• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: PG-13 RP

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Kris Kollyns
    Day 4. Saturday, May 14th
    Battle for the center, Part 3!

-----

I would have laughed when the Zubat started attacking Sneasel, if the situation was a little better. The Sneasel whirled around and slashed at the Zubat with its claws, making the Zubat retaliate by biting Sneasel. Sneasel kept scratching and Zubat kept digging its fangs into the Sneasel. I watched as they both grew weaker with every attack, until Zubat snapped out of it. By that time it was too late. Zubat started flying weakly and Sneasel looked ready to drop. I commanded Scraggy to use one last Low Kick to finish Sneasel. He ran in in kicked Sneasel right in the face, and Sneasel was too weak to dodge. Sneasel collapsed which caused the man to curse some more, before returning Sneasel and letting out an Absol.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, no quick death to the Absol (so no confusion or things like that...just mauling!)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa had been in the Lost Islands area for about a month now, exploring the region before she went after any of the badges and getting Ω, her new Pikachu, used to her. She spotted a large group having a Pokemon battle against to trainers, she watched, figuring either they were really good trainers, really cocky trainers, or something sinister was going on.

After watching the battle for a little while it was clear that it was the third option, the sinister one. She got closer from where she had been hiding and called, "Hey, would you like some help?" while taking out Ω's Poke-ball.

OOC: Yes or no i'm going to jump in anyways, cool?

Years
    Seeing as the uniformed-man was rushing towards him- pretty fast might I add, Adam saw no other real choice than to physically get him away. The man had a pokeball in his hand, so Adam quickly got hold of two steady branches and swung towards the man with his leg out to kick the sphere out of his hand, as well as to kick him in the head. Adam let go of the branches and propelled himself forward a few feet away from the now wobbling guard to attempt to elbow him in the face, but before he could touch him, the guard ducked and picked up the pokeball.

A Shuppet was released from the sphere and started glaring at Adam. adam didn't want to send our any of his Pokemon in case they were abducted by the group. He couldn't take on a Pokemon, especially a ghost. Not knowing what to do, he looked around at the other trainers, he must've got some attention through that, right?

Nakuzami

Years
    Kris Kollyns
    ~Day 4. Saturday, May 14th~
    More help!

-----

A girl that looked to be about seventeen walked up, "Hey, would you like some help?" I just gave her a stare that said "Uh, duh!"

Which is pretty close to what I said out loud, "Uh, you're kidding, right? Of course we would like some help!" I then noticed some other guy who had tried to attack another member of the team by the trees, but was only met by a Shuppet. I had no way to help the boy, who must have been here when Hanz was caught because he wouldn't send out a pokemon. Though, if you were prepared for it, had a long-range attack and two pokemon, you should be fine. You could send the ball back with a long-range attack, and if that didn't work, you could have two pokemon cluster together so they couldn't be caught. It was an idea that had just occured to me, which might be why the suspicious individuals hadn't captured another pokemon yet.

I looked at the helicopter. In front of it stood the woman, Farah, the girl, Luna, and two other people. One female and one male. The other five must have still been inside. "Scraggy, Low Kick!"

"Razor Wind!" Scraggy ran in towards the Absol as the Absol's mane began to glow white. Scraggy jumped into the air and aimed his foot at the Absol's face. Right before Scraggy's attack made contact, a burst of white light and wind came from Absol's mane, throwing Scraggy high into the air. "Feint!" As Scraggy hurdled towards the earth, Absol jumped and clawed at him. Scraggy was unconscious before he hit the ground.

"Scraggy, return." I said a little sullenly. The pokemon disappeared in a flash of light and I tossed a new pokeball into the air. Out of the pokeball came Spidey, ready to fight. "Thunder Wave, Screech, Leech Life." I issued the string of commands and Spidey easily executed it. He jumped into the air, launched a small spark of electricity that caught the tip of Absol's tail as it tried to dodge, began to screech loudly as I covered my ears and then jumped on Absol's back and gave him a little sting that helped Spidey recover the little bit he needed. The Absol only looked slightly weakened, but Spidey kept the Leech Life going. With each passing second, Absol lost more and more health. The Absol's owner was trying to get it to do something while cursing at the same time. Finally, the Absol recovered from the paralysis and threw Spidey into the air before launching a Razor Wind.

