• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: PG-13 RP

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    can I reserve a spot please?

Can I reserve the pokemon Chikorita, Mankey and Caterpie as well?

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Ok, you three are reserved.
    For everyone that has a reserved/pending spot, you have three days to get your SU in. So, be the first to get one of the eight remaining spots[:

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    Okay, unless any of these have been reserved without my knowing, I would like to reserve Nidoran (M), Chrononeko and Dritini

Nakuzami

Years
    We all make mistakes. And you don't have the best grammar either. Experience and grammar aren't spelt like that. Anyway, if you tell me where my grammar's bad, I'll improve on it.
    Or maybe it's because the capital p on my keyboard doesn't work? I have to do a word process to get a capital p. First, I type pokemon in word. It brings up the option to spell it with a capital p. I select that option and tada! I have a capital p!

I'll make another pokemon, just in case GrifSpark wants Riolu. I'll reserve Yabukuron.

Yeah, I know how they're spelled I just don't really pay attention to what keys i'm hitting on the keyboard.
    And I was reffering to some of the more...the posts that were nearly impossible to read. I don't mean you only, but terrible grammar in general.

@Charzeon: Nidoran (M) has already been reserved. But you're reserved now, too.

Century

CANDY FUCHSiA BUiCK
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2019
    I'm Lost!

Name: Chris "Century" Morris

Personality: Century isn't one for too many words. He will certainly carry on a conversation, but he will never let on about himself without persuasion. He knows when enough is enough, and tries to stay away from talking about himself, as he doesn't want to be figured out. He goes under the moniker 'Century' to keep people from finding out about him. Whenever conversation drifts about him and his past, he will always steer it in another direction.

He is very caring for the ones he is close to, as he is quick to form emotional bonds with certain people that attempt to break the surface with him in the right way. He cares deeply for his pokemon, and tries his very hardest to keep them in tip top shape, priding in his care of his pokemon. If he had to, he would give his own food and starve if it meant that his pokemon would be happy and fed. In battle, Century uses strategy and tries not to be rash, planning out the best moves possible so the battle goes in his favor. He will also show mercy on his opponents, not wanting to damage his opponents pokemon, trying to be as caring as possible. His commands seem calm as a slight breeze on a sunny day, never straining too much, and when he's losing, he never lets it show. However, he can show some cockiness when the battle is going in his favor, but he tries not to rub it in. Century's favorite type of pokemon is rock type, as he grew up in Pewter City, before coming to the Lost Islands.

Appearance:
    Century is handsome in the way that could draw you in, for better or for worse. He stands in at 5'11, not extremely tall for his age, but not short either. He feels rather tall, even thought many people are a bit taller than him, but he doesn't mind. He has jet black hair, which smoothly comes over his left eye as all his hair that comes down onto his forehead is pushed to his left, creating a bit of a fringe effect. He has sharp blue eyes, which can seemingly see right through people who fake themselves, as Century has a bit of a knack for that. Underneath his right eye, a deep scar is embedded into the semi-tanned flesh of Century. His five o'clock shadow is evident, making him look older than he really is.

Judging by his average build, you would think he would be on a pokemon adventure, as his average build would make him seem like a good candidate for an adventure. However, his build is rarely seem, as Century is usually seen in a black leather jacket, with a right breast pocket. Underneath his jacket is a shirt of his choosing, usually something in white, so it makes his outfit look more co-ordinated. He usually carries a black backpack which is slung over both of his shoulders full of supplies and food for both him and his pokemon. Over his shirt, a silver chain is visible. A plastic pendant in the shape and color of a Boulder Badge hangs from it, something with some significant meaning to it to Century. On the inside left side of his coat are holsters for his pokeballs. His pants are usually always ripped acid washed blue jeans, with large tears in the knees and a small tear on the right hamstring. His pair of black sneakers finish his outfit, worn with time.

History:
    Century was raised in Pewter City in the region of Kanto looking up to the local Gym Leader Brock, who was more or less his idol. Century was amazed with the way Brock would handle opponents with ease and show great pride in caring for his pokemon. A trait that Century wanted. However, he had no pokemon to do so with. Century was often seen at the gym, watching the gym battles against trainers who have travelled far and wide to challenge him. At age 14, Brock noticed him as a mainstay, and one day, offered to train Century. He was ecstatic. He went home to ask his parents if he could get trained by Brock, and they said no.

