustling in the bushes and lots of scratching noises...

---------------

Short and not-so-sweet! Sorry for the shortness, but my life has decided to become busy. Next post should be longer. Oh and the levels of my pokemon just incase you can't remember, are:

Bullet: lvl 9
    Kara: lvl 7
    Shark: lvl 8
    Knight: lvl 8

Nakuzami

Years
    Kris Kollyns
    ~Dawn of Day 4~
    ~Saturday, May 14th~

I felt something collapse ontop of me, waking me up. I didn't flail, as I preferred to anlyze the situation before making a fool of myself. The tent had collapsed on me-Damian. I pushed up on the top and slid out. I saw Damian sitting on a log, a disappointed look on his face since his little joke failed.​

"Aww...you're no fun." He stood up and walked over to the tent, packing it into the camping bag. He then picked up the bag and put it over his shoulder.​

"Sorry if i'm too intelligent to fall for your tricks." I said calmly as I gathered my things.​

"Come on, let's go. We can make it to the breeding center soon." He started walking into the forest.​

For some reason I had a strange feeling. I have no idea what kind of strange, but I guess bad. "Wrong way." I pointed in the opposite direction that Damian was heading in.​

"Huh? Oh, right. I knew that." He turned around and headed in the direction I was pointing.​

"Kidding, it's that way." I pointed in yet another direction, confusing him even more.​

"Wha?" He turned to me, scratching his head.​

"I may be too intelligent for your jokes, but you apparently aren't for mine." I said with a small chuckle. I headed in the correct direction, and Damian was a little hesitant to follow. "Coming?" I said without slowing down.​

"Uh...yeah...?" Damian had an unsure tone in his voice, but he followed.​

~~~~~

I stepped out of the trees and into a clearing. As soon as I did I spotted a little white building with a very large, fenced-in clearing behind it.​

"Not bad for an hour of walking." Damian said, water dripping from his hair.​

"Yeah. Especially considering you fell into the river." I laughed a little.​

"Uh...it wasn't my fault! The...uh...I tripped!" I laughed again and walked up to the building. An old woman greeted me by the door.​

"Hello. Welcome to our breeding center! I'm Mrs. Boniska. Come in, come in." She turned around and walked through the door. Damian and I followed.​

I looked around. It was a nice little place, white walls, red carpet, black leather chairs with lamps on stands next to them. There was an old man, presumably Mr. Boniska, behind a counter. Next to him was a hallway with double doors at the end. They were glass and I could see pokemon through them.​

"Welcome. Are you here for an egg? They only cost $50 for one." Said Mr. Boniska from behind the counter. I was about to respond, until I started to hear a helicopter. The sound came closer and closer, until it landed in front of the breeding center...​

Luna Krescent
    ~Dawn of Day 4~
    ~Saturday, May 14th~

"No...Bella, pick Jacob! He's...hot..." I mumbled in my sleep. I woke up right after that, I had been dreaming about movies I had watched the day before. Specifically the Twilight Saga. I got up, waking up Yorkie in the process, got dressed and headed out of my room. Yorkie was walking right beside me as I walked into the living room. The plasma screen was playing Full Metal Alchemist and my 13-year-old brother, Keo, was watching it.​

"Dad says there will be a helicopter waiting for you around eleven." I glanced up at the clock, it was ten-thirty.​

"Okay, thanks." I said and sat down to watch the show.​

Time went by pretty quickly. I glanced up at the clock and saw it was five to eleven. I stood up and put on some jet black sunglasses and walked out the door. It helped to look the part if you were to play the part. The helicopter landed a few minutes later and I climbed in. The entire infiltration team was there. I sat down and waited silently to get to our destination.​

~~~~~

After about ten minutes the building came into view. The helicopter came in to land and I prepared for what was to come...​

Back