"Dodge by using String Shot!" Spidey shot out a string of web that made contact with Absol's mane and used it to pull himself out of the Razor Wind's path. He then landed on the Absol and finished it with a Leech Life. Absol went down, which was followed by a string of swearing by its owner. The man returned the pokemon and ran to the helicopter and jumped in. I turned to the girl, Miharu, and watched her and her Togepi battle the other man. I then turned and looked at the girl from earlier, "Hey, you! Why don't you go help him out?" I motioned to the boy fighting the man with the Shuppet. With this, one of the female members of the team ran over to help her colleague with the Shuppet.

Okay, I am working on the first post in the OOC thread. I'll add the most important things first, then get to the smaller things.

I wish to give people a little more freedom in how this RP will go along. Please, if you have any ideas about plot twists or anything else, or just feel like discussing, post in the OOC thread. It would be nice if we got people to be a little more active. Anyone that I believe to be inactive I have kicked out of the RP. Anyone who has been kicked out so far is welcome to come back anytime, as long as they can at least post about once a day or every other day.

Also, if I have gotten any of your characters information wrong in the OOC thread, please tell me and I will fix it. If you know any RPer that is pretty active, perhaps you could ask them if they would like to join.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Miharu and Serena had already dealt with the Zubat, another Sweet Kiss and it involved the Zubat attacking his own trainer and the trainer smacking it accidentally and knocking it out causing him to run to the helicopter after returning it. Miharu watched Kris battle, smiling slightly.

Another strong contender. My my, this generation is going to be strong after all...

Miharu blinked. "Has anyone got a water pokemon, or someone with a water attack I could borrow? Actually, does anyone have any water in general. Oi! Mika!" Mika peeked out of behind the tree she was hiding behind. "Yes...?" Miharu grinned. "Give me some water."

Letting out Mars, who was already awake but definitely could not be used in battle, Miharu poured some water on him. Mars suddenly stood up straight, all of his tiredness and injuries healed. Sometimes it was good to have a pokemon with Dry Skin. However, she used enough water to only almost completely heal him; he probably had about 90% of his HP. Standing up, Miharu glared at the others of the team. "Anyone else want to mess with us?!"

Nakuzami

Years
    Kris Kollyns
    ~Day 4. Saturday, May 14th~
    Here comes the storm...

-----

Miharu started asking if anyone had any water, and I wasn't sure why. That is until she let out a Croagunk and splashed water on it, it then became obvious that it had Dry Skin. It was then that I remembered seeing her with another boy in the forest, so it would seem they weren't really travelling together, or at least not anymore. Then she yelled out, "Anyone else want to mess with us?!" I looked around. There was only one man left that was still by the helicopter. We had already taken down two, two were by the boy and girl closest to the forest and the other five were inside.

"Perhaps we should head inside and clear out the people in there. Let the russian girl take out the last guy." I glanced at the girl, she hadn't done much since the whole thing started. She had her Natu out but no one really seemed interested in battling her.

I walked inside and saw Mrs. Bodinska. She thanked me for helping outside and healed my pokemon with a few potions. I asked her where her husband and Damian were, and she said they were trying to stop the sinister group taking the pokemon. She herself was in no condition to chase after them, being as old as she was. Just then I heard thunder and it started pouring rain outside. Just like that it had turned from sunny to a storm. I ran to the back and saw two people in the egg room taking the eggs, one person in the pokeball room putting them in bags and two outside rounding up the pokemon. It seemed they weren't very hesitant to use their strange pokeballs. Mr. Bodinska was in the egg room and Damian was outside with the two men. I noticed the two taking the eggs were both women. I decided I should help Damian first so I ran outside towards him.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    Miharu nodded, agreeing with Kris. She walked in after Kris and the lady, Mrs. Bodinska gave her the same treatment she did Kris. Mika was beside her and was now chatting happily with the older women. They were talking something about hair, Miharu didn't really pay attention. She walked to the back and saw Kris running off, but she also noticed two girls running out with some eggs. She sighed as she ran up to them, quietly, and hit the back of their necks. They started to fall, eggs and all, when Miharu grabbed the back of their shirts to stop them from falling. Somehow, even when passed out, they still had a grip on the eggs.

