• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[~The May Daily Chit-Chat ~]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I want a nice camera...they're so fun! I love the camera I have now, but it just doesn't do too well at concerts. Oh well, I can definitely say I've had some pretty memorable moments with mine and it'll never leave my side. ^^

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    XD I take mine everywhere.
    All my friends hate it that I always use it..but meh, at least I wont forget how they look like and that. XD
    Music sounds crap on my camera anyways, but at least it records.
    Six minutes is good enough recording time for me. XD

Years
    Yeah, I've never really needed to record anything for that long. But yesh, I love taking random pictures of my friends, especially the ones that hate their picture being taken. It's always so amusing.

Anywho, I'm off to get some sleep. Have a good day! ^^

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    They tend to ignore me after ten piccehs of each. XD

Okies, bai~

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I don't have my own camera, never been really bothered to get one.

If I want to use a camera, I just use my dad's or one of my friend's if they'd let me. XD

It would be handy to have a camera though, I like taking pictures of anything that I think looks good D:

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    I got my own camera as a present from my mom and dad when I graduated high school. I got a laptop from my grandparents as well. Not to mention all kinds of other gifts. Those were just the two highlights. XD

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    I bought my camera, my laptop and my home computer myself, out of money I had to work to earn.

Damnit, I wish I had grandparents who bought me good stuff. :< But, then, I wish I had grandparents who still lived.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    It's not like they bought it for me for no reason. It was stuff that I actually did need for college, as well as a gift for graduating.

Aww, that's sad. My situation is kind of rare though, because both sets of my grandparents are still living.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Heh, I got a webcam as a Christmas gift. That was really the only electronic thing I got. Much less exciting than a laptop and digital camera, but still fun to tinker with. XD

Legacy

The Living Legend
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2009
    It's not like they bought it for me for no reason. It was stuff that I actually did need for college, as well as a gift for graduating.

Aww, that's sad. My situation is kind of rare though, because both sets of my grandparents are still living.
    Even so, my family wouldn't buy anything for me, regardless of how much I needed it. I come from a family that aren't exactly blessed with financial security, so unless you'd die without it, you wouldn't be getting anything valuable. ^^

Yeah, you're lucky. I lost all four of my grandparents before I turned 10 years old. I didn't even meet either of my grandfathers.
    Heh, I got a webcam as a Christmas gift. That was really the only electronic thing I got. Much less exciting than a laptop and digital camera, but still fun to tinker with. XD
    I've never really been keen on the idea of sitting in front of a webcam. I dunno, it just seems rather pervy to me. XD

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Haha, i never had any use for a webcam. I really don't like it so much, and most of them are so bad quality, that sucks

True, most of them do tend to have bad picture quality.

Yeah, you're lucky. I lost all four of my grandparents before I turned 10 years old. I didn't even meet either of my grandfathers.

I've never really been keen on the idea of sitting in front of a webcam. I dunno, it just seems rather pervy to me. XD

That's a real same. =<

The only thing I really got mine for was to talk to my sister in Brasil. Well, she's not my blood sister. She stayed in America with my family for a year and we just call each other brother/sister. But yeah...I basically never get to see her unless I go to Brasil or she comes to the States, so it's nice to see her face when we chat. ^-^

wtmuffin

You know it ^o^
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2007
    That's too bad. :( Lol, all four of mine are still alive. :P

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Way to be sympathic there, buddy. =X
    Quite so.

wtmuffin, if you can't post more acceptable comments to a touchy subject such as a family member passing away, don't post at all.

Anyway, I only have one grandparent left--I've never seen any on my father's side, however, but I know he's only got his mother left. My granddad passed away when I was quite young, but, apparently, we were very close.

Years
    I'm kind of lucky to have five grandparents right now. ^^;; I have two grandfathers and three grandmothers, one of them being my step-grandmother, but she's grandma to me. All of them are really nice. ^^
    However, both of my grandfathers have health issues right now, one worse than the other. One of my grandmothers does too. But still, it's sad that they're suffering. ;_;

I had to live with my paternal grandparents for awhile; it's a long story that I don't feel like telling right now. I didn't like it. Their apartment wasn't very fun to me, and I just didn't like them that well back then. I guess I was a kid... my mom's parents would spoil us at times, and they'd do more with us, and they had more toys. As I've grown, I've come to appreciate my father's parents more. They might not of had the toys or the willingness to spend so much on us, but they're wonderful people to talk to. They're really nice. It's kind of sad I don't talk to them that often. They don't have a computer, so I have to write them letters, and I never remember to. *sigh*

Heh, I should be in bed...

Years
    My grandfather passed away when i was nine or ten i think. I remember my father got such a shock. We were going to an aqualand that day i remember. That day was completely ruined. I don't wanna experience that day again...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back