Century begged and begged and begged, but they wouldn't budge. This enraged Century, who wanted this opportunity so bad, but his parents said no because they thought pokemon 'promoted violence'. Through Brock, an invitation came that gave Century the first chance to handle his own pokemon in the Lost Islands... A tournament held ever five years for only elite trainers. Century was going to take this chance and make himself known in the pokemon world.

-
    -

Pokemon:

Species:Chikorita

Nickname: N/A

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Leaf Guard

Personality: Century's Chikorita is a very outgoing one, very calm unless in the heat of battle, where it's personality seems to switch into a determined pokemon willing to win.

Species:Mankey

Nature: Brave

Ability: Competitive Spirit

Personality: Century's Mankey is not afraid of battle, it in fact loves to battle any pokemon that steps in its way. Very hard nosed pokemon, won't back down or quit until it is KO'd.

Species:Caterpie

Nature: Gentle

Ability: Shield Dust

Personality: Century's Caterpie is very calm in its demeanor, is usually outside of Century's pokemon on his shoulder. Century's companion. Very calm and battles with a cool hand.. Never acts out of rage.

Years
    I'm Lost!

Name: Chad Stark

Personality:
    Chad is a very loud and outspoken type of guy. He isn't afraid to hold back his opinion on certain matters, and often gets himself into trouble with older and more experienced people. Though many people his age find him amusing and pretty fun to be around, older people tend to find him obnoxious. Chad is full of questions, his favorite being "why?". This makes him sound like a child, but really that's what Chad is. He's just an overgrown child without the naive innocence.

Another key bit to Chad's personality is his protective instincts. When he gets very close to someone, Chad will often do everything in his power to make sure they don't get hurt. He doesn't like it when people are sad, so if they are he generally tries to cheer them up. That being sad, Chad is very good at reading people. Ever since he was little, Chad has been very good at figuring out how someone is feeling, unless they're hiding it very well. He dislikes liars and bullies, most likely because his brother was often bullied when he was younger, and Chad just thinks liars aren't worth the trouble.

Appearance:
    -Skin: Healthy Peach
    -Head: Chad has honey blonde colored hair. It falls, in curls, about an inch or so above his shoulders. His eyes are a very vibrant blue.
    -Height: 6'3"
    -Weight: Roughly 170 pounds because of his body type.
    -Body: Chad has a tall and lanky build. He has large hands with long fingers.
    -Upper: He wears a black t-shirt predominantly, with a red hoodie over it for colder days. The hoodie has a curled dragon on the back, stitched on in black thread. As far as accessories go, Chad wears a triangle necklace on a black leather cord, and a thick, black leather band on his left arm. His "backpack" is a simple black shoulder bag.
    -Lower: Chad wears a pair of light jeans with holes in the knees and at the bottoms. His shoes are a pair of low top black Converse with white laces.

History:
    Chad was born in Snowpoint City, Sinnoh. He lived in a small, single story house with his parents and younger brother. His parents were generally busy working, so Chad was often left to watch his brother. This is where his protective instincts came from. Chad, though he would always tease and annoy his brother to no end, would do anything to keep his brother from hurting himself. They often played outside in the snow, so Chad obviously grew fond of cold things and such. They did go to a local school, where Chad would often make time to get rid of his kid brother's bullies. To Chad, class wasn't nearly as important as family.

As he grew, Chad slowly grew more fascinated with the region's local Pokemon. He eventually got a Sneasel for his 10th birthday, and participated in local battles with the Pokemon. Chad was not really big on strategies, but knew enough to win most of his battles. Eventually he convinced his parents to let him travel, so Chad took his mother's Staraptor and flew to Oreburgh, intending to complete the Pokemon gym challenge and battle in the Sinnoh League. Finally, he got all the badges required and went in to battle. Though he lost at the eighth round in, Chad felt proud of himself. He then returned home to Snowpoint, relaxing and catching up with his family.