A few minutes later, the two girls were tied up in the hallways and Miharu was carrying the eggs and placed them in their proper place. She glanced around, deciding that she could be the guard for the eggs. Miharu went to the side of the door in which the door would not hit her if it opened and waited for someone, enemy or alley, to walk through.

Nakuzami

Years
    Kris Kollyns
    ~Day 4~
    Saturday, May 14th.
    The storm settles...

-----

Damian ran up to one of the individuals and kicked him in the face. The man fell backwards before swearing and sending out a Murkrow. The other man sent out a Sigilyph. Damian grabbed a pokeball and threw it at the man he had just kicked, hitting him in the face. The pokeball bounced off his face and released Cray. Cray ran at the Murkrow with a Vicegrip and nearly killed the Murkrow, before the Sigilyph knocked him off. The Murkrow went down from that one hit, it was obvious Damian and Cray were both still very pissed about the loss of Hanz. I let out Tut and commanded him to use Astonish, and Cray came in with another Vicegrip. The Sigilyph was down before its trainer had a chance to issue a command.

I returned Tut and Cray walked up to Damian as the two men ran away without even taking their pokemon. I walked over to the pokemon and picked up the Murkrow, and Damian picked up the Sigilyph. When we returned inside Mrs. Bodinska took the pokemon from us and I noticed Miharu had knocked out the two girls. Mr. Bodinska was replacing the eggs where they belonged and the man grabbing the pokeballs tried to flee at the sight of me and Damian. I tripped him, Damian picked him up by the back of his shirt and took the pokeball Hanz was contained in. He then threw the man out the door and the man scrambled for the helicopter. Now every one of the individuals had been taken care of and the silver haired girl walked up to me.

"Well, you managed to defeat them, but can you defeat me?" She took out a pokeball and tossed it into the air, revealing a Lillipup. I let out Scraggy, whom I decided to call Hood, and commanded him to use Low Kick. He ran in to begin his attack, but the Lillipup appeared to disappear. Scraggy was confused for a moment before he was bit on the head from behind. He flailed around for a moment before the Lillipup jumped off and used Tackle. Scraggy tried to counter with a Low Kick, barely hitting Lillipup and fainting. I recalled him and let out Dream, who fell to a Bite attack.

My one hit KO losses continued until I finally took down the Lillipup with Spidey, who fell the Luna's Purrloin. The same happened with my final pokemon and I had lost, the girl had put hardly any effort into the battle. She walked away with a smirk and a "Nice battling with you." She got into the helicopter and it took off. That was when I noticed the Russian girl, bound and gagged staring out of the window of the helicopter. Beside her, the boy that had battled the man with a Shuppet. I looked around and saw the girl that had backed him up staring at the helicopter, a pained look on her face. Miharu walked out and I told her about what had just happened.

Mrs. Bodinska waved us all into the breeding center, and she thanked us for our help, "Thank you so much! My husband and I think this is a fair way to repay you." She handed everyone an egg, and Damian tried to object saying that she didn't need to give us the eggs, but she insisted. She also showed us a new function that she added to our Portable PCs that allowed us to access the breeding center from anywhere. She offered to let us stay the night in guest rooms while we let the storm pass. Everyone accepted and found a room. I sat down on the bed and held my new egg in my arms, all of my pokemon had come out to investigate. Damian was also inspecting his egg, while inspecting the strange pokeball Hanz was trapped in. We found out the hard way that the pokeball somehow turned pokemon evil. I set the egg down gently, layed down with my pokemon surrounding me, and drifted off to sleep.

A little bit of a godmod post.
    Michaela, Zamorak and I all receive an egg.
    Ynfiniti8 and Draginja have been captured by Team Midnight.
    People...GET ACTIVE! GRAAAAAAH!

A new function is now available on Portable PCs, you may now access daycare functions.

And thus begins:

~Day 5~
    Sunday, May 15th
    Now everyone may head towards Insect Town, which shouldn't take long to get to. There will be another plot twist there.

Also, if you've been paying attention to the first post in each thread, you've probably noticed a few slight changes.​

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
    ((OOC: Does Mika get an egg too? XD Or no?))

After hearing the helicopter leaving, Miharu walked out. Kris had explained to her what had happened and then we were all to go inside the pokemon breeding center. Everyone was then given eggs, and Miharu stared at hers for a little while. She could tell it was a ghost pokemon's egg due to the fact of it being a mixture of purple and black, although she could not tell which pokemon it is. If she had to guess, she was say a Gastly. Everyone was then offered a room and both Mika and Miharu shuffled into a room. The room had a bunk bed, perfect for the both of them. Miharu laid on the top bunk while Mika snagged the bottom bunk. Miharu went over what had happened today and sighed.

No matter where I go, there is always an evil team here! Bloody hell, this is not a vacation anymore. And there were some that were kidnapped as well...Except I would have no idea how to get to their base...perhaps it was time to pull in some of those favors I have handy and get some information about this "Team Midnight" and "Farrah". However, that is for another day...

With that, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Nakuzami

Years
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

@Ynfiniti8 - Zamorak's character, Odessa. Though, since neither of you posted I just said she helped you.
    Now you have been captured by Team Midnight and will have to escape (though it will be very hard and you'll have to work with Draginja's character (if Draginja stays inactive, just bunny her))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    OOC: That was me but I got distracted and forgot to post[SO SORRY!! U^_^]
    But i'm posting now and i'll try and keep active.

IC:

Odessa looked down at the egg, she hadn't really done anything, right after Ω had exited the ball the Absol had already fainted. The process had repeated itself two or three more times until their were no more Pokemon to fight. She felt vaguely confused about what had happened, but allowed the egg to be placed with her anyways.

The egg was very warm without her holding it, but she still kept it hugged to her chest, it was orange, with some black stripes. She wondered around what it could be, the warmth probably meant a fire Pokemon, but which one was the question.

The people who gave her the egg also added a new function to her laptop, apparently allowing her to access the breeding center with the laptop at any time. She looked through her laptop for a little bit before returning it to her bag.

She looked at the other two who had gotten eggs, something struck her as oddly familiar about the girl, but the guy was a complete mystery. She decided she should go introduce herself, and maybe possibly figure out why the two had been attacked in the first place.

"Not tonight though, too late tonight" Odessa thought, letting Ω and Quartz out of their Poke-balls. She lay on the bed, Ω took a spot at the foot of the bed and Quartz curled herself up on Odessa stomach, and the egg being held by Odessa as she fell asleep on the bed.

Years
    It happened really fast. A trainer came over to help Adam, which was greatly appreciated. But before Adam could thank her, he was pushed to the ground by someone behind him, a female member of the mystery team. Adam felt a rope going around his legs and arms, he tried to struggle, but he was outnumbered. He was dragged into the helicopter and assumed that the girl trainer had managed to escape as he didn't see her there. However, there was another trainer that must've been caught that was in the helicopter. This didn't look to good, but in a way, Adam was slightly happy as the helicopter started taking off. He may be able to get some vital information.

Nakuzami

Years
    Luna Krescent
    Day 4
    ~Saturday, May 14th~
    Now we have prisoners...

-----

"Look, I don't even know why you took them hostage, so don't ask me where to put them." I was annoyed, the day hadn't gone very smoothly. Not only did we completely fail in our mission, but for some reason the rest of my group was ordered to take trainers hostage. I most likely wasn't informed because they thought I would be against it, and they were right. I watched as the two men walked off with a male and female trainer that we had captured earlier. They disappeared and I assumed they had taken them to prison cells.