When he received the invitation to go to the Lost Islands, Chad immediately agreed. He was beginning to grow restless, and figured that another journey was in order. Besides, Chad needed to further his battle experience, and what better way than to try out a new region?

Pokemon:

Species: Kumashun

Nickname: Remus

Nature: Brave

Ability: Snow Cloak

Personality: Kumashun, despite his cute and cuddly looks, is a pretty tough Pokemon. He refuses to back down in battles, and often goes to extreme lengths to protect the things he labels important. The Pokemon is generally very nice to other Pokemon, and doesn't have any major issues such as shyness or aggression.

Species: Monozu

Nickname: Draco

Nature: Mild

Ability: Hustle

Personality: Monozu's personality is rather like a human's; he has his ups and his downs. The Pokemon can be slightly aggressive at times, mostly only in battle because he can't really see and therefore has a harsh bite. There again, Monozu can also be a good creature with a calmer personality and no major feud with anything or anyone. It just depends on his day.

Species: Nidoran

Nickname: Severus

Nature: Lonely

Ability: Rivalry

Personality: Nidoran isn't really the type to get close to others. He tends to enjoy being off on his own, and shines best when he's fighting other Pokemon in battle. It takes him a while to warm up to people, but once he does he'll be extremely loyal to them.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    i just read that post about spelling and grammer. all i have to say is that i try at least. i admit that sometimes i miss a letter or two, but its more often that i miss the key not that i think its spelled that way.

Nakuzami

Years
    i just read that post about spelling and grammer. all i have to say is that i try at least. i admit that sometimes i miss a letter or two, but its more often that i miss the key not that i think its spelled that way.

Yeah, it's ok, just do better or i'll have to kill you read it over and fix mistakes or somethin'

Now, my SU shall be up soon!(I hope)

Wait! No it won't, i'm going out to eat :(

D. Lawride

Audi Famam Illius, Scriptor!
    Years
    I'm Lost!

Alright, let's see if I can get this right; this RP sounds pretty interesting! xD

----------

Name: Abel Salazar

Personality: Abel is usually seen as a serious-natured person, when he is, in fact, friendly and welcoming to all friends. His hobby requires him to be adventurous and willing to take the risk and step forward even when there's danger ahead, regardless of the consequences. He strictly follows a common phrase in the [Pokémon] world: "Gotta Catch'em All!", so whenever something related to new Pokémon appears, it immediately sparks his attention.
    Whenever he watches a battle, he studies both Pokémon and strategies; this trait of his has earned him victories and losses, but hopefully more victories.

Appearance:
    -Skin: Caucasian
    -Head: Deep Brown hair, blue eyes
    -Height: Erm, I'm not particularly good with height or weight measuring, so I'll just say 'the normal height for a man of his age'.
    -Weight: Same as above, Standard weight for his age.
    -Body: Athletic, but nothing overdone.
    -Upper: Hat, Shirt/Jacket etc.
    -Lower: Khaki pants and deep brown boots, both proper for long trips on any terrain, such as mountains.

History: Having been born in a country with little knowledge about Pokémon (since these were barely available in the wild), Abel has always dedicated himself to studying Pokémon, enjoying battles while doing so, even if his main habit is to study them. For instance, he keeps a scrapbook where there are pages and pages of sketches of Pokémon he's never met, only seen on TV or photographs.
    Upon turning old enough to travel on his own, Abel decided to set off with whatever Pokémon he had an travel around the world, searching for those mystical Pokémon he always wanted to document and write about. Thus began his journey to search for Pokémon, rare or not.
    He learned the hard way that, through battling, one can meet many new Pokémon, as more and more of these seemed to appear overnight.
    So for that, he signed up for the Lost Tournament. He wasn't there just to document Pokémon, though; he was there to battle with all his knowledge and win!

Pokemon:

Species: Shinx

Nickname: Chunk (Reference much?)

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Rivalry

Personality: In spite of only having met Abel very recently, he is just as adventurous and willing as his trainer, showing determination whether for hunting Pokémon (for study purposes) or to battling actual trainers in continuous efforts to improve their skills.

Species: Pokabu

Nature: Mild

Ability: Blaze

Personality: Pokabu is much quieter than his teammate, and prefers to sit back rather than chasing the first opponent is sees, carefully planning a strategy before even Abel can notice, even if this frequently leads to trouble between the three of them. He only attacks when he sees he fit, unless a trainer battle is at hand.

Charzeon

Pedigree Breeder
    Years
    I'm Lost :(

Name: Sara Goodman

Personality: Sara is a very rowdy girl. If there is one thing she hates the most its siting or standing around and doing nothing. She has to be constantly on the go. This is mostly because of her slight ADHD, also causing her to be bored with new situations pretty soon. She has next to no patients with anything and will let you know if you are bothering her. She doesn't really know alot about things unless they interest her, like music and Pokemon battling.

Despite that, she can be a nice girl when she is calm. She is also really good at battling, being able to pay attention to the little things that the opponent is doing. This has caused her to be somewhat of a gloater, but will usually not dwell on it. She can also be very loyal if you can get on her good side.

Appearance:
    -Skin: White with a slight tan
    -Head: Brown hair, green eyes, oval head, normal sized ears, small nose, normal sized mouth.
    -Height: 5'8"
    -Weight: 140
    -Body: Fairly skinny, has some fat along with musle.
    -Upper: Red T-shirt with serpant eating own tail in black on the front, reed fingerless gloves with black bottom,chooker that looks like a snake biting itself around neck along with some big headphones hooked up to her iPod in one of her short pockets, she also has a back-pack which she carries around.
    -Lower: Dark grey long shorts with lots of pockets, black running shoes with white socks, red bandana wraped around left calf.
    *You may put it in paragraph form if you wish.*

History: Sara was born and raised in the Sinnoh reigon. Her family never staid in one place from year to year but Sara, unlike a lot of kids, didn't really mind this. She never really made any friends in any of the towns she lived in and she really didn't like school, so there wasn't too much for her to miss when she went to a new place. Plus, it gave her a chance to check out all the different Pokemon that was in the reigion.

Since Pokemon was the only thing Sara was interested in, and because they couldn't deal with her constant amount off energy and attention, Sara was allowed to go into the Pokemon League in Sinnoh. Surprising everyone, Sara did very well and got a high rank in the tournament. Of course, when that was done, Sara wanted to move onto the next League opening right away, so she did.

Thus, her long career of battling started. Sara learned everything she could about Pokemon and how best to use them in battle. When she heard of the Lost Island League and how it involved 17 badges with new Pokemon for the trainer, she just had to join! Of course, finding it may be a different story all together...

Pokemon: Up to three from the list. (Changed my mind about the Buizel, sorry about that.)

Species: Mogurew

Nickname: Claws

Nature: Naive

Ability: Sand Strength

Personality: Claws seems to be a lot like Sara. He doesn't seem to know too much, nor does he really care. He just wants to have some fun while he still can and loves to battle.

Species: Dratini

Nickname: Sky

Nature: Gentle

Ability: Marvel Scale

Personality: Just as his nature tells you, Sky is quite possibly the most gentle thing in this whole world. He will never attack anything unless he is told to do or someone he cares about is in trouble. He will also comfort any who are in distressed.

Nickname: Night

Nature: Serious

Ability: Limber

Personality: Night is a very self-contained Pokemon. She will rarely do anything unless she can see an advantage to it. She is very smart, being able to get the lay of the land, or battle, so that she can work with whoever she is with.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    Ye two shall be accepted.

Now, there aren't that many spots left, so get your SU's in!