I walked into the lab and noticed my father, but avoided him since I didn't want to ask why we had captured the trainers, and I was also mad at him for it. One of the scientists walked up to me, "Ah, Ms. Krescent! Come, look." He took me over to the center of the lab and showed me more detailed information about the Midnight balls, and how their effects could be reversed. I made sure to remember this for later. As I walked away, I saw the pokemon that belonged to the trainers qwe captured being walked in, violently. The man walking them in would kick them harshly if they slowed down, or just for fun. They were bruised and saddened, and had no idea what they were in for.

I walked over to the man. "Don't you dare continue to abuse these pokemon, or you won't be here much longer." I whispered sternly before walking off. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the man get somewhat upset and kick the floor, before handing the pokemon off to a scientist. I walked down the hall and into the entrance that led to my room, took out a piece of paper and began writing.

Just a little information I thought you'd like to know.

You are being held prisoner by an evil group known as Team Midnight. Your pokemon are being held and are likely being experimented on. The strange pokeballs you saw earlier are Midnight balls. They capture a pokemon and transform it into a creature known as a shadow pokemon. These shadow pokemon are evil, have little control over their actions and are much, much stronger than any pokemon you have ever seen. There are very few ways to reverse this, but I can not tell you yet.

Destroy this and any future messages that you may receive.

I pocketed the two letters, walked down to the prison cells as quickly as possible and slipped them under the cell doors. I then walked, more like ran back to my room. That would be my good deed for this day.

----- ----- ----- ----- -----​

Kris Kollyns
    Day 5
    ~Sunday, May 15th~

-----

I stretched as I woke from a surprisingly good sleep. Bright sunlight was streeming in through the windows. I sat up and looked over at Damian, he was awake and holding the ball that contained Hanz, a tired look on his face. "Didn't sleep well?" I asked, but my only reply was a glance and a moment of silence. I got up, made the bed and gathered my things. I slowly picked up my egg as I examined it again. It had multiple shades of green, a red mark in the middle and a yellow mark near the top. It looked familiar, I thought I might know what would hatch from it, but wasn't one hundred percent sure. I pulled my backpack over my shoulder and walked out with the egg cradled in my arms. Mr. and Mrs. Bodinska said good-bye and thanked me again as I walked out. Damian was following close behind, but didn't even bother to put on a fake smile for the Bodinska's.

As we walked, I thought about my battle plan for the first gym. My pokemon weren't really strong enough yet and it would be hard enough to scale the God Tree. Who knew what it would be like? I had heard it was quite an amazing tree, took forever to climb, it was full of pokemon and you could even go inside it. I remembered my contestant analyzer at that moment, so I pulled it out. Right then I noticed a large, purple M on it. Could that be...? I pocketed it then without taking another look at it. I looked up and saw the river come into sight. Luckily there was a stone bridge so that we could cross, and soon we had made it to the town.

It was a small town. There were a few small houses dotting the roots of the "God Tree..." I looked up at the tree in awe. From here it was impossible to see half way up the tree, forget seeing the top. There was a small pokemon center and pokemon mart. Everything here coexisted with nature, and it looked like the buildings were built from the wood from the roots of the God Tree. "Whoa..."

"Whoa's right." I turned to see a boy that looked around fifteen walk up to me. "It's really amazing, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is." I replied as I glanced at the God Tree again.

"It would be a lot nicer if not for this." The boy pointed to something I had overlooked. Something big. Right there, in the middle of the town, was a small, but still larger than the rest, building. It was marked with a large purple M, and had two guards standing in front of it with guns, and they were wearing the same uniform as the ones that invaded the breeding center. There were more scattered around the city. "They arrived here just recently, but took over quickly. The only thing they can't control is the God Tree. Or at least, they can't control yet."

"What the..." I had no more words to say, and Damian had been speechless the entire time. He had also tensed up and had a look of complete rage on his face.

"I say we get rid of these *******s." Those were the only words he had spoken all day.

Back