Edit: Holy crap! Wait! No! Charzeon! You have missed something of great importance! You are not accepted until you answer this question: Are you lost? I mean, you are in the Lost Islands.

lou dog

gutarist,singer nothing else
    Years
    im lost :(

well here's my su
    Name: William "Skiddlz" Skidd
    Personality: Skiddlz is one of the most outgoing people you will ever meet. Skiddlz keeps a happy mood in every situation he is in. He has a very mischievous attitude, his answer to every thing is to steel it or run away. Despite his evil attitude he is a good person and will go out of his way to help people in need(especially a damsel in distress). Skiddlz is a person who doesnt do dirty work, he prefers to get other people to do it for him.
    Appearance:
    Skin- white, with a slightly grazed tan
    Head- Skiddlz has long dark brown hair that covers his ears, Green eyes, and dark circles under each eye
    Height- roughly six feet tall
    Weight- 108 pounds
    Body- Skiddlz is very under weight (not anorexic)
    Upper- Skiddlz wears an unbuttoned blue plad button up over shirt and a white under shirt, He has a pair of Shutter Shades(Kanye West Glasses) when the sun gets in his eyes, and a plain, light blue, flat-bill hat.
    Lower- Skiddlz wears a pair of black skinny jeans, A pair of colorful(red, blue, yellow, and green) suede shoes
    History: William was born in Ecruteak City a small town in the Johto Region. William was a shy boy growing up. His parents were two normal people, nothing special but, William's younger brother, Julious secretly joined Team Rocket when he was fourteen and William was 16. William blames himself, because of all the stealing he taught his little brother. William was a great trainer but he was VERY arrogant. After his first few matches his freinds started calling him Skiddlz "so it just stuck" he always says.

After a year Skiddlz caught a boat to Kanto. While on that boat it struck an old sunken ship and sank. Skiddlz grabbed on to a peice of wood and drifted off. Skiddlz woke up on the shore of an island. When he grabbed for his pokemon all the pokeballs were gone. "this'll be complicated....."
    Pokemon:
    Tyrouge:
    Nickname- Beats
    Gender- Female
    Nature- Jolly
    Ability- Own Tempo
    Personality- Beats is the most mellow fighting type you will ever meet. She is very outgoing and nice.
    Larvitar:
    Nickname- Jules
    Gender- Male
    Nature- Mischievous
    Ability- Inner Focus
    Personality- Jules is a grade-A prankster. He will prank any living thing he sees.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    Hmm...I deem you accepted.
    (that was aimed at lou dog)
    I still don't see it Charzeon -.- Read the rulez very closely, or look at (the top of) other peoples posts

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    Wait. Nakuzami! lou dog forgot something very very important!

What's missing? Look closely.

(also there's no gender. but...)

Nakuzami

Years
    Oh my! I missed that!
    Charzeon, you are now accepted
    lou dog, do what Charzeon did. And for the love of god! Decide on a gender! Unless of course you'll be a mix...

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
    I'm... Lost? :( (face-a-palm; why the frowny-face? D: )

Oh man, this given name simply screams "chou subarashiiiiiiii-" (jk) I should devote more time on learning stuff.

Complete.

Name:
    Kensuke Fujiwara (藤原 建介 fujiwara kensuke), sometimes shortened to simply Ken.

Personality: Kensuke is an individual focused on intellect; "focused" meaning to almost an obsessive degree.
    As such he values the honing of his mind through performing simulations and calculations, solving logical-mathematical problems, and so on, much more than he does physical activity, and he is not very capable at exerting himself in that fashion. He overthinks things often, taking into account possibilities that his opponents in battle might not even consider, and so even though he is matched excellently against common opponents, he has some difficulties predicting the actions of impulsive individuals.

As for his own method of thought, he is rational, though very ideal-oriented - he makes decisions based on all threads of information given to him, but he doesn't necessarily make the most realistic and achievable plans. When interacting with others, he is mostly withdrawn from shallow social contact, often not contributing very much to the conversation unless he actually has something to say towards strangers and greeting people only with a muttered statement or an inclination of his head, but with only people who are close to him in his presence he is actually quite talkative, perpetually repeating what is in his head aloud with spontaneity.

Appearance:

- Skin:
    Decently pale, although obviously not Caucasian; this is from a decided lack of sun exposure.

- Head:
    He wears his hair (of a fairly smooth texture and consistency) in a Caesar cut, with a short, horizontally straight fringe in the front, though the fringe is not entirely neat. In front of his eyes are a pair of glasses with stainless steel chromium-coated frames in a half-rim design.

- Height:
    He is about 178 centimetres; approximately 5'10", in the Imperial system.

- Weight:
    Some 64 kilograms, or 141 pounds.

- Body: Possessing a somewhat wiry, slender frame, though he can't really be described as particularly thin.

- Upper:
    He usually wears a collared, long-sleeved white cotton shirt of an impressive thickness, over which he wears a maroon wool vest with a few buttons; the cuffs of the aforementioned cotton shirt are of bands of brown leather sewn onto the shirt, and fastened with silk knots. In colder weather he will usually don a brown fur coat over his entire outfit. On his wrist is a plastic digital watch, of a fairly ordinary make. As a storage device, he wears a khaki-colored large canvas bag, which has seven storage pockets, one of which is designated for his laptop and its related accessories.

- Lower: He wears a pair of dark green shorts, fastened into place by a leather belt, the buckle of which is not very extraordinary; on the belt are Pokeball holsters, in which Pokeballs may be placed for quick access.
    His feet are enclosed by a pair of socks, reaching up to a little below the knee, matching the color of either his shirt or his vest, as well as a pair of leather shoes with metallic straps. In winter he wears a long pair of thick trousers, as well as beige snow boots.

History:
    Ken-kun has maintained a love of reading from a young age, first learning how to read at the age of nine months and progressing to books beyond the scope of even adolescent-level reading ability at the precocious age of four - non-fiction and fiction alike, though he tore through novels much more fervently than he did through reference books; he snapped up Dickens and Murakami equally eagerly. At six or seven he entered trainer school and immediately achieved class representative on account of his excellent academic performance. He scores quite well on written examinations, not once achieving a mark lower than 84 in his entire academic career (though he was harshly berated by his parents for achieving that 84 in the first place - out of sheer oversight he underlined his selections instead of circling them for an entire section worth 10 marks); by extension he scores decently well on practical tests as well, relying on his vast encyclopedic knowledge in order to formulate an action plan.

At the age of sixteen, having finished high school early, he entered onto his first Pokemon journey, armed with a laptop (on which he has performed extensive upgrades over the years, so it is still relatively up to date). Defeating the gym leaders of Kanto utilizing a mix of rationalization, thought, and ability / type abuse within a year and a half, he entered into the Indigo Plateau Conference; suffering a loss in the third preliminary round to a headstrong trainer that completely bewildered him, he was forced to refine his battling techniques and to create a personal database for the most commonly seen Pokemon and their typically known moves, which he dubbed Rettan. Now, six months later, he has decided to dive into the world of professional adventuring once again, this time armed with Rettan, his upgraded laptop, and three fresh Pokemon. He has researched the type combination effectiveness of his Pokemon well, deciding upon the fact that he needs a Fighting-type counter.

Pokemon:

Species:
    Tsutaaja
    Nickname:
    Ryokuu, 緑雨
    Nature:
    Mild
    Ability:
    Contrarian
    Personality: A Pokemon that's fairly easy to get along with, it has a temperate nature, not extremely reactive to most things that would irritate it; however it is quite defensive of its trainer and its comrades, and is extremely loyal.

Species: Beldum
    Nickname: Hagane, 刃金 (I realize the more typical kanji is 鋼, but since they mean the same thing...)
    Nature:
    Adamant
    Ability:
    Clear Body
    Personality:
    Fairly quiet most of the time, this Pokemon has a resolve that is stronger than steel. It (or he, as gender-neutrals can be referred to using the masculine pronoun) is very steadfast in its (his) pursuits, and will not abandon a goal after it has been set. Sometimes it (or he) is very stubborn in its (or his) decisions.

Species:
    Houndour
    Nickname:
    Danmaku, 弾幕 ( : O; wynaut? /shot; I might change it later to something more suitable, but... )
    Nature:
    Hasty
    Ability:
    Flash Fire
    Personality:
    Fiercely competitive and a little headstrong in his daily pursuits, this Pokemon doesn't actually care about being ahead of all the other Pokemon; he simply wants to appear so on account of his pride, and he treats his companions well, believing himself to have the moral prerogative of taking the others under his metaphorical wing.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
    I'm not lost! Are you kidding? I know where I am :P

You have the magical pending title, Cirrus!
    Oh look, it's my SU!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Back